Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Moon Landing

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Loco

Loco

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 11:05 AM

You have probably had a thread on this before, but am too new to know!!!

I was recently listening to a local radio station and about the top 5 alleged conspiracy theories and i think at number 2 or 3 was the moon landing.

Some people believe it was all an elaborate hoax to foil the Russians chances of beating the Americans in space exploration.

I have always been interested in this and was wondering what you guys think about it.

Have to say i believe the landing to be completely legit.

Please let me know your thoughts   bounce.gif                                                  

#2    schadeaux

schadeaux

Ambiguitous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 05:19 PM

Sounds like the movie "Capricorn One," as far as moon related conspiracy.  Also, a short story I read once (in a collection, don't recall the title or author) about the US Air Force setting setting up a command post on the moon, then detecting an alien post already established.  After much suspense and all, turns out the other post was the US Navy.

I still say the US was there first and Sputnik was a fake.   smile.gif                                                  

"To study and not think is a waste.
To think and not study is dangerous."
Confucius

#3    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 03 April 2003 - 06:13 PM

Loco,

Yes, the moon hoax has been a topic of discussion before, which should come as no surprise. Click HERE to go to the main thread. You can also do a search of this site for similar threads if you care to.

Magikman  cool.gif                                                  

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#4    j6p

j6p

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 06:34 PM

Here you goMoon Landing Hoax Exposed                                                  

#5    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 09:28 AM

I came into the site a believer in the Moon landing hoax , but Magik beat me into submission .
   laugh.gif man went to the moon checked it out and even came back with some souveniers .                                                  

#6    Loco

Loco

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 09:55 AM

Cheers for that guys  biggrin.gif

Made for an interesting and quite amusing read.  From the evidence it has strengthened my views on the fact that i personally believe it was no hoax.  

Thanks again!  

wiggle.gif  wiggle.gif  wiggle.gif  wiggle.gif  wiggle.gif  wiggle.gif  wiggle.gif  wiggle.gif  wiggle.gif  wiggle.gif  wiggle.gif  wiggle.gif  wiggle.gif  wiggle.gif  wiggle.gif  wiggle.gif  wiggle.gif                                                  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users