Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

DID i See an orb??

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    *m3ntaL*PaTienT*

*m3ntaL*PaTienT*

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 03:13 AM

well guys i was on this site last nite around 11:00 pm and i noticed as i was typing a sort of glare to my right and when i turned it looked like a lil blue light which quickly vanished......LB i remember you saying something about you seeing an orb was your experience as short as mine???

ohh yea this was more of a jump rather than turn.....i see things a lot in my house out of the corner of my eye but this could just be my mind playing tricks on me since i have yet t0o see anything straight on!!!!

-MP                                                  

LuckY IrishmEn......thats me

only those possed with luck so deep
are the ones whom 13 they can keep
engraved on my heart for it was the day i was born
and forever it will stay w/ me until my soul is worn

#2    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 08:39 AM

I see a  lot of shadows out of the corner of my eye all the time but I wouldn't refer to them as unexplained phenomenom or anything . It could just well have been something that caught your eye  like a strand of hair .                                                  

#3    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 10:50 AM

Well the one's I've seen have been of a whitish nature...

...but I did attend a spiritualist meeting once and saw a bright electric blue point of
light flash on and wink off within about 2 seconds above the right shoulder of a
medium. I questioned her about it and she pointed to the exact same position as the
light had been and said 'was it here?'. I nodded and she said, 'it's my spirit guide. he's
trying to show himself to you...'

Go figure.

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#4    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2003 - 06:34 PM

ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif WOW!!!! ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif                                                  

#5    Sidhe

Sidhe

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 03:27 PM

I have recently noticed little bursts of light.  I had not ever noticed such things before.  I have speculated that it is something going on between my eyes and brain, but I suppose it could be the spirit world trying to communicate with me.. they need to use a better system, however.  

I remember once, this would be maybe 15 years ago now, while a group of us were sitting around a table, a bolt of brilliant blue-white light shot through my apartment, right over the table we were all sitting around.  There were four of us, and all of us saw some part of it.  From where I sat I could see it coming in the front window, and in an incredibly short time it had shot past me.  I only saw it as a ball, or even just a flash.  Those sitting to the sides saw it as a longish streak of blue light that flew past.  The one with her head facing the rear window saw it as a blue flash that came beside her head and shot out the back window.  It took less than a second to make its journey.  It wasn't a laser light, because it was "discrete", though it did have some length, apparently.

One of the girls with us said that she had seen that same flash of light several times, and that it appeared to her brother and father more often.  They all have seen it, altogether, dozens of times.

That's an awful lot of times for it to be a coincidence.  And it has happened several other times with more than one witness.

So it's something, but what?                                                  

#6    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 06:47 PM

You should at first discount any rational explanation.

I know that sometimes seeing flashes of light etc at the periphery of vision can
be attributed to problems with the retina. So maybe you should get your eyes
checked.

If they're fine, then start thinking about other possibilities...   huh.gif

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#7    *m3ntaL*PaTienT*

*m3ntaL*PaTienT*

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 09:08 PM

Tru but i did resently have my eyes checked and was told that i have a 20/13 vision! blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif

but i dont take much thought into orbs i would like a full on apparition! biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif                                                  

LuckY IrishmEn......thats me

only those possed with luck so deep
are the ones whom 13 they can keep
engraved on my heart for it was the day i was born
and forever it will stay w/ me until my soul is worn

#8    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 08:13 AM

I see schadows in the corner of my eye all the time but I dont think that they are ghosts or any other kind of supernatural fenomena! But those orbs you talked about might just be something. But I do think its strange that the orb where there just a few secunds!  wink.gif                                                  

Knowledge is power

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users