Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

strange experiences

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#1    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 06 April 2003 - 08:32 AM

Hi I am a werry weird cool.gif (or maby very normal)  person I have experianses of magic, telecenesis, telepathy,
Aliens and seweral other forms of mystical experianses. Ones this guy came running at me whith a sharp stick. Somehow I maneged to trow him 6 feet away using my mind!(telekenesis)   wacko.gif  a similar axident allso hapend a couple of weeks ago. And sometimes I can hear other peoples thoughts (telephathy) this is a power that I can sometimes control but then I can only werry werry small thoughts! sad.gif
I have allso had allmost all kinds of experianses that can be connected to an abduktion. And the magic part. If somewone have read: the storry about belgariad you probably know whitch kind of magic I have experiansed. I have experiansed the power of the will and the word combined these elements make a strong power that is hard to controle sometimes!!!

even if the things that I have wrote heare might bee hard to belive in you must belive me even if I might have formulated this a little strange sometimes (I come from sweden).  

If anyone ever have had any of these experianses and have maneged to control them pleas help me!!!!  unsure.gif wacko.gif  wacko.gif                                                  

Knowledge is power

#2    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 06 April 2003 - 12:11 PM

What I want to know is why do you talk like Chekov from Star Trek?

huh.gif                                                  

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#3    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 06 April 2003 - 10:10 PM

Thats a Sveedish accent Loon boy  biggrin.gif                                                  

#4    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 07 April 2003 - 01:58 AM

"Ones this guy came running at me whith a sharp stick."
blink.gif

And why would he do that, was he happy to see you?

rolleyes.gif                                                  

Edited by Magikman, 07 April 2003 - 02:03 AM.

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#5    neen

neen

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 07 April 2003 - 06:01 AM

me sorry me no understandee laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  blink.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif                                                  

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens...-Jimi Hendrix

Posted Image

#6    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 07 April 2003 - 08:12 PM

as with anything you can learn to control anything through experience and constant practice, such as with the telekenisis, you can try moving small objects such as coins, with the telepathy you can learn to control it by using the traditional cards used to test for this.                                                  

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#7    super_saiyin

super_saiyin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 05:50 PM

sorry, but i'm not a believer.  That would be cool though.                                                  

#8    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 08:30 PM

someone must have too much time on their hands... could this be Jimmypotznpanz?  is that even how you spell that guys name?   laugh.gif                                                  

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#9    schadeaux

schadeaux

Ambiguitous

• 1,887 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 09:54 PM

My spell checker had a breakdown on this one...  the little smilies just fell off the screen and started bouncing around... weird...                                                  

"To study and not think is a waste.
To think and not study is dangerous."
Confucius

#10    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 15 April 2003 - 03:29 PM

Now I have lernd to control the telekeneis. I have been practising on the vind
and today I maneged to move a coin  biggrin.gif  (15/4 2003)

Knowledge is power

#11    Druss

Druss

Psychic Spy

• 1,209 posts

• My tongue is firmly in my cheek

Posted 15 April 2003 - 03:37 PM

I take it your also using telekinesis to type with as well.

smile.gif                                                  

#12    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 16 April 2003 - 12:02 AM

LOL Druss.  laugh.gif

"Now I have lernd to control the telekeneis. I have been practising on the vind ?and today I maneged to move a coin."

Hmmmm.......you've already managed to toss a boy (100 - 150lbs.) 6 feet away from you, yet only now have been successful at moving a coin? Did the table it was sitting on happen to embed itself into a wall, or was the coin in the pocket of another unfortunate, stick wielding holligan? ohmy.gif  unsure.gif                                                  

Edited by Magikman, 16 April 2003 - 12:03 AM.

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#13    schadeaux

schadeaux

Ambiguitous

• 1,887 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 12:22 AM

Y'know, Los Angeles had a small earth-mumbler this morning.... I wonder if...

ohmy.gif

naaaaaaa  rolleyes.gif                                                  

"To study and not think is a waste.
To think and not study is dangerous."
Confucius

#14    TheOracle

TheOracle

Psychic Spy

• 1,031 posts

• Artistic, quiet, musician Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Ad mortem fidelis.

Posted 16 April 2003 - 05:16 AM

"Hmmmm.......you've already managed to toss a boy (100 - 150lbs.) 6 feet away from you, yet only now have been successful at moving a coin? Did the table it was sitting on happen to embed itself into a wall, or was the coin in the pocket of another unfortunate, stick wielding holligan?"

LOL Magikman  laugh.gif                                                  

Never play Leap Frog with a Unicorn.

#15    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 09:24 AM

I have noticed that some of you dont belive me but pleas do all of the things that I tell you here i true and nothing else  dry.gif  so pleas stop making funn of what I tell you!

sad.gif                                                  

Knowledge is power

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users