Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

strange experiences

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#31    Jera

Jera

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 11:52 AM

I don´t know. the one´s that can spell might not do that, but it´s a type fault. I do that alot. Sorry. sad.gif                                                  

I'll be here...

Why?

I'll be waiting… here

For what?

I´ll be waiting here for you…so...

If you come here, you will
find me.

I Promise

#32    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 19 April 2003 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (Jera @ Apr 19 2003, 09:29 AM)
He has used telekenesis, when I have been around, on the wind.

huh.gif  blink.gif                                                  

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#33    Jera

Jera

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 02:22 PM

He made it blow.

And no, it wasn´t any wind that day.                                                  

I'll be here...

Why?

I'll be waiting… here

For what?

find me.

I Promise

#34    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,349 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 20 April 2003 - 02:15 PM

Hi Jera,

We certainly welcome your input, this is after all a very interesting case.

Can you elaborate a bit more on what you've said above - normally a breeze or a gust of wind isn't really evidence of telekinesis, especially if you were outside at the time. A sudden gust can occur despite it being an apparantly calm day, and that in itself wouldn't really be solid evidence of psychic abilities, even if you were indoors. Drafts and such are not uncommon.

Have you ever seem Kimm move/levitate physical objects into the air without touching them ? That would really be the sort of thing that most would associate with Telekinesis. Kimm has mentioned being successful in lifting coins quite recently. I may be wrong here, but I don't think a breeze or gust of wind in itself is enough evidence to suggest that someone is Telekinetic.

#35    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 02:21 PM

I must say that it wasnt just a breze of wind it was cinda strong. and as she sad there wherent any wind that day. two more things I didnt lift the coin I moved it to the side and no she havent seen me do that sort of thing, I think, maby she has. I did manege to make a coin hanging in a shain ones when she was here, I'm not sure that she saw that                                                  

Knowledge is power

#36    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,349 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 20 April 2003 - 02:43 PM

Kimm,

Sorry, misread the post regarding the coin. It might be a good idea to make a point of demonstrating the moving of the coin to Jera, I'm sure she would be very interested in seeing it.

As for the strong wind, I'm not very convinced it's relevant to this. I mean, if I was outside with someone, and I felt a gust of wind - whether or not it was a calm day, I doubt I'd jump straight to the conclusion that the person I was with was telekinetic.

huh.gif                                                  

#37    Sidhe

Sidhe

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 03:13 PM

When I was very small, I was convinced that I could make the wind and rain go away.  I would concentrate very hard until it did (sometimes only until the rain grew audibly less severe as it hit the house..) and so when it did I said to myself, "see?"

Of course, one can now see the problem with that method.. to a three year old, any amount of waiting is immaterial to the "truth" of it.

So the question is, Kimm, do things happen for you right when you try to do them?  Is there any other explaination for what is happening?

I've experienced plenty of paranormal things, but I've never met someone who could do what you are doing, so doing it, and being observed doing it, would be a great thing.  Being recorded doing it would be even better, so long as there is enough tape to provide the points of reference needed to establish the reality of it.

But you have to be really hard on yourself.  Make certain you aren't falling victim of "magical thinking", like I was when I was very small.  I'm not saying at all that I think you are.. I always keep an open mind.  I'm just giving you some advice.  The way you write your posts gives a hint that you may not be the most critical thinker all the time.  If you really want to publicize your abilities, you will have to develop that skill somewhat, or you'll never get past the critics.  

Anyway, just some friendly advice..                                                  

#38    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 02:18 PM

Yes It happens almost at the same time is I want it to, sometimes its harder then other times. ´But that I find it easyer to move the vind might be explained this way: Its harder to move an object sideways then uppvads becos an object gets friction if you move it sideways but not when you move it uppvards. The vind is a gas whitch makes it easyer to move.

SaRuMaN

I'm getting better controle over my telekinesis and son I'l probably be able to show Jera how I move objects (exept the vind, even tho she says that she have seen me move an object) then she can tell you about it!                                                    

Knowledge is power

#39    Jera

Jera

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 05:20 PM

Hi again.

I was waiting for someone to ask what you have just asked SaRuMaN.
And accually, I HAVE seen Kimm move something. he DID make that coin move when I was there. don´t start to question this now, any of you. he has moved the coin, and he has made the wind blow, and the wind wasn´t little. it was a quite strong wind. BeliEve me.

There was something more I wanted to say, but I don´t remember what. I´ll have to get back to you with that.

But I just want to say that I believe my cousin very much, and I really wish that you would too.                                                  

I'll be here...

Why?

I'll be waiting… here

For what?

find me.

I Promise

#40    Sidhe

Sidhe

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 05:46 PM

Ok, I think we are all open minded enough to entertain the idea it really happened, but of course, no one can *believe* a thing like this based on some posting on a buletin board.  Of course you will have to face that you won't get that level of belief you crave in this way.

But you could tell us more about what you saw and that would dispell some of our doubts, perhaps.  For instance, how did the coin move?  Describe the scene if you don't mind.. were you seated at a table?  Where was the coin in relation to Kimm?  In which direction, using Kimm as the basis for description, did it move?  For instance, did it move towards Kimm, or to one side or another?  These are important facts that you ought to start recording when you see these things, because people will ask these questions.  And then of course, we will all want to see the same thing you describe.  Perhaps a video camera could be rented?

So there are some things to start you on your way toward credibility.  But you cannot expect people to just believe what you say on a bb without question.  For instance, as a joke on another bb, when everyone was describing themselves and what they did, I told them I was a seven foot tall insect living in the sewer system under Washington DC, and that I used to have a job working for an alien council but that I had been laid off.  Did anyone believe me?  Of course not!  Because my simply making an incredible claim over the internet like this wasn't enough proof.  Of course, as I was only joking, I didn't want anyone to believe it.  But had I wanted belief I'd have had to come up with some darn good proof.. which I wouldn't have been able to do since I'm really just a bored guy living in the suburbs like so many others.

So if it's belief you want, you will never get it based only on your word, even if you go to the trouble of begging for it.  You will need to provide some proof for that.  If you are unable to, perhaps because you are young and don't have the resources at the moment, then relax and let the situation come to you over time as you get older and have more ability to provide the proof.   You still have plenty of time to prove yourselves.                                                  

#41    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 06:02 PM

I know that my experianses might sound strange and that you might have a hard time believing in them. Maby I can borow a kamera of some sort and give you the proof you want. But then the problem is how will I get the film or the pic here on the internet? I dont have a scanner or a webbcam or anything. But there are special Cameras that you put floopy disks in and then itl be recorded on that. But then the problem of getting it to be here on the internet. If anyone wants to help me I'l be glad to get your help!!!!!!!   huh.gif

Newer mind what I just told you (about getting it on the internet I have figured that out now!!!!   biggrin.gif                                                  

Knowledge is power

#42    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 08:00 PM

Sidhe

"seven foot tall insect living in the sewer system under Washington DC, and that I used to have a job working for an alien council but that I had been laid off"

You mean you were lying!   Great.... just great. There goes chapter 5 of my weirdest jobs ever book!  smile.gif

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#43    Sidhe

Sidhe

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 08:08 PM

Well.. it's just that I'm only 3'6".. but I don't like to admit it..  wink.gif                                                  

#44    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 10:10 PM

He made it blow.

And no, it wasn´t any wind that day.

i honestly havent laughed this hard in a long time.  thank you for this post.  i am wiping tears from my cheeks  laugh.gif                                                  

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#45    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 02:42 PM

She was serius you know. maby it sounded a little weird but she means it, you wherent there!!  dry.gif                                                  

Knowledge is power

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users