Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

strange experiences

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#46    Space Moose

Space Moose

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 03:36 PM

HOW ARE YOU KIMM AND JERA!!

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

YOU ARE ON THE WAY TO DESTRUCTION

YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME

HA HA HA...

What is important to remember here is that just because I make the claim that all your base belong to us, it is not necessairly so.

Quite frankly, I wouldn't consider any photo or video evidence that you have digitized as even close to legitimate.  It is far too easy to alter such things these days.  A reputable third party is what you need.

#47    Jera

Jera

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 05:58 PM

First of all, DSchwartz: I do not like that people laugh at what I say/write! he made it blow. it wasn´t any wind that day. it might sound humorising, but it´s the truth.

Second.....well, I guess that was all I had to say at the moment                                                  

I'll be here...

Why?

I'll be waiting… here

For what?

I´ll be waiting here for you…so...

If you come here, you will
find me.

I Promise

#48    Space Moose

Space Moose

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 12:28 AM

Jera, I don't think you should feel slighted over that.  I'm pretty sure that DSchwartz was finding humour in your choice of words not necessairly the content.  Blow is a slang term for fellatio (oral sex).  To say you made something blow... well... sometimes minds wander into the gutter.

That is my guess anyhow.  That is sort of how I read it too at first.  If I am wrong I will retract my statement.                                                  

#49    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 05:18 AM

I would love to take this seriously but unfortunately I can't.
  When Kimm's posts first started they where almost un readable with what where obvious spelling mistakes . Kimm has proven through the post 's that have been made since that this was a deliberate thing to do . Why do that If your being serious ? Just scroll back a few posts and you'll see where Kimm spelt Kamera and Camera in the same post . It's not a typo it's a deliberate error . A bit like a Boris Karlof I Vwant too Zuck Your Bluud .
At least Jimmy pot for brains could keep up the stupid accent's.                                                  

#50    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 03:14 PM

Kismit: When I wrote Kamera and Camera in the same post I wherent realy sure about how its realy speld! and if you havent noticed this: I come frome sweden. I stink at spelling I'm also lousy att writing in swedich, I'm just not that cind of person. Things that I'm good at is like Biologi, maths, physics or chemistry. I realy dont care that muth about speling. But you must admit that my speling is getting better, I do agree with that the first post in this topic was realy hard to read, even I thougt so! I realy dont think that your speling has got anything to do whit what you want to tell people, I dont think that you spel better when you tell the truth or worse when you dont. And as I said I do come from sweden so I'm not realy that used to write in englich! (Even if I'm getting more used to it now).  dry.gif   mad.gif  dry.gif                                                  

Knowledge is power

#51    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,369 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 23 April 2003 - 04:02 PM

Ok kids, lets calm down a bit. Who cares if someone can spell or not, as long as you can make it out. If you wanted to start a thread about spelling then that would be different.  Lets just stick to the basics here and stay on the topic. lol

Mentalcase                                                  

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#52    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 04:05 PM

Thanks Mentalcase.  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  cool.gif                                                  

Knowledge is power

#53    Jera

Jera

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 07:45 PM

Space Moose: Well, if you put it that way, I guess that it is kinda funny, and then i probably own DSchwartz an apology.

And I have to agree with Mentalcase and Kimm. It´s not the way you spell that is important, it´s what you´re trying to say. Besides, if I would judge all my friends and cousins on how they spell, I wouldn´t want to be my own friend or cousin. I suck at spelling as well. And if you´re not sure on how somehting is spelled, you spell it one way and hope for the best. sometimes you´re right, sometimes you´re not. that´s all there is to it.

But, I´m leaving the topic, so I´ll get back to it as best as I can.
I don´t really have anything to say to the topic at the moment except that i stand by what I have said here, and I can honestly that they are true, eventhough I believe that it won´t make all of you believe me.                                                  

I'll be here...

Why?

I'll be waiting… here

For what?

I´ll be waiting here for you…so...

If you come here, you will
find me.

I Promise

#54    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 08:07 PM

My point was that the original post was written deceptively . so how can we possibly trust the rest of the context.                                                  

#55    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 08:48 PM

actually, i was laughing because she said he made the wind blow... which basically i took as he literally 'made wind'.  i guess that is slang but its still damn funny  laugh.gif                                                  

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#56    marc_ridgway

marc_ridgway

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 09:49 PM

im as open mided as anyone else here but my lord ive never laughed so much in my life!

dont get me wrong im not critizing anyone its just that your claims are gonna be hard to prove and as its stands i feel that no proof is gonna be given...
All i can say I prove me wrong!

#57    Space Moose

Space Moose

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (DSchwartz @ Apr 23 2003, 08:48 PM)
actually, i was laughing because she said he made the wind blow... which basically i took as he literally 'made wind'.

Ha ha ha...  fart joke.  Even better.

Fart jokes own.                                                  

#58    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 23 April 2003 - 11:42 PM

They're young, excitable, and naive, not all that surprising, is it? I'm a little concerned that Jera supports Kimm's self-deception, but then she is family, isn't she? To tell you the truth, I'm amazed Erik Von Daniken hasn't written a book about him, he'd be good for a couple million, if not more. tongue.gif

Kimm - a good place too look for help and/or reliable confirmation of your 'abilities' would be at a college or university. Is there one in your area? There would be plenty of 'learned' people interested in testing you.

Magikman                                                  

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#59    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 06:55 AM

Yes that might be a good idea!  biggrin.gif  I'l see if I can find someone willing to test me! biggrin.gif                                                  

Knowledge is power

#60    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 07:21 AM

Kismit: Maby the firs post semed deceptively but that is becos I wherent realy that used to write that cind of stuff in englich so it became a little weird. And as I sayd I do come from sweden and thats not a englich speaking country (even tho we learn englich in scool but we dont use it that often). The only time I used to use englich beafure I came to this webbsite was when I saw american/British films or when I where on the internet at englich sites. Even I found it hard to read the first post I posted here and that it was realy confusing but that doesnt mean that I'm lying and/or trying to fool you!  dry.gif
The power of telekinesis isnt anything unnatural, even you can do it. It does require a lott of consentration. You can build upp your consentration by starting to train some cind of martial art, meditation or maby just shutting your eyes and stand on one leg. I do all these things so is it realy that weird that I have telekinetic powers?

I hope that I have brougt clearness to your mind and that you sometime can understand that other people have abilityes you dont.  cool.gif                                                  

Knowledge is power

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users