Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

strange experiences

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#61    Jera

Jera

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 08:42 AM

Would everyone please stop finding jokes in my post? I know I might not have put it in the best words, but Iīm not all that good at english. Itīs not like I know every word in a language that isnīt even my own.

And Kismit, would you drop the spelling? you know why he spells the way he does, and if you find that annoying, or offencive, or whatever it is that you feel that makes you go on about his spelling, then donīt come here and donīt read the posts. he has addmited that the first post was a little confusing, so would you please drop it?

And whoīs Eric Von Daniken? huh.gif
Never heard of him before.                                                  

I'll be here...

Why?

I'll be waiting… here

For what?

Iīll be waiting here for you…so...

If you come here, you will
find me.

I Promise

#62    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 24 April 2003 - 09:16 AM

Jera and Kimm,
I think this has gone on enough now. You want us to believe you but offer no proof and on many occasions we have done our best to provide you wil alternatives to prove what you say is to be true... let me run these by u again ok?
- SaRuMaN -Posted: Apr 16 2003, 12:00 PM
Please remember that you are making some very fantastic claims, and it's natural for people to be skeptical in these circumstances. What you've described is a range of psychic abilities, including telekinesis beyond the scope of what might be considered to be possible. Announcing that you have thrown someone 6 feet across the room with the power of you mind is bound to generate some considerable skepticism.

As Sageghost suggested, some evidence would be quite helpful.

Mystify Posted: Apr 17 2003, 02:58 PM & Posted: Apr 17 2003, 10:28 PM
we'd all like to believe that there are people out there with the abilities you claim to have. Why wouldn't we want to. It would only make it easier for us to believe that it is possible, even for us to acheive what you might have possibly done.

We are all quite open minded but always see the skeptical side of things as it is the norm of this world. Telekenisis and Telepathy are not every day traites used by every day people. You have to be ready for skeptisism if you plan on letting us in on something of this nature.

Do you have a web cam? You could easily try to demonstrate it on the cam.

Personnaly i'd record every movement you can. Take notes..... do things that will help back up your claims.

and his next one:Asking people to just believe in you isn't going to make them do it.

For now... till you can either save some pennies and buy some type of visual recorder avoid begging. It doesn't suit you.

If i was lucky enough to have what you claim... i would FIND away to log all events even if it meant i had to save money for a year.

Do you not think it would be worth it? Having people believe in you?

Myself:Posted: Apr 17 2003, 10:34 PM
As SaRuMaN, Myst & Sageghost have said, it's not that we don't want to believe you... but there have been many before you that have come along and made some very outrageous claims... with little or no evidence to back them up.
So you can hardly blame us, if we are a little jaded/cynical of the claim that you make... Is there some kind of (I'm not sure about your country so forgive me) paranormal resaerch place that you could maybe go to to get tested? (U may be able to look it up on the web
) that way you would know for certain what you have ability wise and they may be even be able to film it or take photos so that you can post here.... Just an idea  

Magikman Posted: Apr 19 2003, 05:27 AM
In case you missed it, I was being sarcastic. But there was a point I was attempting to make. You could bring someone claiming to be the Pope into the forum to authenticate your supposed 'abilities' and it wouldn't impress anybody. The thing is Kimm, we don't know you, or your cousin, or your parents for that matter. That's a major hurdle not easily overcome by a relative seeking to substanciate your claims. It may help you to understand our reluctance if I were to tell you that someone already tried that ploy on us last year before being revealed as a fraud with a completely different and mean spirited agenda. Click on THIS LINK for all the nasty details.  

I'm not saying that you're doing the same thing, necessarily, but this is the internet, and one must allow for quite a bit of leeway when it comes to trusting someone. More importantly, why should it matter to you whether we believe you or not? By the way, I don't, but so what?

And it goes on and on and on... with Jera backing up Kimm and vice versa, but no real eveidence to convince us that any thing you say is true... If you had read the link that Magikman put up then you'd fully understand why we are so wary. Me, of all people should be more wary than most but I want to believe people, but in this case all I believe is that you are stringing us along for your own entertainment and every one that replies in this thread, you either ignore, or say that they are taking the mickey out of you by not believing.... It's gone on for long enough... I'm locking this thread... PLEASE DON'T start another one.....                                                  

Edited by Celticwitch, 24 April 2003 - 09:19 AM.

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users