Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bigfoot or something

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1    eckogangsta

eckogangsta

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 09:08 PM

Hey I just came onto these forums to post a story about what happened a few days ago.

I went upstate with my friend to visit his cousin (Upstate New York, lots of forests) and I am curious if that whole bigfoot thing has ever been seen in new york? mysteries of things like this interest me alot but i wasnt even looking for anything on this trip...

Well anyway, me,my friend, his cousin, were bored so we decided to go deep into the forest that surrounded the town. Well anyway I wasnt going to go simply because i mean, its so easy to get lost but they insisted that its easy because they know where they are so i went anyway. i had to go take a piss so i went and did my thing and when i got back the 3 of them were extremely scared and claimed to have seen some black, big thing, and then i was like why didnt u run and they said because it didnt even notice them and they didnt want to get its attention. i was like wow ok this is dumb so we decided to go back they didnt even scare me but they were in quite a hurry to get back, and right before we started to walk we heard something moving and when i looked into the distance i could have sworn i saw a black,big, thing too, which looked like an ape but i didnt see its face. so i turned around to look at them they were already running. i looked back in the area of the black thing and i swear it seemed closer and had like, hair. it was deffinetly not a person. i was just scared so i just ran after them. i looked back once and saw nothing. and they said they are posotive it wasnt a animal because they saw the whole body so they said

has there ever been a bigfoot sighting in newyork?

once we got back we didnt even tell anyone because no one would believe us. so now i think it was pretty scary but for some reason i would wished i could go back in time and go see what the thing was, or bring a camera

Edited by eckogangsta, 09 January 2005 - 09:11 PM.

#2    Heavens Angel

Heavens Angel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

• I'm tired of waiting.They want an apacolypse? We'll give them one.

Posted 09 January 2005 - 09:13 PM

Hmmm, interesting. i dont really believe in bigfoot but it might be true. Ever heard of the Alabama booger monster? People claim it to be true so maybe there is a bigfoot after all? and there might be one living in New York? huh.gif

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And Heaven in a Wildflower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour"
                William Blake 1757-1827

#3    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 09:33 PM

One of the bigfoot sites would be your best bet to find out.
How much forest is there?

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#4    Deimos

Deimos

Alien Abducter

• 4,596 posts

• Born of chaos. Survived by fear. Consumed by hate.

Posted 09 January 2005 - 09:47 PM

I've heard of bigfoots in upstate NY. it's a pretty foresty area. I could see how a bigfoot could live up there. I gotta look into this more

Posted Image
"Those who stand before me will be lain to waste, and from their ashes my legend will rise. I will end the illusion brought on by their weakness."

#5    Devilwolf

Devilwolf

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 338 posts

• In order to find something you must see what others do not.

Posted 09 January 2005 - 10:35 PM

mayeb post your sighting on the BFRO website

"I did it before and i'll do it again
another time, another way to pay
they'll lose their children 'cause i'm now back again
they don't notice the way i'll make them insane" -IT

"Avatar animation by UA & thebarman" And it kicks ***

Triniant animated my graphic also and did one hell of a job

#6    deerfly

deerfly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

• There is no knowledge without power.

Posted 10 January 2005 - 03:16 AM

Where in NY did this occur? I am in NY and would love a chance to find what you saw or ,at least. signss of what you saw.

#7    SCARLET1

SCARLET1

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

• Looking for my sanity....in the basement...

Posted 10 January 2005 - 04:06 PM

My husband came from Gowanda, NY, which is about 40 mi. south of Buffalo.  When we were first dating and engaged, he used to stay out of his backyard, which was about an acre or so, and backed up to a steep tree-covered hill. But he would never tell me why. Even at 19, he was afraid to be out in his yard at night. And once while I was there, we did indeed hear heavy stomping and other noises coming from on the hill. We both left the yard, but two of his younger brothers wanted to go check it out. They took their giant Shepherd, Joey, but ran back soon after, claiming they felt like they were being watched, and had heard whatever it was running right toward them.

He and his brothers have told me many times of seeing and hearing things, either in their own yard, or while visiting their great-aunt's farm, which is right in Zoar Valley (where other unexplainable things have occured), so it is entirely possible that you all saw SOMETHING wherever you were.

On a side note, his parents (who have hard times believing in things like Bigfoot -- his dad has a degree in psychology), told me that whenever they started a bonfire in their backyard, they would hear a terrifying, inhuman scream. It would last for hours, until they put the fire out. As I am familiar with all types of animal noises, I quizzed them on whether it could be a cougar, etc...even showed them sounds...and they said definitely not to each one. They still haven't figured out what it was...

~Scarlet~

#8    Frogs

Frogs

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 05:51 PM

Either a bear or bigfoot likely.

#9    eckogangsta

eckogangsta

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 08:31 PM

im not sure of the exact town-name but i think my friend said its a small town by ithaca,NY. not posotive though.

#10    Jesus_Freak

Jesus_Freak

Tom Frickin' Conger!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

• Lord, You touch my heavy heart, and when You do, You make it light.

Posted 10 January 2005 - 09:19 PM

I've heard of stories from New York about bigfoot... I'd say it was a bear

#11    Devilwolf

Devilwolf

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 338 posts

• In order to find something you must see what others do not.

Posted 10 January 2005 - 11:45 PM

it doesn't really sound like a bear, what likelehood is there that it would go to his aunts famr and back to his house, it just doesn't seem like normal bear behvior and plus bears are scared of dogs why would it come running down the hill if they had a big shephard

"I did it before and i'll do it again
another time, another way to pay
they'll lose their children 'cause i'm now back again
they don't notice the way i'll make them insane" -IT

"Avatar animation by UA & thebarman" And it kicks ***

Triniant animated my graphic also and did one hell of a job

#12    eckogangsta

eckogangsta

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 12:25 AM

yeah, i really dont know if it saw us or not but:

after reading alot of bigfoot stories it seems like they dont mean to harm anyone and are actually kind of scared of humans, and try to be quiet and hide when seen by humans
(just read a story of 2 hunters who saw a bigfoot looking at them and when the hunters stared at it and pointed the bigfoot would duck its head down in a scared way, the hunter then shot a bullet in the air and the bigfoot darted off)

#13    educated cAVEmAN

educated cAVEmAN

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 179 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 01:29 AM

sounds to me like a genuine story of our large friend (hopefuly) sasquatch...both eckogangstas and scarlets seem legit. but thats just me... i beleive they r out there...i wanna find one and befriend it.

Posted ImageIll get you...and it'll look like an accident

#14    eckogangsta

eckogangsta

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 09:40 PM

now that i think of it i really wish i could have stayed and watched it to be posotive it was bigfoot, or whatever.
also-even if i took a pic i knew ppl would claim it was photoshopped or a man in a costume anyway.

#15    educated cAVEmAN

educated cAVEmAN

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 179 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 02:25 AM

now that i think of it i really wish i could have stayed and watched it to be posotive it was bigfoot, or whatever.
also-even if i took a pic i knew ppl would claim it was photoshopped or a man in a costume anyway.

yeah thats true about the picture thing... but then YOU would have the last laugh because you know it is legit and all these other people would be saying it was fake and making it evident that they dont know what they r talking about tee hee...i try not to be so judgemental of pics...unless they look really fake  tongue.gif

Posted ImageIll get you...and it'll look like an accident

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users