Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

U.F.O

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    neen

neen

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 11 April 2003 - 12:31 AM

I've often drempt of a triangular shaped u.f.o with round  shaped objects protruding from the bottom of the u.f.o in the corners.Has anyone ever heard or read about  u.f.o's that sound anything like this? huh.gif                                                  

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens...-Jimi Hendrix

Posted Image

#2    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 11 April 2003 - 10:30 AM

There is a triangular UFO that has three bumps on the underneath, one in each corner, but I can not think of what it is called or anything else about it at the mo.                                                  

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#3    schadeaux

schadeaux

Ambiguitous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts

Posted 11 April 2003 - 06:49 PM

There have been many sightings of triangular shaped UFOs, and quite a few disc shaped ones with three "landing lights?" forming a triangle underneath.  Not a whole lot I can think of where the craft is actually landed, more often just floating or hovering when not actually flying by.                                                  

"To study and not think is a waste.
To think and not study is dangerous."
Confucius

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users