Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

To Everyone Who Has Ever Judged Christians

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#46    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,838 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 19 January 2005 - 05:08 AM

QUOTE(joc @ Jan 19 2005, 05:01 AM)
Theres a science behind creationism  blink.gif

Creation Science

I don't know I just did a google search and it came up tongue.gif

View Post

Well now, look at that... such a very detailed site...   laugh.gif

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#47    jrl0469

jrl0469

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 05:10 AM

Yes and I have a Ph.D in it ... but its no use battling people like you because no matter how stupid and ignorant I can show the theory of evolution to be you are going to have FAITH in it because to realize its a fantasy is to face your SIN!
even Stephen Hawking has come to the conclusion that God exist...is he stupid?
or how about Sir Isaac Newton...if the Atheist on this board really knew science they could come to no other conclusion than that God does exist and He created everything ! This board isn't the best place to debate the so called 'SCIENCE" of evolution its best done in an open oral debate but I can't find one single scientist to debate me in public because most of them no that the can't win ...I've even offered the 10 againt 1 odds and they still won't do it. Most colleges forbid Prof's
to debate Creationist in public because when the truth comes out many lose their research grants for misleading people about the scientific proof of evolution
Jason L.
Creation Scientist

the best trick Satan ever pulled is convincing the world he didn't exist!
QUOTE(Stellar @ Jan 18 2005, 11:37 PM)
QUOTE(jrl0469 @ Jan 19 2005, 04:29 AM)
QUOTE(seeking @ Jan 15 2005, 08:09 PM)
heres my standings on religion

1st of all, i do not believe in it

2nd of all, i frankly feel people who believe in it, for the most part, are "lazy" thinkers

and 3rd of all i dont think religion dictacts what kind of person you are, i mean i do not believe in any religous anything and yet i probably am one of the nicest people you'll meet, where as there are preists who...well you know what im talking about

View Post

Wow that means I'm a LAZY thinker... with a Ph.d in Science
Dr. Jason L.
creation scientist

View Post

Theres a science behind creationism  blink.gif

View Post

#48    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,838 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 19 January 2005 - 05:19 AM

Yes and I have a Ph.D in it

You have a Ph.D in creationist science? What school did you attend?

but its no use battling people like you because no matter how stupid and ignorant I can show the theory of evolution to be you are going to have FAITH in it because to realize its a fantasy is to face your SIN!

So I dont suppose you'd be willing to prove how creationism is science in Aquatus' thread, are you? If you're not, dont try to claim its science.

even Stephen Hawking has come to the conclusion that God exist...is he stupid?

Are you stupid? Intelligent design is not the same as creationism. Did Hawking say he disbelieves evolution and thinks the world was created ala genesis? I dont think so.

or how about Sir Isaac Newton...if the Atheist on this board really knew science they could come to no other conclusion than that God does exist and He created everything !

How'd you get that PhD? Copied your answers from the guy beside you?

This board isn't the best place to debate the so called 'SCIENCE" of evolution its best done in an open oral debate but I can't find one single scientist to debate me in public because most of them no that the can't win ...

What a crock of sh**.

I've even offered the 10 againt 1 odds and they still won't do it. Most colleges forbid Prof's
to debate Creationist in public because when the truth comes out many lose their research grants for misleading people about the scientific proof of evolution

Or do you simply cover your ears and go "LALALALALLALA IM NOT LISTENING LALALLALALAA" and then when they get tired of talking to you, you declare victory?

Listen, it seems that you'd rather sit there attacking peoples beliefs rather than proving your claims... I honestly doubt you're telling the truth. Your arguments in your previous thread left much to be desired. When I saw you in the Alternate History forum, titling yourself as a "Creation scientist" I thought "Hey, maybe he'll actually be fun to debate with... maybe he'll bring facts to the table instead of the common crap." I was wrong. Your first post was filled with errors, such as when you said mitEve being dated to 6500 years ago, and your first post had such a "holier than thou" attitude, I thought I'd regret posting in it. It ended up being closed cuz, well, it was a shitty and poorly thought out post.

I see a bunch of people claiming creationism is science, but none of them seem willing to back it up... they go around saying "WELL, IM NOT GOING TO TALK TO YOU YOU DEVIL WORSHIPPER" or "WELL, ITS NO USE TALKING TO YOU BECAUSE YOU WONT ACCEPT FACTS".

----Seraphina

#49    jrl0469

jrl0469

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 05:27 AM

What FACT's ? and where are my errors in the MIT-EVE post ?

#50    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,838 posts

-Patton

Posted 19 January 2005 - 05:29 AM

QUOTE(jrl0469 @ Jan 19 2005, 05:27 AM)

View Post

Ahh, so you didnt even read the replies to it? Go find your post and read it again, I've pointed out all the errors.

For instance, you said science dated mitEve back to 6500 years ago... which is wrong. science dates it to 150 000 years ago.

----Seraphina

#51    jrl0469

jrl0469

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 05:33 AM

QUOTE(jrl0469 @ Jan 19 2005, 12:27 AM)

View Post

Also I never said Hawking believed in the Bible only that God exist ...GET YOUR GLASSES FIXED!

#52    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,838 posts

-Patton

Posted 19 January 2005 - 05:36 AM

Also I never said Hawking believed in the Bible only that God exist ...GET YOUR GLASSES FIXED!

I know you didnt... but you used it in an argument to support creationism and   to dismiss evolution. Him believing in god doesnt in any way mean he doesnt believe evolution... so, go shovel ur sh** somewhere else boy.

----Seraphina

#53    jrl0469

jrl0469

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE(Stellar @ Jan 19 2005, 12:29 AM)
QUOTE(jrl0469 @ Jan 19 2005, 05:27 AM)

View Post

Ahh, so you didnt even read the replies to it? Go find your post and read it again, I've pointed out all the errors.

For instance, you said science dated mitEve back to 6500 years ago... which is wrong. science dates it to 150 000 years ago.

View Post

WRONG ! They redated it after trying to "FIX' the error's they knew must have been made and they found out that it was off even more that they feared
now date it between 6000 to 7000 years ago as per the " Mysteries of the Unexplained " tv show that aired 12 weeks ago ...Genius

#54    jrl0469

jrl0469

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 05:44 AM

QUOTE(Stellar @ Jan 19 2005, 12:36 AM)

I know you didnt... but you used it in an argument to support creationism and   to dismiss evolution. Him believing in god doesn't in any way mean he doesn't believe evolution... so, go shovel ur sh** somewhere else boy.

View Post

if you REALLY want to get your teeth kicked in.... okay go ahead lets do it...
What do you think is the strongest scientific evidence for the theory of evolution

#55    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 19 January 2005 - 05:48 AM

Okay folks...I think that now is a good time to ask everyone to be civil with each other. Present your case, but keep the personal attacks out of it, as it goes nowhere and just ends up getting flame wars going and threads closed...

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#56    jrl0469

jrl0469

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 05:53 AM

QUOTE(Fluffybunny @ Jan 19 2005, 12:48 AM)
Okay folks...I think that now is a good time to ask everyone to be civil with each other. Present your case, but keep the personal attacks out of it, as it goes nowhere and just ends up getting flame wars going and threads closed...

View Post

What personal attack?

#57    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

Thomas Paine

Posted 19 January 2005 - 05:57 AM

That would be the "Go shovel you .... elsewhere..." or the "Get you teeth kicked in" kind of comments..

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

#58    jrl0469

jrl0469

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE(jrl0469 @ Jan 19 2005, 12:44 AM)
QUOTE(Stellar @ Jan 19 2005, 12:36 AM)

I know you didnt... but you used it in an argument to support creationism and   to dismiss evolution. Him believing in god doesn't in any way mean he doesn't believe evolution... so, go shovel ur sh** somewhere else boy.

View Post

if you REALLY want to get your teeth kicked in.... okay go ahead lets do it...
What do you think is the strongest scientific evidence for the theory of evolution

View Post

It got very quiet when I asked for your best scientific proof for the theory of evolution...I'm ready to debate the science and .....
enjoy the silence....
Jason L.

#59    jrl0469

jrl0469

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 06:04 AM

QUOTE(Fluffybunny @ Jan 19 2005, 12:57 AM)
That would be the "Go shovel you .... elsewhere..." or the "Get you teeth kicked in" kind of comments..

View Post

"Get you teeth kicked  - that one was mine and I didn't mean it to be a personal attack it was just done in jest - sorry

#60    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

Thomas Paine

Posted 19 January 2005 - 06:05 AM

Stellar or Aquatus1 are not on right now, but do not take the fact that they are on right now to reply as some sort of admission of defeat...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users