Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

True hauntings..

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    TheOracle

TheOracle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

• Artistic, quiet, musician Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Ad mortem fidelis.

Posted 02 May 2003 - 03:43 PM

Welcome darkangel_2005 wavey.gif

I agree with Sidhe, We would love to have you share your stories with us ! biggrin.gif                                                      

Never play Leap Frog with a Unicorn.

#17    Chichevanche

Chichevanche

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 07:53 PM

hey dark angel, curious curious...how do you know me?  

heh.

eryk                                                  

#18    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 03 May 2003 - 04:59 AM

Hi darkangel,

Always good to see a fellow 'Cheesehead' on the forum, hope you enjoy your stay. smile.gif                                                  

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#19    raventlynn

raventlynn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 08:27 PM

biggrin.gif Hi! Pretty much new here. I happened here by chance.  The stories are great! I would probably bore you guys with all the ghost stories from my childhood(or scare you to death!!)  I used to live in Mississippi, too....Biloxi, to be exact...and let me tell you...LOTS of ghostly happenings in our Southern state! I used to close my eyes, whenever something would happen and play Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz...There's no place like home.....nowadays...I use it to my advantage...became a ghosthunter....and student of ALL strange things!!!! Too much has happened to me for me to ever think it would be a coincidence!!! When I have more time, if you like, I can tell you a doozy about a haunted house in MS!!!  I want to cruise the forum, first! Later!!!!                                                  

#20    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 05 May 2003 - 01:53 PM

Hi raventlynn,  welcome!
      I hope you do post some of your ghostly experiences.  I don't think
        there's been any stories from Mississippi on here yet.    smile.gif                                                  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users