Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

LATEST NEWS: WORLD WAR?

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 11 September 2001 - 05:07 PM

Today is an unfortunate day in history. As most of us have already heard...there have been 3 attacks on the US by hijackers and terrorists. 2 Planes crashed into the world trade center and 1 into the whitehouse. I know this is a unexplained forum , but I think it is important to discuss the possible impact on the whole world.
   Could this be the beginning of a World War 3?
Please comment.

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#2    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 11 September 2001 - 05:15 PM

This isn't the beginning, I t has already begun! I am watching TV and I saw it, one of the towers is gone! The attack was done by an organization from Palestine. I don't think that the USA will let this happen without doing something. I hope that the wounded and the dead will be limited. :'(

Odin Supreme  8)

#3    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 11 September 2001 - 05:31 PM

I too am watching the TV an hour after the disaster. I really don't know what to make of it :-[ ??? As you say Odin, the USA are unlikely to solve this through discussion, but I hope the move they make won't be too irrational. :'(

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#4    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 11 September 2001 - 05:36 PM

Well one thing is for sure... there will be a retaliation. Hopefully soon enough to make a point or stop further menace. The one thing I worry about is the fact that war causes war. If US retaliates it will only push the terrorists further and might cause the inevitable WW3. Lets just hope it doesn't come to that.
My prayers are with the world.
I wish we had world peace.

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#5    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 11 September 2001 - 05:37 PM

This is about all I am going to say about this right now.

Things are getting worse every few minutes here, as something new is blown up or on fire.  I am really sad for anybody or any country that has to go through this.
 So, to everybody on this board, through all the discussions, good and bad, I have grown very fond of alot of you, and I hope that everybody manages to stay safe through all of this.. :-*

Reese  :-* :'( :'(

#6    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 11 September 2001 - 05:39 PM

If the USA does something, DO IT QUICK and good. Clean the people who did this up!

Odin Supreme 8) >:(

#7    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 11 September 2001 - 06:49 PM

Evil only begets evil. Good begets good.
Retaliation may be expected, but what good can come from it?
The whole world is in shock from this terrifying and horrific assault on innocent people.
I'm not an overtly religious person, I'm more spiritually inclined, but I will be praying for anyone affected by this trajedy.
The loss is just incomprehensible.
I'm also praying for peace. :'(

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#8    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 11 September 2001 - 06:53 PM

You are so right, Loonboy. :'(
Sad but true....
It will never be peaceful here.   :'( :'(

#9    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 11 September 2001 - 07:09 PM

Well, maybe I reacted a bit agressive, i had just heard the news, but you are right Loonboy, if the USA does somthing it will have effect on the whole world. The dutch Wall Street, the AEX had to close because of the great finacial losses, it went down with 10%!!

Odin Supreme

#10    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 11 September 2001 - 07:12 PM

As sad as this topic is, I wish to just inform many of you that Canada has now entered chaos.
  Ottawa our capital has received numerous bomb threats and all parliment buildings have been evacuated. Fortunately we have not had any damages done yet, but I only see this as a beginning. I too stress my prayers for everyone on earth that this opens up the need for peace in the very near future.

#11    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 11 September 2001 - 07:16 PM

I am so sorry to hear that. :'(

#12    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 11 September 2001 - 07:25 PM

I have found some pictures:

This is a real black day in history.. :-/ :-/ :(

Odin Supreme

#13    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 11 September 2001 - 07:29 PM

I have found something very interesting on the internet, a FBI guy told almost 2 moths ago that the untid states had to fear for massive terrorists actions for the next 5 years. The research 25 threats every day!

Odin Supreme  :-/

#14    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 11 September 2001 - 07:29 PM

Evacuations are also happening here in London as I imagine are happening in all major cities globally.  :-[ Who knows what the next few days anywhere will be like.

The USA I imagine will retaliate, as this action cannot go unpunished, but I prey for those 3rd parties that have already or will unfortunately suffer from this evil for which they have had no part in  :'(

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#15    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 11 September 2001 - 07:38 PM

www.thehourly.com/wtc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users