Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

LATEST NEWS: WORLD WAR?

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#16    ChrisStrickler

ChrisStrickler

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 11 September 2001 - 08:41 PM

With everything thats been going on, I've been monitoring all my available news-sources (with four tv's I can watch all the major nrews networks at once), and I can expect that a lot more things to be effected before this is over.

I have friends that are now "trapped" in Idaho, and Tennessee. My roommate was called off of work because he works in a skyrise, and we live on the west coast, over 2000 miles from this. This will reach farther than anyone can imagine. Death toll in the 10,000's at this point.

I don't see this as going to war, I see in more likelyhood an extermination order against whomever initiated this. Heads will roll...

Chris Strickler

#17    Clecko

Clecko

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 September 2001 - 12:16 AM

It is highly unlikely that there will be a world war over this. With the status of the world, it is unlikely there will ever be another world war. As for this tragedy, the retaliation will be immense. We won't stop until the entire organization responsible is hunted down like a dog and put on trial. Most likely it is Bin Ladin, and the CIA will not rest until he is found. This tragedy is an act of war. No government would directly plan an attack like this, for fear of swift and brutal retaliation. Only someone like Bin Ladin, a terrorist, would ever try something that is being called worse than Pearl Harbor. Soon after the sorrow ends, incredible rage will replace it, and the US will unite togeather, and search for those responsible. It will be known, "September 11, 2001, a day which will live, in imfamy. The United States was brutally and deliberately attacked, by the terrorist forces, of a terrorist faction or nation."

#18    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 12 September 2001 - 01:01 AM

Clecko,

With all due respect, maybe we shouldn't restrict the list of suspects to only one leader and his group of terrorists,   at this time.  It is very possible that he had something to do with this, but on the other hand, it is possible to be someone else also.  Let's not be-head him before we even get some evidence.  Remember, there is a list of organizations that could handle a concise plan like this, however small that may be, there is still a list.
I only say all this, because when it comes time to sort through fact, it tends to get lost amoung the rumours.

Reese   :'( :'(

#19    Clecko

Clecko

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 September 2001 - 05:23 AM

Reese
I did give my opinion of who to blame, but i did not assume he was responsible. I left blame on "a terrorist faction or nation", not Bin Ladin. Only when we find a direct link to any group or nation, can we be sure who to blame of this overpowering nightmare.  

#20    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,365 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 12 September 2001 - 07:20 AM

All the signs and we still have no clue.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#21    Mr-X

Mr-X

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 12 September 2001 - 08:20 AM

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who died today in the most horrific acts of terrorism.

I believe this to be the start of WW3. They have attacked the pentegon for gods sake how can anybody feel safe about that. I would not be suprised if bombs start flying over to the U.S in the next couple of weeks. Remember the saying hit them hard when they are down. (hope not) I just dont want America to go and bomb the country thats responsible, but instead punish those who are. Because thats what these people (Islamic)want they feed off war. They are not afraid to die.

Whos responsible, i personally believe its Bin Ladin after all he was responsible for the 1993 trade centre terrorist attack. Six months ago he said that America would be hit.

What puzzles me is that The F.B.I were not even around at the time of the explosion. They were at some training camp. Could the teorrist have known this before they attacked?

What about Nostradamus prophecy. The fire that will come down from the sky and hit New York NOT EXACT WORDS. He prophecised this to happen in 1999, 2001 is not to far off.

Anyways we should all pray for those who have died or for those who have lost some one.

Hope you are all safe

X

Oh, you should never doubt what no one is sure about.
- Willy Wonka

#22    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 12 September 2001 - 08:32 AM

This is, without a doubt, the single greatest attack on the U.S. in history. Nothing else even comes close. A couple things to be aware of. When it's proven who's responsible, there will be no trial. Retaliation will be their punishment. Another thing to be aware of is, these next few days or weeks are very dangerous times, for the U.S. intelligence agencies will start to uncover and eliminate various terrorist cells situated inside the U.S. Out of fear these cells will be discovered, may be ordered by their masters outside the U.S. to unleash more terror quickly, before they, too, are eliminated.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#23    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2001 - 10:14 AM

I am really sad and scared, people on the planes as well as in the trade center didnt deservve to die :-[. I know am scared that my couisin in new york might have been killed. :'(. Iknow that theres anger in all of us. Ihate those hijackers. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

#24    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,334 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 12 September 2001 - 11:28 AM

Yesterday was indeed a very terrible day for America, and indeed the civilized world. It is astonishing that there are still people in the world today capable of planning and executing an attack so bent on destruction.  

As many notable polticians have said, this can be considered an Act Of War on America and Democracy by world terrorism.

Here in the UK as Tommy said, buildings such as the London Stock Exchange and other important areas have been evacuated as a precaution.

I couldn't believe it when I first heard the news and saw the horrifying pictures of the Trade Centre collapsing in a huge cloud of dust. I am certain that the US and all the other democratic nations of the world will not rest into those responsible have been brought to justice.

The thoughts of everyone here in Britain go out to the victims and their families.

#25    Jamie

Jamie

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 12 September 2001 - 05:02 PM

I am very upset about what happened yesterday.  I actually made my self sick because I was worrying so much.  One of my friends lives right by where the plane crashed in Pennsylvania.  I got ahold of her and she is ok, but since she is in the army she was called in and is at the scene where the plane is.  Once I hear from her Ill let you all know what she tells me, if there is anything to tell.  My brother is in the Navy in San Diego.  We havent been able to get ahold of him so I dont know what is going to happen.  I hope this is over, but I dont think it is.  I fear the worst, WW3.  I only wish I was allowed in the military so I could go and fight for my country.   :'( :'( :'( :'(

Jamie

#26    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 12 September 2001 - 08:59 PM

Jamie,

You can always write your brother, wherever the military takes him, his address won't change unless his permanent duty station changes. If there is an urgent matter, the red cross will reach him the same day as your request.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#27    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,365 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 12 September 2001 - 11:13 PM

this page has the 9 signs of the end from the Hopi People, it is interesting.http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/pan.htm

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#28    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 12 September 2001 - 11:23 PM

Here is something else I found intresting...will ivestigate the validity of it and get back to you.

Don't know if you guys are believers in Nostradamus - but here is an
extract from his book on World War 3.

Nostradamus' prediction on WW3:

"In the year of the new century and nine months,
      From the sky will come a great King of Terror...
      The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
      Fire approaches the great new city..."
      "In the city of york there will be a great collapse,
      2 twin brothers torn apart by chaos
      while the fortress falls the great leader will succumb
      third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

- NOSTRADAMUS

He said this will be bigger than the previous two.
2001 is the first year of the new century and this
is the 9th month.

New York is located at the 41st degree Latitude.

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#29    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 12 September 2001 - 11:26 PM

Mystify,

There is no such prediction, it is an email hoax.

Magikman

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#30    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 12 September 2001 - 11:42 PM

Wait Magikman,
            I have in front of me the complete prophecies of Nostrandamus, translated and interpreted by Henry Roberts. I shall give you Roberts translation and his interpretation of it…
    “Ennosigee, fire of the centre of the earth,
Shall make an earthquake of the New City,
Two great rocks shall long time war against each other,
After that, Arethusa shall color red the fresh river.”

Roberts interprets this in the following way:

“Two great rocks at war refer to the global conflicts between Western powers and Third World rogue nations like Iran, Iraq, and North Korea and their consummation in earthquake and fire in events such as the World Trade Center bombing. Earthquake and fire also refer to the possibility of black market nuclear materials being assembled and detonated by terrorist groups or extremist governments.”

What do you make of that??  

Tommy

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users