Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

X-men 2

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1    Isanguard

Isanguard

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 137 posts

• Yesterday is history,Tommorow is mystery,Today is gift

Posted 21 April 2003 - 06:32 PM

Hey guys what  do u think about X-man 2                                                  

"Life is infinitely strange than anything which the mind of man could ivent."          

~ Sherlock Holmes ~

#2    emmy

emmy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 07:18 PM

X-men 2 is out in Britain May 1st and I am really lookin forward to it.                                                  

#3    neen

neen

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 12:51 AM

Yes i'm very much looking forward to seeing it....mmmmm Hugh Jackman yummmmm wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif                                                  

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens...-Jimi Hendrix

Posted Image

#4    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 22 April 2003 - 12:58 PM

My thoughts (and feelings) exactly, neenron.  smile.gif
     I've heard it premiers over here on the 2nd of May.                                                  

#5    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 02:52 PM

I'm realy locking forward to seeing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I realy liked the first movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool.gif

X-MEN   cool.gif                                                  

Knowledge is power

#6    loganXman

loganXman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 314 posts

• I go or i wanna go..

Posted 22 April 2003 - 09:02 PM

im a HUGE wolverine fan since i can remember.(hence my logged in name:loganXman.) ever since i was in middle school to be exacted.  i have almost most of the toys. i have some pretty cool posters as well. so i cant wait to see Hugh Jackman kick some as wolverine.                                                  

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand.
That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
We shall flow a river forth to Thee,
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomie Partris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."
-Boondock Saints

#7    Space Moose

Space Moose

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 04:23 AM

The coolest thing about the X-Men is Wolverine.  What is the coolest thing about Wolverine?  HE IS CANADIAN!

RAAA!!!  That means he is tough!  Just like three down football!  Just like a hockey fight!  Just like Instant Mashed potatoes!  GRRRR!!!

</nationalpride>

Okay, so maybe Instant Mashed Potatoes are not all that tough, but they were still invented in Canada.

And we have free Health Care!  Yippie!  If I ever get all beat up by some aliens, I might be told that I didn't see anything, but at least I won't have to pay for the privelage.                                                  

#8    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 23 April 2003 - 06:10 AM

The best thing about Hugh Jackman (aka Wolverine) -  He's an Aussie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi biggrin.gif                                                  

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#9    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 23 April 2003 - 08:47 PM

That is a nice attribute,  but I can think of several
            that are much better about him.  tongue.gif

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#10    loganXman

loganXman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 314 posts

• I go or i wanna go..

Posted 24 April 2003 - 07:32 AM

wolverine just has the best lines, the best lines in comics, cartoons, and movies.  one of my favorite lines is from the cartoon when cyclops is telling not to leave anymore and he just says, "i go or i wanna go". that just plain awsome. the guy is the shizz nit.                                                  

-Boondock Saints

#11    Space Moose

Space Moose

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 07:42 AM

wolverine just has the best lines

Well... I'm not so sure about that.  He has a few good zingers in there, mostly directed at Cyclops (who is fully deserving of them because he is a pansy).  Most of Wolverine's lines are pretty simple.  He just growls out a name like "Morph" or "Sabertooth" or just a generic "Allright, Bub."

That brings me to another point.  There was apparently a Wolverine album released sometime in the 90's (earlier rather than later).  It's not hard to imagine why Marvel nearly folded when they did stuff like that.  Anyone have more info?

#12    loganXman

loganXman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 314 posts

• I go or i wanna go..

Posted 25 April 2003 - 02:47 AM

or how bout, "i can feel him" lol,  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  
im sorry but he is just too cool
shinky shinky shinky                                                  

-Boondock Saints

#13    Space Moose

Space Moose

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 02:50 AM

I can feel him.

Isn't that what Vader tells the Emperor in Jedi?                                                  

#14    Sageghost

Sageghost

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 227 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 09:48 PM

Looking forward to it - have to check when it's out here though!

grin.gif  grin.gif  grin.gif  grin.gif  grin.gif  grin.gif

wolverine ROCKS - the guys is cool! Who else could get away with sideburns like that?                                                  

I was just thinking that of all the trails in this life, there is one that matters more than all the others. It is the trail of a true human being.

#15    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 03:28 PM

Should be seeing this tonight.  cool.gif                                                  

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users