Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

X-men 2

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#16    albaqwerty

albaqwerty

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 06:28 PM

Tommy, apart from the fact that I'm jealous that u hope to see this tonight, shouldn't you be studying  tongue.gif                                                  

growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

#17    Ronin6th

Ronin6th

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 07:06 PM

Think I'll go see it tonight, I can't wait for it!

And I heard from a friend that there's something surprising in the end!                                                  

If you cannot be the First, be the One.

*Signature removed, exceeds permitted size guidelines - Click Here for details.

#18    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2003 - 09:40 PM

my bad, the quote i wanted to say was "i can smell him". lol right now they are showing a special on E! called Xmen untied. losts of clips of the movie, im tryin not to see it.                                                  

#19    Ronin6th

Ronin6th

Psychic Spy

• 1,499 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 10:33 PM

I've just seen it and I must say that it really rules! Diablo is a really cool character, and I love his fighting style!

#20    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 11:24 PM

Alba, perhaps you’ve never heard the infamous student dictum “revision can always wait another day” biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Ronin, by Diablo do you mean Nightcrawler?  The opening sequence is awesome! cool.gif Unfortunately for me the movie didn’t live up to my expectations of greatly superseding the first one, but still it was very enjoyable.  Great action sequences throughout!  

I heard from a friend that there's something surprising in the end!

Yeah quite unXpected you could say. huh.gif blink.gif Bags of room for more sequals to follow though. smile.gif                                                  

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#21    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 01 May 2003 - 11:59 PM

Thanks for that, Tommy, atleast now I know not to try to fight the Friday night stampeed and wait for the more relaxed and thinner early Saturday matinee.

smile.gif                                                  

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#22    Ronin6th

Ronin6th

Psychic Spy

• 1,499 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 01:07 AM

You're right Tommy, I was talking about Nightcrawler I forgot he used to have another name in france...

And I totally agree with your comments about the movie, I still prefer the first movie, but this one is very enjoyable!                                                  

#23    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 05 May 2003 - 06:40 AM

I saw the movie on the weekend. I loved the action and the new characters and it's got the plot i love - goodies team up with baddies to kill something more evil.

I bet i can predict what X-Men 3 will be like and if you've watched the cartoon series (The Uncanny X-Men, not Evolution) you know what i mean when i say the word PHOENIX                                                  

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#24    Ronin6th

Ronin6th

Psychic Spy

• 1,499 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 10:36 AM

Of course I know Dowdy...wink.gif                                                  

#25    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 05 May 2003 - 12:43 PM

I finally got to see 'The X-Men' movie last night ~ it was
       all that I hoped it would be!   Lots of action,  lots of
        scenes with WOLVERINE!!   YAY!    And I agree,  it was good to see
        them all team up together to fight real bad guys!   cool.gif                                                  

#26    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 03:10 PM

yay the pheonix saga, that'll be good, welcome the Tal Shiar                                                  

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
— David Gemmell

#27    racerette

racerette

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 11:22 PM

SpaceMoose, Canada rocks!!!!!!!

As for the movie, I haven't seen it yet. I will wait until it comes to the "cheap theatres"  biggrin.gif                                                  

Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.

#28    neen

neen

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 12:09 AM

I'm waiting for it to go to the Drive-in, more relaxed atmosphere.Btw does anyone else have a drive-in near, it seems there dying out.                                                  

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens...-Jimi Hendrix

Posted Image

#29    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 12:56 AM

Neenron , I believe there are only 2 Drive in's left in Australia . sad.gif  There is one where I used to live . I took my hubby there when we went over . He loved the experience , even if the movie was a little crappy . cool.gif                                                  

#30    Space Moose

Space Moose

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 03:38 AM

QUOTE (Kismit @ May 6 2003, 12:56 AM)
I took my hubby there when we went over.   He loved the experience , even if the movie was a little crappy.

Err....

Heh heh heh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users