Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Neo Blinked

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1    The Nameless One

The Nameless One

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

• (\ /)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Frank The Rabbit: 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds. That is when the world will end.

Posted 30 January 2005 - 06:51 PM

I found this while surfing the net, it was an awesome read!!! You should read it as well....

http://www.constructfic.org/fiction/evildi...neoblinked.html

TNO cool.gif

One night I ventured to my wooden rocking chair right outside my back porch, and I looked to the sky in the break of twilight, staring into the dark mirror of space, filled with sands of star dust, colossal supernovas and red giants, strings of wormholes and distant planets beyond my grasp. A place where tiny enigmatic hidden black holes tear through the fabric of space and time which, who knows; may lead into other dimensions and perhaps alternate realities. And as I look up at this heavens mirror which my hands can only reach so far through this looking glass, I felt an odd sensation of something looking back staring into my own eyes, staring into a whole other universe of which I new nothing about until I saw my reflection within it, and in that moment I then knew that the key which open the portal doors to parallel worlds was myself.    "The Eyes of the Universe, Chris Landrum"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users