Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scariest Cryptid

Doctor_Strangelove

Which cryptid scares you the most?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Which cryptid scares you the most?

• El Chupacabra
    • Bigfoot
    • Ogopogo
    • Nessie
    • Thunderbirds
    • Deathworm
    • Caddy
    • Champ

It doesn't matter if you believe in any of them, but which one of these would you not wanna meet up with. I put the Deathworm cause you can't run, it can kill you from a distance original.gif

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mysteryman

• Doctor_Strangelove

• Walken

• DaKong

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my vote went to the deathworm, because of its name...

its a deathworm, arrrggghhhhh!!! unsure.gif

innocent.gif

I voted for CHUPY!!!!!!!! go chuppy goooooooo!! grin2.gif

476900[/snapback]

Then I hope you like this (if it works!)

Blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can tell it didn't work no.gif

Edited by MJB222

Oh well, just go to a site called www.kingkongvsgodzilla.com mellow.gif

deathworm cuzz its creepy... and the other are cool not really creepy..death worm is murderous... thats scary

the chupacabra is the most scariest to me, is very creepy creature maybe because of so many myths and stories about it and none of them sound good.

i think a chupa's appearance would be the most alien, and the scariest. of course, if you were simming and saw one of the lak monsters that'd be freaky too becasue the water is their domain. and bigfoot would be scary too kinda becasue they're so big. but i dunno, that's why they call me MHX, brining down the biggest and the baddest cool.gif lol

Bigfoot. As much as I'd love to see one, it would terrify the cr*p out of me to be in the middle of the woods alone with one of them staring straight at me.

I voted deathworm cos it doesnt even hav to be near you to kill you!!! ohmy.gif

I wud hav voted 4 wendigo because that things really scary but i dont think its real. laugh.gif

Don't know what a deathworm is or how it kills from a distance, but it got my vote because of it's name.

Your missing a good one... the mothman.. with his huge lumonous hypnotic red eyes and predicting terrible disasters. I myself picked thunderbirds because some cases are similar to cases of mothman and i'm a wild and crazy guy.

Your missing a good one... the mothman.. with his huge lumonous hypnotic red eyes and predicting terrible disasters. I myself picked thunderbirds because some cases are similar to cases of mothman and i'm a wild and crazy guy.

478109[/snapback]

Aw ****, I forgot mothman!

Sorry blush.gif

s'alriiiight

I voted for the chupa, I think I would faint if I saw one of those things...they're awesome though.

deathworm just the name gives it away that it is dangerouse. But i suppose the yeti/abonable snowman would also be a problem if you were traveling up in the himilayas or something since in the snow you wouldn't be able to see it to its to late but you sure could hear it