Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Grey's

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 09:44 AM

QUOTE (schadeaux @ May 14 2003, 04:01 AM)
Was that supposed to be "Who?" or "How?"   huh.gif

sorry I spelled it wrong. it was supose to be "who"!                                                  

Knowledge is power

#32    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 12:01 PM

According to folklorists, in the middle ages, when stories of fairies were commonplace, people described them as coming from a little ball of light, that landed on a field and left a ring of flattened earth that was called a fairy ring.  From this came a number of fairies, these used to abduct people occasionally and then later return them, the abductees were usually confused and disorientated.

If you look at modern UFO cases, most UFO's are seen as round lights, and that sometimes land.

The theory goes that the fairies of the middle ages are now transmogrified into the aliens and the entrance to fairy land  or Hy Brasil what ever you want to call it, is now the alien craft.

The perception of the fairies has changed according to the beliefs of the people that witness them.  As we have become more technologically advanced the circle of light, or the door in the hill, has become the alien spacecraft, and the little fairies have become the 'grey' alien.                                                    

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
ó David Gemmell

#33    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 01:40 PM

I agree Althalus. The only question is have we become more "realistic" or just more stupid                                                  

Knowledge is power

#34    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 02:19 PM

I'm thinking neither, but we have become more technologically advanced, so, so have the aliens/fairies.                                                  

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
ó David Gemmell

#35    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 02:24 PM

yes you are probably right!                                                  

Knowledge is power

#36    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 10:47 AM

Grays ....
They are the most dangerous kind of all...
Well ,, i know that they are not gary .. but most of them are ...
They are also the most seen aliens ...
The Andromoda Aliens once came to earth and warned the Presedent of the United States ( I do not know exactly which presedent) ... They warned him about The greys ,,, and told him not to deal with them beacause they are very bad and they want to distroy the world ... but the presedent did not belive them and he sent them away ... Sooooo
What will happen next?? ohmy.gif                                                  

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

#37    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,722 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 15 May 2003 - 11:31 AM

I'm sorry, but this sort of thing really irritates me:

The Andromoda Aliens once came to earth and warned the Presedent of the United States ( I do not know exactly which presedent) ... They warned him about The greys ,,, and told him not to deal with them beacause they are very bad and they want to distroy the world ... but the presedent did not belive them and he sent them away

Who told you this ?  What evidence is this based on ?  

I've seen numerous posts along these lines in this thread, with some pretty outrageous things being stated as if it they were absolute scientific fact.

I like to keep an open mind on the subject, and I don't discount the possibility of extra terrestrial intelligence and alien visitation, but when someone comes out with something like that without questionning it in the slightest, to me, that just shows how easily some people will believe absolutely anything you tell them.

It is healthy to maintain some element of skepticism, because otherwise you will never question anything, and believe everything.

If you have some kind of source of informtion, a news article, publication or anything that argues for the above-mentioned statements, then by all means, post a link to them here, because otherwise this sort of thing will be more or less regarded as complete nonsense by anyone who reads it.                                                  

#38    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 01:36 PM

Well ((SaRuMaN))
I don't remember from which web site I got this ... But I have it printed ... So I will put it for you down here for you to see it .. My scaner is not working so i will just write it down my self...sorry i got mied up So Thye are  not Andromoda Aliens but Aliens which are called the Blues smile.gif

Blues (star warriors)
The blues are said to have translucent skin, large almond shaped eyes and small of stature. The main issue of their teaching was; pursue your passion, follow your own way, do your own thing, donít be pressured into being anything but what and who you are. The information about the blues comes from Robert Morning sky a Hopi/Apache dancer. According to Morning sky the first alien contact started about 1947-1948 with the Grays contacting the US government to form a treaty with them. Another body of aliens arrived, called the Blues. The Blues advised the government not to deal with the Grays saying it would only lead to disaster. They told the US to follow their own path. They said they would teach with peace and harmony if men would disarm and listen. The military said no deal. So the Blues left, but a few decided to remain and stayed in Northern Mexico and Arizona and made a treaty with the Hopi Indians. These aliens are known by the Hopi as star warriors. Then the Grays started monitoring the Blues. So the Blues had to flee the reservations and go into hiding, and a few of them Elders went with them.

I am very Tiered from writing wacko.gif
Again I am sorry I do not have the name of the web site .. I will ask about it and if i found it I will tell you about it ... OK wink.gif                                                  

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

#39    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 01:50 PM

Site here, or  Here complete with photo. rolleyes.gif                                                  

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#40    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 02:14 PM

QUOTE (Althalus @ May 14 2003, 12:01 PM)
According to folklorists, in the middle ages, when stories of fairies were commonplace, people described them as coming from a little ball of light, that landed on a field and left a ring of flattened earth that was called a fairy ring.  From this came a number of fairies, these used to abduct people occasionally and then later return them, the abductees were usually confused and disorientated.

If you look at modern UFO cases, most UFO's are seen as round lights, and that sometimes land.

The theory goes that the fairies of the middle ages are now transmogrified into the aliens and the entrance to fairy land  or Hy Brasil what ever you want to call it, is now the alien craft.

The perception of the fairies has changed according to the beliefs of the people that witness them.  As we have become more technologically advanced the circle of light, or the door in the hill, has become the alien spacecraft, and the little fairies have become the 'grey' alien.

this has almost nothig to do whith this disscussion but I will write it anyway!
the glowing orbs are not grey crafts they are the ships of the foo fighters (I dont mean the band!!) youst thought that I chould tell you that!                                                  

Knowledge is power

#41    Vox

Vox

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

• Meanwhile, somewhere in reality...

Posted 16 May 2003 - 03:36 PM

Jesus, is it me or is this thread starting to look like something a hyperactive 12 year old would come up with?                                                  

Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado- Che Guevara

#42    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,722 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 16 May 2003 - 04:28 PM

My sentiments exactly Vox.

I've checked out that site, the story of the 'blues' seems to come mainly from an out of print book called 'American Indian Magic'.

I don't know how credible the author of that book is, but my point is, you can't accept without question, absolutely everything that someone tells you. We don't know where the author got this information from, and unless we have more than his word to go on, and especially given the nature of his claims, we have no way of knowing whether any of it is anything more than a work of fiction.

the glowing orbs are not grey crafts they are the ships of the foo fighters

I don't know what this means, but I have a feeling I can apply the same argument to this as to what I've said above.                                                  

#43    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 06:22 PM

I know I cant realy know if the orbs are grey or foo fighter ships but that is what I have reed. I got that information from here:

http://www.aliensthetruth.com/ufotypes.html

if you dont want to go there I have copyed that part:

Glowing Orb (Foo Fighters)

Description - Glowing ball of light, Have been reported to be one of the types leaving cigar shaped UFOs. Have also been associated with crop circles, seen flying over crops where patterns are later found. Possible probe.

Location/Actions - Following aircraft, either close to wingtips, or tail. Found to accompany many other UFO sightings, reported closer to ground level, even entering peoples' homes and vehicles.

if you would like to know what a cigar shaped UFO is you can read that at the same site or here:

Cigar Tube

Description - Cigar-shaped/cylindrical. Seen mostly during the day, described as silver or like polished metal. Portholes and jets of flame are often visible. Usually visible for several minutes or longer.

Location/Actions - Frequently high in the sky. Can be seen with other UFO types - emitting objects or debris, or allowing UFOs to enter its body. Possibly a mother ship.

just so you know. I believe that the person that runs that webbsite are cooperating whith unexplained mysteries.  

Knowledge is power

#44    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,722 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 06:37 PM

Kimm,

Yeah that's basically just saying that Glowing balls of light have been seen in association with sightings of some UFOs and crop circles.

just so you know. I believe that the person that runs that webbsite are cooperating whith unexplained mysteries.

Well spotted, we have an active 'banner swap' on the go, which helps to provide additional traffic to each other's sites.

smile.gif                                                  

#45    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (SaRuMaN @ May 16 2003, 06:37 PM)
Well spotted, we have an active 'banner swap' on the go, which helps to provide additional traffic to each other's sites.

smile.gif

thank you!                                                  

Knowledge is power

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users