Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Last Night??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 September 2001 - 06:30 PM

Did anyone else hear yesterday that we were all supposed to go outside on our front lawns and light a candle? (10:30 PM  EST)  They were supposed to take a satellite picture. I did it, although I was the only one in my neighborhood. :-/
I can't find anything on the web about it, no picture, nothing??  Has anybody else heard this, and seen the picture??

Reese

:-*

#2    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 19 September 2001 - 06:36 PM

Actually... i have heard similar things Reese.
So far there have been 2 or 3 attempts at getting everyone to do so, buy they have all been at different times. I guess the hardest thing is passing the message along quick enough and in time so that more people react. I think that as long as we find our own way of bringing ourselves at peace then is does not matter.
  Would have been cool to maybe see something like that if the whole world did partake though. :)
 Good for you Reese... glad you still went ahead and did so... I did my own ceromony.

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#3    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 September 2001 - 06:40 PM

I really wanted to see the US lit up!!  That would have been nice.  If they just maybe set something up for a couple weeks in advance, maybe then everyone would be together enough to do it..  I tried..  A+  for effort, eh??

Reese  :-*

#4    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 19 September 2001 - 08:35 PM

Why don't you aime a spotlight at the satellite. Succes guaranteed. ;D

Odin Supreme 8)

#5    reese92

reese92