Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

North Korea Now Say's it Has Nukes!

• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

Poll: On a Scale of 1-10 How much is North Korea a Threat? (49 member(s) have cast votes)

On a Scale of 1-10 How much is North Korea a Threat?

1. 1 - Not a Threat (4 votes [8.16%])

Percentage of vote: 8.16%

2. 2 - Somewhat Not (1 votes [2.04%])

Percentage of vote: 2.04%

3. 3 - Is a Little Threat (2 votes [4.08%])

Percentage of vote: 4.08%

4. 4 - Becoming a Threat (3 votes [6.12%])

Percentage of vote: 6.12%

5. 5 - Moderate Threat (8 votes [16.33%])

Percentage of vote: 16.33%

6. 6 - A Growing Concern (12 votes [24.49%])

Percentage of vote: 24.49%

7. 7 - Is a Large Threat (2 votes [4.08%])

8. 8 - Is Really Scary (2 votes [4.08%])

9. 9 - Is a Great issue to watch (6 votes [12.24%])

Percentage of vote: 12.24%

10. 10 - Major Threat (9 votes [18.37%])

Percentage of vote: 18.37%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1    copenjackenhagen

copenjackenhagen

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 78 posts

• I know the truth is out there, but to tell you the truth I don't know where out there is.

Posted 10 February 2005 - 09:42 AM

no.gif Oh no North Korea Just announced tonight that it has Nuclear Weapon's amidst what they have said in the past, and is stating that they NOW have no plan's to disemband there program's and enrichment!  They announced that it is the Bush administration is why they will not hault.  

What do you think?

Has there been talk's behind closed door's that we don't know about, although Bush hasn't said anything publicly?  

Could this mean devastation?

Does Iran fall into this too, being as they just announced to tonight that they have no plan's to rid themselves of Nuclear Weapons?
  huh.gif

#2    warden

warden

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 11:37 AM

If N Korea has ,well as i have  said before it is up to theInternational community to put preasure on them ,and let UN inspectors in to check

If they dont comply you have two things

Sanctions from all the majour players or the last resort  gunsmilie.gif  gunsmilie.gif  gunsmilie.gif

#3    copenjackenhagen

copenjackenhagen

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 78 posts

• I know the truth is out there, but to tell you the truth I don't know where out there is.

Posted 10 February 2005 - 11:44 AM

Yep and I don't like the quote that North Korea said either about if they feel pressured they are going to test the weapon's on U.S. soil. crying.gif  LOL  There is just something about it that send's shudder's down my spine. ohmy.gif I mean I live just less then 100 miles south of one of the biggest tactical sites next to Washington D.C.

Edited by copenjackenhagen, 10 February 2005 - 11:47 AM.

#4    Erikl

Erikl

Alien Abducter

• 4,524 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE(copenjackenhagen @ Feb 10 2005, 09:42 AM)
no.gif Oh no North Korea Just announced tonight that it has Nuclear Weapon's amidst what they have said in the past, and is stating that they NOW have no plan's to disemband there program's and enrichment!  They announced that it is the Bush administration is why they will not hault. 

What do you think?

Has there been talk's behind closed door's that we don't know about, although Bush hasn't said anything publicly? 

Could this mean devastation?

Does Iran fall into this too, being as they just announced to tonight that they have no plan's to rid themselves of Nuclear Weapons?
  huh.gif

View Post

Iran probably DOES have nukes, if I'm not mistaken, 4 of them, but can't use them.
They have been allegley bought from Kazakhstan in 1992/4.
Those are tactical nuclear weapons at the power scales of probably no more than 5 kiloton. The Iranians bought them without the codes, cause they thought they could break the old soviet ones by themselves. Luckily, they were wrong. But rumors has it that they have been studying these bomb through reverse engineering, so that when they will have the necessary materials they would know how to build their own bombs.
Though one should now that these tactical nukes, even if worked, are unsuitable for lunch on balistic missiles - they are more of a nuclear shells.

Posted Image

"We live in a world where when Christians kill Muslims, it's a crusade; When Jews kill Muslims, it's a massacre; When Muslims kill Muslims, it's the weather channel. Nobody cares"

#5    Erikl

Erikl

Alien Abducter

• 4,524 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 11:56 AM

QUOTE(copenjackenhagen @ Feb 10 2005, 11:44 AM)
Yep and I don't like the quote that North Korea said either about if they feel pressured they are going to test the weapon's on U.S. soil. crying.gif  LOL  There is just something about it that send's shudder's down my spine. ohmy.gif I mean I live just less then 100 miles south of one of the biggest tactical sites next to Washington D.C.

View Post

N. Korea's ballistic missiles only reach as far as west California and Alaska. So if you live in Washington D.C, you won't get hit (I know it's not very comforting....).

Posted Image

"We live in a world where when Christians kill Muslims, it's a crusade; When Jews kill Muslims, it's a massacre; When Muslims kill Muslims, it's the weather channel. Nobody cares"

#6    warden

warden

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 12:12 PM

Erikl ,i dont think it comes into it how far they can reach ,it is the fact that they have them at all blink.gif

#7    copenjackenhagen

copenjackenhagen

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 12:17 PM

This is just for correctional thought but I am in Colorado, when I said next to D.C. I didn't mean physically next to it, but factionally speaking.

#8    warden

warden

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 12:27 PM

The fall out will get you any way....radiation, devil.gif

#9    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

• "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward

Posted 10 February 2005 - 12:36 PM

Wow...so N.Korea has nukes, old news! So does every other country. Why should they get rid of them when no-one else is. The media just love twisting a story...

#10    newyork

newyork

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 03:49 PM

They dont have anything, they just want money thats it. Whoever has nukes doesnt brag about them.

#11    morpheas

morpheas

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 03:53 PM

-Post removed-

be true to yourself first, then you can be true with others.

#12    whoa182

whoa182

Poltergeist

• 2,710 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 03:56 PM

they wouldnt be stupid and use them anyway, Imagin the retaliation against them. They wouldnt exist the following day

Edited by whoa182, 10 February 2005 - 03:57 PM.

Posted Image

#13    Deception

Deception

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 199 posts

• Am a LEGAL Mexican-American Citizen. So stop trying to deport me......please.

Posted 10 February 2005 - 04:05 PM

Well. I see this is just a deception tool. They want us to belive that they have nukes. Why? That scares the hell outta Japan and South Korea. It really isn't that big of a concern to america because if the shot a millie at america. The americans would shoot literally hundereds of missiles at to to knock it out of the sky.

BUT do they have it in missile form? It could be in shell and that would make seul an easy target. There is two things for sure there is about to be huge war. It might be and iran-North Korean allianice, and that if any of these nations uses nukes they would be blown off the map by america nukes.

I don't know how many crazy nights and messed up days this has been going on................but i like it.

#14    fearfulone

fearfulone

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

• Believe no one that believes you...Trust no one that trusts you...and for your own sake...don't listen to a word i say

Posted 10 February 2005 - 04:20 PM

yes, many countries have nukes, but it is the man leading n. korea that scares me...he's one crazy short guy.... unsure.gif

so...if i bought uranium or other supplies to make a nuke, would the whole world know about it? wink2.gif

Trust no one that trusts you!

"you will need at least two more of the male variety to even pose a threat to us women... remember ... we can think with both the right and left sides of our brain!"
-nxt2hvn

CONSPIRACY I SAY!! CONSPIRACY!

"It's not the bad things that happen to you your upset about, it's the good things that happen to other people that piss you off."
-Robert Udall in 'As Good As It Gets'

#15    forgotfel

forgotfel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 06:13 PM

Honestly, can you blame them?  Are we going to end up going into every country that has nukes?  If we do, I hope we really think it through.  I don't think the UN is credible anymore.  Seems it's become obsolete.

"After there is great trouble among mankind, a greater one is prepared. The great mover of the universe will renew time, rain, blood, thirst, famine, steel weapons and disease. In the heavens, a fire seen." - Nostradamus

Terminus En

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users