Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Shadow ?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    123rvd

123rvd

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 06:55 PM

I've heard in one site that it was an excorsist(sp)                                                      

#17    Raziel

Raziel

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

• The Funeral of Hearts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 06:35 PM

Awh man, it was a black mirror. I was hoping it would be a leg. Then i would invite it for Tea, cos that would be the coolest ghost ever. A ninja ghost. Yeah. Ninja. So any ninja ghosts, please call me sad.gif                                                      

Posted Image

Posted Image

#18    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 06:49 PM

WaW ... they are so scary ... I wonder if they are real ..  wink.gif
Are they taken from a video??
They both look like they were taken after each other ... not much time between one and another ... it might be a little impossible to take them with a normal camera unsure.gif                                                      

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

#19    XxXDyingIsisXxX

XxXDyingIsisXxX

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 03:48 PM

OK, either I'm very smart or you guys just don't bother to point out the REALLY obvious things (please feel free to point out which).
The dark objects appear like 'mist' or 'smoke' above a FIREPLACE, and to the left of the pic is a WINDOW. It might just be me or could it be that it is a real log fir and some dope put something like rubber on there and took a pic of it burning? And then when they saw it looked like a person they said it was a ghost? The second pic most certainly looks like it is being blown from the left.
Anybody?
Regards.
XxXSebastiane M PageXxX                                                      

#20    XxXDyingIsisXxX

XxXDyingIsisXxX

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 03:49 PM

P.S. If you look closely it looks as though the object in question is being reflected in the mirror also.
XSX                                                      

#21    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 09 July 2003 - 03:51 PM

wink.gif welcome to the Forum XxXDyingIsisXxX

OK, either I'm very smart or you guys just don't bother to point out the REALLY obvious things (please feel free to point out which).

Hmmm lets just say that...... we will feel free and that we try not to pint out the obvious.. w00t.gif  whistling.gif                                                      

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#22    XxXDyingIsisXxX

XxXDyingIsisXxX

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 06:05 PM

As I said in maybe this post or another, I have been visiting this site for ages and just noticed how you guys sometimes seem to solve a mystery when there don't seem to be much of a mystery to start with.
And thankyou for my welcome, maybe I can join in and help to solve these damn, nasty mysterys. I hate an unsolved mystery me! And there are so bloody many of them.
XSX                                                      

#23    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 09 July 2003 - 07:27 PM

They are creepy pics, true, but only if you're operating from a paranormal standpoint.

It's like those pictures of supposed 'ecto energy' and 'orbs' and 'fire demons' and all that kind of thing. It becomes paranormal because, for a lot of us (me included), the paranormal is our automatic response to the inexplicable.

There are a thousand and one mundane things we should be considering before we consider the paranormal.                                                      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users