Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

apartment ghost part 4

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 09:23 PM

im at work this afternoon minding my business when i get paged by my wife.  she is at home sick today due to her pregnancy- poor sweetie.  i call her back and she is freaked out and says that she saw a 'ghost cat' in the bathroom.  here is her account:

she says that she was looking for her skirt.  she often leaves clothes hanging on the doorknob of the bathroom.  our bathroom door has a full length mirror on one side of it.  she says as she reached around the back of the door for her skirt she saw a black and white cat sitting on the floor in the mirror.  she thought it was Mozart, our black and white cat.  when she turned around, it was gone.  she called for Mozart and found him asleep in a closet in the other room- it could not have been him.  she says she thinks it was Maulder, our deceased cat who just so happened to have died in the bathroom floor.  Maulder and Mozart were brother and sister, so they look almost identical.  she is very freaked out, so i believe she is telling the truth.  

i just thought i would post this here to keep a log of the strange occurances in my apartment.                                                    

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#2    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 02:48 AM

I'm not sure this sighting is related to the others . Maybe your wife is more reseptive at the moment .
   Keep up the posts DShwartz . Keeping a log on the events is an excellent Idea . smile.gif                                                  

#3    neen

neen

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 03:51 AM

Wow DS it sounds like you have an"active" apartment,is it old,does it have a history of things happening?Sorry if you've already answered these questions.Also i agree with Kismit, being pregnant your wife will probably be more receptive with these sorts of goings on.Love to hear more!                                                  

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens...-Jimi Hendrix

Posted Image

#4    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 04:29 AM

Neenron, if you want to read all my posts on the apartment ghost, i will link them:

my first post, and the reason i found this forum:
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...=ST&f=10&t=1116

it comes back again:
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...=ST&f=56&t=2706

apartment ghost part 3:
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...=ST&f=56&t=3258

and now this is part 4.  yes, i think my apartment has something strange going on.                                                    

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
at what time i might,

- me, 1997

#5    Sageghost

Sageghost

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 227 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 08:34 AM

That's awesome DS...I haven't heard of many animal ghosts and it's nice to think that they can 'come over to the other side' too.

The only thing that's a bit worrying is the fact that this really freaked out your wife - I hope she's feeling better.

(Congratulations, by the way  bounce.gif   )                                                  

I was just thinking that of all the trails in this life, there is one that matters more than all the others. It is the trail of a true human being.

#6    neen

neen

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 08:50 AM

Thanx for the links DS, sounds like your cat is really picking up on the activity there.I hope you get down to the library and find out about your building and if anything occured there. ph34r.gif                                                  

Posted Image

#7    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 02:19 PM

yeah, i really need to do that.  am i not the laziest person in the world?  omg, i am not ready for this baby  ph34r.gif

thanks, Sageghost smile.gif                                                  

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
at what time i might,

- me, 1997

#8    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 09:14 AM

Take it from me Shwartz your as ready as you'll ever be  wink.gif  biggrin.gif

I'm sure you guys will make great parent's .  smile.gif                                                  

#9    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 11:25 AM

I think that it's really cool that your cat came back to pay a visit to your wife. I guess she should be pleased rather than freaked out.

My sister had a dog when I was very young and he died in 1990, but since then occasionally we get a glimpse of him trotting through the house. It's not creepy at all. He must still feel a connection to the house and to us and comes back to see us. I think it's great.

I think your cat is keeping an eye on you guys.

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#10    TheOracle

TheOracle

Psychic Spy

• 1,031 posts

• Artistic, quiet, musician Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Ad mortem fidelis.

Posted 30 April 2003 - 10:37 PM

biggrin.gif Hi DS, Sounds like you have a lot of paranormal activity happening in your house, Have you ever tried to capture anything on film ?                                                  

Never play Leap Frog with a Unicorn.

#11    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 10:41 PM

yes, several times.  all failures though.  i will keep trying.                                                    

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
at what time i might,

- me, 1997

#12    neen

neen

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 01:42 AM

DS it is scary when your having your first baby but try not to get to anxious,you'll be amazed at how well you can cope.Also enjoy every moment he/she being a baby they really do grow up way to fast.I'm sure you'll be a great dad. biggrin.gif

I luuuv baby's,sooo beautiful  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif                                                  

Posted Image

#13    Skep_Tick

Skep_Tick

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 07:12 AM

Cats can move quickly- enough said                                                  

#14    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 02:09 PM

haha, youre a hoot, Skep-tick.  

one cat does not move from the bathroom to a closet in another room and go to sleep in a matter of about a minute.  

anyways, i have something to add here.  a few nights ago, my wife thought she say a 'light' move across the bedroom floor/wall and into the bathroom.  she asked me if i was shining a flashlight or something.... i wasnt.  we turned lights on and off a few times checking it but didn't really think anything of it.  she told me it looked like a 'string of light'.  

a few mornings later, i was in the bathroom getting ready for work and talking with my wife.  since its a small bathroom, i use the mirror over the sink and she uses the full length mirror on the back of the door.  as i was talking with her and looking at her in the mirror, i noticed a 'light' move in the room behind her image in the mirror.  it was large(about the height of a person), whitish colored and semi-transparent.  now, you might be thinking that the light would come from a window but its not possible.... see there is a huge streetlamp on the outside of the building(right above our bedroom window) that is so bright that it would be impossible to sleep at night without blocking out the windows, so we have installed opaque cardboard window shades on the 2 windows.  there is no way for light to enter that room other than a lamp- which was off at the time.  i clearly saw what looked like a figure moving across the room in that mirror.

we are getting more accustomed to seeing weird things because it didn't bother us much- although i did bring up the topic of maybe getting a priest in this apartment to bless it.  i think we are in denial actually- we just try to not talk about it and think it will go away.  something unusual is going on here though, i am sure of it now.  it seems centered on the bedroom- mainly the closet and bathroom in the bedroom.  

anyways, here is a cheezy floorplan of my apartment.  im no architect so please forgive its amateurish quality smile.gif  

Attached Files

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
at what time i might,

- me, 1997

#15    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 02:13 PM

ahh dammit, i left off a closet near the front door in the living room... just to the left of the kitchen.                                                  

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
at what time i might,

- me, 1997

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users