Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

apartment ghost part 4

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 03:02 PM

Just a quick point to say something that I heard on 'Most Haunted' - having a place blessed by a priest might not be such a good idea. It's all very nice and good if the spirit has the same belief system as the priest and yourselves, but if they do not, it may only serve to inflame the situation.

Their advice was to try to live in harmony with your ghosts, or at the most, put your foot down and demand a little bit of peace and harmony. Lol.

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#17    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 04:57 PM

ya, but my wife has actually started saying she wants to move out.  im not really bothered, but it has her a little spooked.  i only brought up the priest because i want her to feel comfortable living here.  

she has started saying things like, "you will not get a night job if im living here".  she won't go to bed unless i go to bed with her- she sleeps on the couch if im on the computer.  since the baby is coming soon, im going to need a night job to pay bills, so i don't know how much longer we will live here if she can't relax about it.  

im definitely not going to talk with any ghost though.  hell no!  we don't even discuss it in the apartment because we don't want any other strange things to happen.  we might talk about it when we are driving in the car or eating out, but not at home.                                                    

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#18    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 06:45 PM

If that's the case, why not wait until your wife is out and then politely ask whatever it is to stop doing it, ask for some peace and quiet and explain what effect it is having on you both.

Worth a try.   smile.gif   And would save you the expense of moving.

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#19    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 08:43 AM

I have to agree with Loonboy . Blessing the house isn't really all that necisarry unless the presence is malevolent .  
   And speaking to the spirit isn't all that hard . I grew up in a familly where it was normal . If you lost something you asked for it back , If you needed something you put in a request . You might feel a little goofy at first but it is really worth doing .
  Damian you may need to look at shifting any way , where is the baby going to sleep ? huh.gif                                                    

#20    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 02:01 AM

well, if we lived here we would change the art/darkroom to the baby's room.  im looking for a house though as it would be much better than this apartment.                                                  

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#21    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 12:50 AM

Dshwartz , I think you need to keep an art/dark room . you obviously enjoy what you do .
  Besides it's an excellent way to create extra income. smile.gif                                                  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users