Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Spain and France make EU appeal

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Talon

Talon

UM Chess Tournament Champion 2005

• 15,003 posts

• Life, Death, Anime inbetween

Posted 13 February 2005 - 01:19 AM

What I mean is the above???
I didn't know anyone had me.

I'm confused too

Yeah but Americans had much more in common with each other than Europeans do... most Americans came from the same cultural background (British and maybe some dutch and french).

Doesn't really matter though, who knows what Europeans in 50 years time will see each other as.

it is a great idea

I thought you hated the EU?

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#17    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 14 February 2005 - 11:45 AM

I thought you hated the EU

Find me ONE post where i have said that....

The only vague reference ive made to the EU was when i sed that we would be replacing handouts from london to brussels.

I have never said nethin derogatory about a united europe in fact quite the opposite. look throoughmy posts.

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#18    Walken

Walken

Deus ex Machina

• Banned
  • 10,249 posts

• "I've done everything you wanted me to do; so why did you do this to me?!"

Posted 14 February 2005 - 11:51 AM

As discussed in the 9/11 post, I firmly beleive the EU will be the next super power.

Posted Image

Finish The Fight - November, 2007.

#19    Talon

Talon

• 15,003 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 01:52 PM

Find me ONE post where i have said that....

The only vague reference ive made to the EU was when i sed that we would be replacing handouts from london to brussels.

I have never said nethin derogatory about a united europe in fact quite the opposite. look throoughmy posts.

Hey, don't get so hostile, I'm not accusing you of anything. I just said that I thought you were against Europe being a single country. All you had to say was 'no' instead of jumping down my throat.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#20    warden

warden

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 01:53 PM

That is their fav ploy,go back and check out some of their posts and you will find something

#21    Talon

Talon

• 15,003 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 01:54 PM

As discussed in the 9/11 post, I firmly beleive the EU will be the next super power. 

Not any time soon though. At present it would take all of Europe + Japan (Japan's cool, it should be European) to match US output. However, no Empire lasts forever. Its only a matter of time before the US's crown falls and someone is their to pick it up. And with any luck, it'll be the Europeans..... grin2.gif or also likely, an industrialised China hmm.gif .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users