Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Where can I find More of these?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1    Guest_PATCH_*

Guest_PATCH_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2003 - 03:05 AM

sad.gif I found this really cool nessie page, it was full of these weird photos of nessie, i got two photos, but now i can't find the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP ME!!!!

#2    Space Moose

Space Moose

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 03:09 AM

That is not a lot to go on, but you can try these:

If you downloaded the images, search for them using Google's image search.

Check your browser History.

Type some of the words you saw on the page into a search engine and it will eventally come up.

#3    Guest_Patch_*

Guest_Patch_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2003 - 03:32 AM

But there were no words at the top, just a gallery of nessie photos, I BET YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN IN YOUR WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE, I BET YOU $70000000000, YOU'VE NEVER SEEN THEM, they were taken in the 70s

#4    Space Moose

Space Moose

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 03:35 AM

I'll take that bet.  

Give me your PayPal address so I can send an invoice when you have to cough up that $70 billion.

Post a photo and I'll go find them.                                                  

#5    Guest_Patch_*

Guest_Patch_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2003 - 03:41 AM

don't laugh, but how do you post?                                                  

#6    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 03 May 2003 - 04:11 AM

That's enough of this silliness, take a hike, Binky  mad.gif                                                  

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users