Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

sea monster photo

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    Guest_King Pillow_*

Guest_King Pillow_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2003 - 06:47 PM

Hi everybody. I've been here to this site many times and I love, so i need help!I was watching this show on animal planet called Animal X. It showed footage of a 'real' thunder bird flying by an apartment. Well, on one episode, it was talking about this monster in a waterfall, the waterfall was called Hifyui, but i can't remeber if hifyui is right, i know it started with an hi. This one man took a photo of the monster when it rose out of the water, but i can't find a sigle thing about it, can anyone here help, please post the photo if you can! You guys rock! cool.gif  cool.gif  screama.gif                                                  

#2    Guest_King Pillow_*

Guest_King Pillow_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2003 - 09:41 PM

HELLO? blink.gif  wacko.gif                                                  

#3    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 03 May 2003 - 11:37 PM

Hi King Pillow,
     Glad to know you like it here,  but you should register and become a member.  There's lots of cool things that come with it!  Then you can tell us
about yourself, and we'll try to help you find the info you seek.  It would really help if you could give some more details about that show.  Maybe you could go to the Animal Planet website and see if there's something there to help you.  
Then you could post it here for all to discuss.      smile.gif                                                  

#4    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 09:00 AM

Hi King- Pillow ,

There's a registartion key at the top of the page somewhere . Give it a go it dosen't hurt to much . ohmy.gif
        Enjoy your time here.                                                  

#5    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 06 May 2003 - 12:01 AM

SO WHERE'S THE SEA MONSTER?  blink.gif                                                  

Edited by Mentalcase, 06 May 2003 - 12:01 AM.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#6    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 06 May 2003 - 04:29 AM

MC,

He's asking if anyone remembers seeing a photograph of what he's describing, or knows of a site that shows it. I think I know what photo he is referring too, I vaguely recall seeing it posted on a cryptozoology website, but it was quite awhile ago. I do remember someone posting relevant information proving it to be hoaxed, which wasn't surprising. It wasn't a real convincing picture in the first place.

Magikman                                                  

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#7    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 17 June 2003 - 02:39 AM

QUOTE (King Pillow @ May 3 2003, 07:47 PM)
Well, on one episode, it was talking about this monster in a waterfall, the waterfall was called Hifyui, but i can't remeber if hifyui is right, i know it started with an hi. This one man took a photo of the monster when it rose out of the water, but i can't find a sigle thing about it, can anyone here help, please post the photo if you can! You guys rock! cool.gif  cool.gif  screama.gif

Well, KP will be thrilled if he ever checks this thread again. I've found a website that shows a picture of the waterfall 'monster' he mentions. It was taken at Howick Falls, South Africa in 1996. Its the last picture on the page.

CLICK HERE

MM  cool.gif                                                      

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#8    Tillghast

Tillghast

Forum Divinity

• 2,327 posts

• I'm rather unnatural

Posted 17 June 2003 - 03:06 AM

Now it shows, thanx for the hard work you did to find them!                                                      

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users