Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sorta Poll

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Guest_King Pillow_*

Guest_King Pillow_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2003 - 02:33 AM

Hi, im starting a strange poll thing, since im not a member i can't do a real poll, so ill do my own! Ok this is it, post the strangest monster photo you have even seen! Tell what the photo is supposed to be of and when if it was taken (time is not mandatory) this site rocks!!!!!! smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif                                                  

#2    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 02:41 AM

King Pillow,
You have been active at this site for the past few days, and you have stated more than once that you like this place. Why don't you register and become a member? That way you can start a real poll, as well as take advantage of the other benefits smile.gif                                                  

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#3    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,450 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 06 May 2003 - 07:57 AM

King Pillow,

Here's a quick link to the registration page : Click Here                                                  

#4    Guest_King Pillow_*

Guest_King Pillow_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2003 - 02:03 AM

[COLOR=blue] Im not allowed to put my email on the web, is there any other way to register without using a emial???? unsure.gif                                                  

#5    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 08 May 2003 - 05:00 AM

QUOTE (King Pillow @ May 8 2003, 03:03 AM)
Im not allowed to put my email on the web, is there any other way to register without using a emial???? unsure.gif

laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Gee, I wonder why that is? You could always have your parents send Saruman an email vouching for you,  that may do the trick. More importantly, try to maintain a single identity and keep the foolishness to a minimum, just a friendly piece of advise.

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#6    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,450 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 08 May 2003 - 09:50 AM

King Pillow - just type anything in the E-Mail field, 'me@myhouse.com' would be sufficient. As long as you don't subscribe to topics for E-Mail notification you shouldn't have any problems.                                                  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users