Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Werewolf sightings/encounters

• Please log in to reply
1261 replies to this topic

#31    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

• Feel the breath of the wolf's howl!

Posted 02 August 2005 - 08:46 PM

I don't have any idea why the werewolf didn't search the tent maybe it was just trying to inspire fear or perhaps it didn't think think to search there. I really don't know or maybe it was just retarded or not even looking for him.

Edited by Brother_werewolf, 02 August 2005 - 09:24 PM.

"Regarder vos anciens frères et voir comment qu'ils a brûlé la terre et voit que l'haine qu'ils montrent à chaque autre et voit vos frères avec la peau du soir qui travaille si dur, mais ne pas obtenir de gratitude!"
Translated from french that's
"Look at your former brothers and see how they have burned the land and see the hatred they show to each other and see your brothers with the night skin that work so hard, but get no gratitude!"

#32    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 09:33 PM

Come on people there is more to talk about!

"Regarder vos anciens frères et voir comment qu'ils a brûlé la terre et voit que l'haine qu'ils montrent à chaque autre et voit vos frères avec la peau du soir qui travaille si dur, mais ne pas obtenir de gratitude!"
"Look at your former brothers and see how they have burned the land and see the hatred they show to each other and see your brothers with the night skin that work so hard, but get no gratitude!"

#33    jeffbobs

jeffbobs

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 11:32 PM

well ive been thinkin for ages about if there was such things as werewolfs, would they be werewolfs and not human/werewolf because let face it for your whole entire body to change and your bones reconfigure that would be very very hard to do even if it was god!

#34    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 02:30 AM

Sounds painful too!

#35    jeffbobs

jeffbobs

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE(isis-999 @ Jun 30 2005, 02:42 AM)
I really do not believe there are werewolfs just running around but if there are i hope they stay in france, cause i never plain on going there! w00t.gif

View Post

dont let them stay in france!!! all the french will do it eat them sad.gif they have tryed every other animal

#36    Hoagy

Hoagy

Gravediggers union - Local 138

• 2,443 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 05:12 PM

As much as werewolves have been a fascination for me since I arrived on this planet, I really don't think they exist.  Its more a romantic vision, kinda like vampires, tragic but beautiful (god, I sound so goth lol laugh.gif ).  Anyhoo, if you want to read up on werewolves I would recommend picking up a copy of 'The Book Of Werewolves' as written by the Rev. Sabine Baring Gould.  Its an oooold book, but it does get reprinted and is relatively easy to get a copy of.  Its quite a hard read, but its very interesting if you stick with it.

H alien.gif

It hurts more on the inside...
Posted Image
Zombie survival tips....

#37    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 07:46 PM

Cool and Hoagy that you for changing your sig the other one weirded me out.

#38    Hoagy

Hoagy

Gravediggers union - Local 138

• 2,443 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE(Brother_werewolf @ Aug 6 2005, 01:46 PM)
Cool and Hoagy that you for changing your sig the other one weirded me out.

View Post

lol! I will be switching between the two, so be warned  laugh.gif

It hurts more on the inside...
Posted Image
Zombie survival tips....

#39    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 07:51 PM

DAMN YOUSE HOAGY!

#40    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,877 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 06 August 2005 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE(Hoagy @ Aug 6 2005, 05:12 PM)
As much as werewolves have been a fascination for me since I arrived on this planet, I really don't think they exist.  Its more a romantic vision, kinda like vampires, tragic but beautiful (god, I sound so goth lol laugh.gif ).  Anyhoo, if you want to read up on werewolves I would recommend picking up a copy of 'The Book Of Werewolves' as written by the Rev. Sabine Baring Gould.  Its an oooold book, but it does get reprinted and is relatively easy to get a copy of.  Its quite a hard read, but its very interesting if you stick with it.

H alien.gif

View Post

*shakes fist* DAMNED MUTTS GETTING ALL THE WHORING ATTENTION!!

And Hoagy dun believe in me *tear drop*

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#41    jeffbobs

jeffbobs

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE(SilverCougar @ Aug 6 2005, 09:46 PM)
QUOTE(Hoagy @ Aug 6 2005, 05:12 PM)
As much as werewolves have been a fascination for me since I arrived on this planet, I really don't think they exist.  Its more a romantic vision, kinda like vampires, tragic but beautiful (god, I sound so goth lol laugh.gif ).  Anyhoo, if you want to read up on werewolves I would recommend picking up a copy of 'The Book Of Werewolves' as written by the Rev. Sabine Baring Gould.  Its an oooold book, but it does get reprinted and is relatively easy to get a copy of.  Its quite a hard read, but its very interesting if you stick with it.

H alien.gif

View Post

*shakes fist* DAMNED MUTTS GETTING ALL THE WHORING ATTENTION!!

And Hoagy dun believe in me *tear drop*

View Post

why are you a werewolf ohmy.gif?

#42    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 11:14 PM

He could be. lol

#43    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 12:07 AM

So Dre T need more storys?

#44    Dre_T_Hunter

Dre_T_Hunter

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 07:44 AM

Just bring it on Wolf Bro...

D. likes to hear more stories...

When the sun sets, the hunt begins....

#45    isis-999

isis-999

Goddess Of Darkness and Desire

• 5,312 posts

• The Bestowed Eye's of my God, Eye's of my past, lover of my future.. A Thousand's lifes all to live this One...The Steel Circle,

Posted 11 August 2005 - 09:56 AM

Has anyone ever found a warewolf for real! just wondering.. blink.gif

Posted Image
THE BESTOWED EYE'S OF MY GOD... GODDESS OF DESIRE....http://paranormalborder.net/index/
Sig By: Arsenik...... My Favorite vampire!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users