Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Werewolf sightings/encounters

• Please log in to reply
1261 replies to this topic

#46    Megalomania

Megalomania

Poltergeist

• 2,939 posts

• *wonders what happens if you cook Mamee Noodles*

Posted 11 August 2005 - 12:28 PM

Werewolves....
I don't thin kthey could exist...
For example, if a human could change into a different living form, which is bigger (as werewolves are in mass), their hearts would need to change to a larger heart, with more pressure and blood to pump.
During this transformation, the heart would stop fuctioning, which could be fatal.
As tissue takes quite a while to regenerate in a larger form, the heart might stop for several hours during the transformation.
This would most likely be fatal.

Posted Image

Read my story, Mindless Indulgence
Also read Replaceable

#47    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

• Feel the breath of the wolf's howl!

Posted 12 August 2005 - 07:45 AM

QUOTE(Replacement100 @ Aug 11 2005, 04:28 AM)
Werewolves....
I don't thin kthey could exist...
For example, if a human could change into a different living form, which is bigger (as werewolves are in mass), their hearts would need to change to a larger heart, with more pressure and blood to pump.
During this transformation, the heart would stop fuctioning, which could be fatal.
As tissue takes quite a while to regenerate in a larger form, the heart might stop for several hours during the transformation.
This would most likely be fatal.

View Post

Haven't you heard during their first change most werewolves die?

"Regarder vos anciens frères et voir comment qu'ils a brûlé la terre et voit que l'haine qu'ils montrent à chaque autre et voit vos frères avec la peau du soir qui travaille si dur, mais ne pas obtenir de gratitude!"
Translated from french that's
"Look at your former brothers and see how they have burned the land and see the hatred they show to each other and see your brothers with the night skin that work so hard, but get no gratitude!"

#48    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 08:12 AM

A friend (whom I will call Jim) of mine even told me a story while he was in the hospital (an hour afterwords he died of fright)

He and his brother were out camping and they had a lot of fun until his brother started puking. He asked his brother if he was sick and he sad he thought he had rabies (this coincidently was at the time was when the full moon was high.) So Jim asked him why. And he said A big wolf-like creature sliced him in the arm good after he shot it while it was chewing on his dog. Jim's brother also seemed to have dizziness and felt lightheaded. Jim asked him if he knew what it was. He said "My neighbors said it was a werewolf" then he vomited. Jim then saw his brother look up at the moon and laugh at the thought. Then Jim heard bones Crakling loudly and his brother was getting bigger. His brother started changing and screaming in PAIN about his chest being on fire. The sight of the transformation HORRIFIED Jim until the point where his brothers eyes just got empty and he dropped to the ground. Jim passed out in horror. When he woke up he was in the hospital. And they told him his brother's heart had just stopped. They told him he had a severe heart attack that seemed to have been caused by fear.

"Regarder vos anciens frères et voir comment qu'ils a brûlé la terre et voit que l'haine qu'ils montrent à chaque autre et voit vos frères avec la peau du soir qui travaille si dur, mais ne pas obtenir de gratitude!"
"Look at your former brothers and see how they have burned the land and see the hatred they show to each other and see your brothers with the night skin that work so hard, but get no gratitude!"

#49    343 Guilty Spark

343 Guilty Spark

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 06:41 PM

Where abouts do you live?

#50    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 12:57 AM

Idaho

#51    Red-eye Dragoon

Red-eye Dragoon

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 04:26 AM

QUOTE(Hoagy @ Aug 6 2005, 09:12 AM)
As much as werewolves have been a fascination for me since I arrived on this planet, I really don't think they exist.  Its more a romantic vision, kinda like vampires, tragic but beautiful (god, I sound so goth lol laugh.gif ).  Anyhoo, if you want to read up on werewolves I would recommend picking up a copy of 'The Book Of Werewolves' as written by the Rev. Sabine Baring Gould.  Its an oooold book, but it does get reprinted and is relatively easy to get a copy of.  Its quite a hard read, but its very interesting if you stick with it.

H alien.gif

View Post

Heres a link for The Book Of Werewolves Its an online version and I think it had the entire book.
Stumbled upon it a while ago, thanks to good ole Google. Haven't had the time to read through it all yet.

Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  

#52    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 06:03 AM

Nice dude!

#53    343 Guilty Spark

343 Guilty Spark

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 05:26 PM

Thats a really great find.

#54    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 08:08 PM

Yes truely a great discovery!

#55    lonelyalpacafarmer

lonelyalpacafarmer

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 08:20 PM

I'v seen something of the likes of the description of a wherewolf. It was this HUGE ass sized dog/bear looking thing in my uncles field. It must have been the size of a jeep. It was running around but the thing is, it wasn't moving in a rythmic pattern like dogs do when they run. It seemed to be floating across the dirt like its feet weren't touching the ground.

I enjoy tennis.

#56    AnuKabal

AnuKabal

Spirit Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

• I don't know much about wear i'm from, but i know i strike fear everywhere i come

Posted 17 August 2005 - 08:34 PM

I'm mostly a vampire guy my self but i have had some violent encounter ask me if you want to hear them

I shed no tear, and i hear no scream.  If i'm in your dreams then your end is near

#57    Biggus

Biggus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 09:46 PM

Wow, I've saw werewolves on two non consecutive occasions near where I live in Scotland. Once, I was inside my house looking out, and the other time I was on the outside of a house (I don't even know who's) looking in the window, and I saw one.

Looked identical on both occasions. The first time must have been around one in the morning or therabouts, maybe half one, and I get up from watching TV, go to close the curtains, and about four feet away from me, I see this humungous werewolf staring back at me! The first thing that grabbed my attention was the eyes, totally red. It stood (almost) upright, was covered in dark coloured hair, and had some totally freaky sharp, white teeth! It has ears which pointed up (like, say, an alsatian, as opposed to a poodle) and a snout. It didn't look particulalry muscular, but was probably about 200+ cm tall. I totally collapsed on the spot, and woke up next to the window at about 4 in the morning. I was so scared, I waited 'til first light before I moved a muscle.

The second time, I was out mountain biking with a friend. We were at the bottom of a hill, and dismounted, because we couldn't be bothered riding uphill. I look over to my left, and through the window of a house, I can see a werewolf side on! This was about 11am, in broad daylight. I didn't actually say a thing to my friend. I turned to him, he looked at me, saw my expression, looked in the window, and then looked back at me. We were both standing there rooted to the spot staring at it, when all of a sudden, it turns its head and looks at us!

We didn't say a word, we just jumped on our bikes and went as fast as we could. We easily knocked a huge chunk off of our previous personal bests for the uphill, and didn't stop until we got back to town.

We had a brief discussion; "Did you see it?" "Yeah, did you?" "What was it?" "Don't know" etc. and then we split up to go to our homes. We never mentioned it to each other ever again.

Ha ha ha!

#58    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 08:02 AM

Hey thank you for those sightings thanks that is for coming out and admitting what you saw. Now AnuKabal please tell me/us your story.

#59    creature_oF the NighT

creature_oF the NighT

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 01:58 AM

they r real i am 1

#60    creature_oF the NighT

creature_oF the NighT

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 02:00 AM

i want to hear them / and if u guys have any ? about how i am a werewolf ask try to prove me wrong

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users