Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Werewolf sightings/encounters

• Please log in to reply
1261 replies to this topic

#451    Moon Minion

Moon Minion

OFFICIALLY A LUNATIC!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:38 AM

KelloggCreekBeast on Mar 23 2009, 03:47 AM, said:

You guys want a werewolf story? Here's one that's going on right now (be prepared, it's a long one). My name is Brandon, I am 15 and I live in a neighborhood called Kellogg Creek. About four or five months ago, me and my friend Justin were messing with some fireworks down at the creek, and it started gettin real dark, real fast. I thought I heard the bushes move, so I looked around. I could have sworn I saw a pair of reflective irises. I didn't think much of it, so I kept talking to Justin. Now, I think the light from Justin's cellphone was causing the thing's irises to reflect like a dog's. Justin started freaking out because he heard something, too. All of the sudden I am standing there and Justin comes running from behind me screaming RUN! JUST RUN! NOW! I ran. I didn't quite know why we were running at first, but as we were almost out of the woods I heard the thing chasing us! Turns out Justin had heard something growl, a low-pitched, territorial growl. He had also seen something stand up, and it was tall, muscular, slender, and hairy. It apparently followed us up to my house, too, because my dog started going postal at something in the backyard. That was the first encounter with the Beast, as I've come to call it. The second encounter was not in the woods, but nearby the same place. We were walking down the road and we heard some noises in the woods. We stopped and got a little scared so we started walking back up, then jogging, then sprinting. Justin saw something move through someone's yard. We made it up to his house, and as it turned out, the door was locked. So we stood there as Justin told me that he had just seen something jumping from tree to tree in his backyard. He heard a low growl and we started sprinting up the road to my house and the thing followed us and ended up in my neighbor's backyard. The Beast's activity had quieted down for a while after that, ecxept for all the lost pet signs that started to pop up all over the neighborhood. However, Friday I posted some signs up around the neighborhood saying BEWARE and asking people if they jad any info on the Beast. I put a picture of a werewolf I found to give an image of what we thought it looked like, and my cell number. I have been getting calls off the hook. Mostly from local pot heads, but some were pretty legit. In fact, one of the more intriguing calls was a lady that had pictures of a strange creature she had seen around lately. The most frightening, however, called me at about 1:00 this morning. I was trying to get to sleep when my cellphone rang. I picked it up and answered to a teenager, about 17 or 18. He told me that he was just going 35 down Kellogg when he saw something running beside his car. And it was keeping up with it. He didn't even live in the area, he was just driving his friend home. I asked him, "Dude, you realize what time it is, right?" He said he knew it was late but his friend insisted he call me now. He described this thing as being big, with a very built upper body and skinny legs. I am now 99% sure that the residents of Kellogg Creek and the surrounding area are in danger of being werewolf chow. Any comments?

Yeh that's great, now go back to the place with a camera and see if the beast comes again. You'll be famous if you actually get a proper pic of it. If you have a pic post it. Werewolves would no longer live in the shadows of stories and myth.

Edited by Moon Minion, 23 March 2009 - 04:40 AM.

Posted Image

#452    Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Wizard

• 5,987 posts

• Late is the hour in which this conjurer chooses to appear.

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:03 PM

Um. Bear.

Yeah...

#453    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,546 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:11 PM

Oh god....

crying.gif

no more...

Bear, wild dog, coyote...not a werewolf.

HN

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#454    Talonfire

Talonfire

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:34 PM

Prepare yourselves for an authentic Werewolf pic that will change your lives forever.

linked-image

#455    Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Wizard

• 5,987 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:54 PM

OHHH NOOOESSSS.

*ded frm laserzzzzzz*

Edited by Ebonykrow, 23 March 2009 - 06:54 PM.

#456    schizoidwoman

schizoidwoman

The roosting goose...

• 12,678 posts

• Much mischief is done by the misuse of mercury...

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:57 PM

Talonfire on Mar 23 2009, 02:34 PM, said:

Prepare yourselves for an authentic Werewolf pic that will change your lives forever.

linked-image

You just blew my mind... Thanks for showing me the truth!  grin2.gif

#457    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:21 PM

Ebonykrow on Mar 23 2009, 02:03 PM, said:

Um. Bear.

Yeah...

very much agree.
especially when its a sighting at night.
and that werewolves dont exist.

the truth is out there....

#458    terrance

terrance

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:02 AM

hey so when i called you at 1 in the morning and you said you got a picture of it... well where is it cuz i want to see

#459    Dr. Peter Venkman

Dr. Peter Venkman

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,418 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:00 AM

KelloggCreekBeast on Mar 22 2009, 11:47 PM, said:

You guys want a werewolf story? Here's one that's going on right now (be prepared, it's a long one). My name is Brandon, I am 15 and I live in a neighborhood called Kellogg Creek. About four or five months ago, me and my friend Justin were messing with some fireworks down at the creek, and it started gettin real dark, real fast. I thought I heard the bushes move, so I looked around. I could have sworn I saw a pair of reflective irises. I didn't think much of it, so I kept talking to Justin. Now, I think the light from Justin's cellphone was causing the thing's irises to reflect like a dog's. Justin started freaking out because he heard something, too. All of the sudden I am standing there and Justin comes running from behind me screaming RUN! JUST RUN! NOW! I ran. I didn't quite know why we were running at first, but as we were almost out of the woods I heard the thing chasing us! Turns out Justin had heard something growl, a low-pitched, territorial growl. He had also seen something stand up, and it was tall, muscular, slender, and hairy. It apparently followed us up to my house, too, because my dog started going postal at something in the backyard. That was the first encounter with the Beast, as I've come to call it. The second encounter was not in the woods, but nearby the same place. We were walking down the road and we heard some noises in the woods. We stopped and got a little scared so we started walking back up, then jogging, then sprinting. Justin saw something move through someone's yard. We made it up to his house, and as it turned out, the door was locked. So we stood there as Justin told me that he had just seen something jumping from tree to tree in his backyard. He heard a low growl and we started sprinting up the road to my house and the thing followed us and ended up in my neighbor's backyard. The Beast's activity had quieted down for a while after that, ecxept for all the lost pet signs that started to pop up all over the neighborhood. However, Friday I posted some signs up around the neighborhood saying BEWARE and asking people if they jad any info on the Beast. I put a picture of a werewolf I found to give an image of what we thought it looked like, and my cell number. I have been getting calls off the hook. Mostly from local pot heads, but some were pretty legit. In fact, one of the more intriguing calls was a lady that had pictures of a strange creature she had seen around lately. The most frightening, however, called me at about 1:00 this morning. I was trying to get to sleep when my cellphone rang. I picked it up and answered to a teenager, about 17 or 18. He told me that he was just going 35 down Kellogg when he saw something running beside his car. And it was keeping up with it. He didn't even live in the area, he was just driving his friend home. I asked him, "Dude, you realize what time it is, right?" He said he knew it was late but his friend insisted he call me now. He described this thing as being big, with a very built upper body and skinny legs. I am now 99% sure that the residents of Kellogg Creek and the surrounding area are in danger of being werewolf chow. Any comments?

linked-image

#460    Plainbob13

Plainbob13

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,700 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:07 AM

It's not a steaming pile doc. Your slacking.

#461    Moon Minion

Moon Minion

OFFICIALLY A LUNATIC!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:20 AM

Dr. Peter Venkman on Mar 24 2009, 03:00 AM, said:

linked-image

Whoa is that a werewolf hairball, analysis Doc? w00t.gif

Posted Image

#462    Smithkakarot

Smithkakarot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

• Who can "read" the future? Those who make it.

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:35 AM

Dr. Peter Venkman on Mar 24 2009, 03:00 AM, said:

linked-image

Hot damn, werewolf turds must stink like hell. Literally.

#463    ThatJessKid

ThatJessKid

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:08 PM

I have a few 'sightings'. not sure if it was werewolf or not though. I really not believe in the whole P-shifting werewolf but oh well :/.

The first one happened back in 2001 or 2002 im not really sure of the year for a fact. but I used to live  by the Laurel County boat dock in london Kentucky, in fact I was only a mile from it. if your from london you should know theres all kinds of animals in the woods  from bear, mountian lions, to squirrels. well one night im guessing it maybe was around 10 or 11. I was laying on the couch watching Tv. and the couch was right next to the livingroom window. as I was watchin Tv and something caught my eye in the window so i looked over. I cant actually explain what I say but I know it was some kind of large animal and it couldnt have been a bear. its 'snout' was pressed against the window and its breath fogged the window up a bit. I nearly had a heartattack it scared me so badly. the snout of the animal was the only thing I saw. I know animals and it didnt look like a bears. My aunt used to have  Doberman that she keeped outisde and everynight he would go crazy barking at something to the point the dog tried chewing his way out of his pen trying to get whatever it was outisde.  but the snout I saw that night was narrow and it seemed long but im not for sure. after I seen it pressed to the window I just went into shock and layed as still as possible then after a few minutes I final got the guts to get up and rush to my bed. I never spoke a word to anyone about that.

another time me and my older sister ended up seeing something in the woods. this happened the same place as the first. me and my sister took off walking behind our trailer into the woods because we were bored and wanted to find something to do. we ended up maybe 100 yards away from the trailer. there was an old tree that had fallen over 30 feet in front of us. then I heard my sister scream and she took off running back to the house. I hurried and looked and saw something  brownish poking its head up behind the tree. I didnt even bother taking a good look because after that I took off running. even though my sister had a headstart I still ended up beating her home. she said she seen what the animal looked like though. she said it looked like a wolf or maybe a bear but it was far to  muscular. but Im thinking she got confused at what she saw and that it might have just been a deer tongue.gif

again is one happened in the same place and it was me my sister and a friend of ours.  it was in the fall of 2005 and again we were bored so all three of us were riding our bikes down the road by the guardrails on the side of the road, theres a large bank that goes down into the woods. its about a 10 foot drop from the road.  my sister is scared to death of bears so I was joking and saying that she better watch out of them. after a few minutes my sister got a frightend look on her face. I thought it was just because of the bear jokes. but she stopped on her bike and pointed down the bank into the woods on left and then took off on her bike in a big hurry scared to death. me and our friend tried to catch up with her and out of the corner of my eye I seen something it was  large and black running along below the hill below us. my first guess was bear. but then I noticed a tail. bears dont have long tails. the tail looked something like a Huskies. and the animals ears were pointed not rounded like a bears. thats really all I can remeber. the animal that was running along below us just seemed to disappear. my friend saw it to she said shes never seen anything like it before. I still think it might have been a bear but the tail and ears got me confused.  today my sister refuses to even talk about what she saw when I ask what she actually seen.

my aunt use to have goats in a big pen behind the trailer. one night she claimed she heard "something rubbing against the trailer and strange growling, whistling noises' in the morning. she found two of her goats dead. one was right outside her bedroom window. all that was left of it was a head. the other goat didnt have a mark on it. but the lock to the pen was totally scratched to pieces and ripped apart.
theres pictures of the scratch marks but they were took with a crappy disposiable camera. and i tried taking pictures with my digital camera of the pictures my aunt took but they turned out way to blurry.

I dont really know what the animal is., maybe a wolf hybrid or large dog that looks like a wolf. but who knows
I plan on going back there this summer and setting up game cameras to see if I can catch a image of anything.
and im going to try to make  a video of my sister talking about the above sightings. that is if I can get her to :/ my camera only takes 31 second videos though so there might be alot of videos xD. but if i can get some video of her talking about it ill post them.

Posted Image

#464    Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Wizard

• 5,987 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:00 PM

No kids, really.

Bears.

And then I read Jesse's topic and

The first one happened back in 2001 or 2002 im not really sure of the year for a fact. but I used to live by the Laurel County boat dock in london Kentucky,

omgz i could know you

Edited by Ebonykrow, 26 March 2009 - 06:00 PM.

#465    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,546 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:01 PM

Ebonykrow on Mar 26 2009, 12:00 PM, said:

No kids, really.

Bears.

And then I read Jesse's topic and

omgz i could know you

Scary.

original.gif

HN

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users