Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien photos

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1    Tillghast

Tillghast

Forum Divinity

• 2,327 posts

• I'm rather unnatural

Posted 10 May 2003 - 01:36 AM

Can someone here post an alien being photo, like an alien caught  on film running through a field, or a photo of a being in an area?
P.S. this place rocks!!!
mellow.gif                                                  

Posted Image

#2    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 04:24 PM

Here you are (they are greys)

http://members.fortunecity.se/alieninvesti...igator/pics.htm                                                  

Knowledge is power

#3    Bloated Corpse

Bloated Corpse

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 10:34 PM

Those are some scary pictures of red x's. laugh.gif  biggrin.gif  laugh.gif                                                  

Wabi Sabi

Wabi-sabi is the quintessential Japanese aesthetic.

It is a beauty of things imperfect, impermanent and incomplete.
It is a beauty of things modest and humble.
It is a beauty of things unconventional.

#4    TheOracle

TheOracle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

• Artistic, quiet, musician Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Ad mortem fidelis.

Posted 13 May 2003 - 10:48 PM

lol @ BC  laugh.gif

Sorry mate but that seems to be standard for a 'Kimm' link.                                                  

Never play Leap Frog with a Unicorn.

#5    Sageghost

Sageghost

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 227 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 12:02 PM

Here you are (they are greys)

Go here: http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/alieninves...igator/pics.htm

Gee, thanks Kimm. Annoying pop-ups AND pictures that don't work.

Bravo                                                  

I was just thinking that of all the trails in this life, there is one that matters more than all the others. It is the trail of a true human being.

#6    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 12:21 PM

The site has moved, here is the link to the proper site:

Click Here

I can't find the link to the pics tho.                                                  

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#7    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 12:23 PM

ps. have a look at the forum: Here

It looks familiar to me smile.gif                                                  

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#8    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,841 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 14 May 2003 - 12:38 PM

Thanks Al, that's the first time I've seen that.

Kimm,

You've basically copied the titles and descriptions off of half of this forum boards word for word - You could have made some attempt to reword them, they are all completely identical to mine.

In fact, you've copied them to such an extent, that you've even copied the sub-heading for the 'Jokes, Puzzles and Humour' board that's listed in the General board's description. That's supposed to be a link to a sub board, not a description for the General board.

You could have at least tried to make up your own titles instead of copying and pasting all the ones from here.

dry.gif                                                  

#9    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 12:45 PM

Anytime Saruman.  smile.gif                                                  

David Gemmell

#10    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 01:37 PM

Yes those where only temporary and I am now about to change them (the names)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont be mad at me  sad.gif                                                  

Knowledge is power

#11    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 14 May 2003 - 01:49 PM

ohmy.gif  unsure.gif Well that about does it for me Kimm and Jera for that matter....
I went to have a look at this Forum, now  I couldn't register to vent my thoughts so I shall do it here!
What on earth do you think you are playing at... stealing other people's hard work to call it your own??? And SuRaMan has worked and still is working bloody hard to keep inproving this place, and you come along and copy it... there is a saying imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but in this case you are being just plain LAZY!

Oh and trubble is not spelt that way, might be an idea to.... ummm get a spell checker.

Edited by Celticwitch, 14 May 2003 - 01:58 PM.

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#12    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,841 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 14 May 2003 - 02:11 PM

Kimm's changed the titles and descriptions now so that they are not identical to those on this forum.

I still think it would have been a good idea to have done that in the first place, however.

dry.gif                                                  

#13    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 02:16 PM

Well, that sorted that out then.   smile.gif                                                  

David Gemmell

#14    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 02:18 PM

Thank you, and Celticwitch as I sayd I used those names temporarily!!!!!
and dont be mad at Jera she hasent done anything wrong the onlyone that has is me!!!! and I am realy sorry, realy I am!

about those pictures I have fixed the page now and I have shanged the link go have a look                                                  

Knowledge is power

#15    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 02:21 PM

Kimm, you have  a stack overflow 14 what ever one of them is.                                                  

David Gemmell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users