Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

stonehenge-could it be a interdimensional portal?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    jake

jake

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 October 2001 - 12:33 PM

Stonehenge has been a vast mystery since the time it was built (b-c somwhere) what if it is some interdimensional portal to visit an alien planet

#2    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,369 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 17 October 2001 - 08:35 AM

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM   :-/

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#3    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 18 October 2001 - 12:04 AM

I have a bigger mystery, why is this thread posted twice ???

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#4    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 18 October 2001 - 12:12 AM

LoL

Jake hasn't mastered the use of the 'modify' button yet !!

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#5    jake

jake

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 October 2001 - 11:36 AM

what modify buton  ???
there is no modify button

#6    jake

jake

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 October 2001 - 11:37 AM

where is the modify thing ???

#7    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 18 October 2001 - 02:13 PM

Aw, bless...

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#8    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 19 October 2001 - 02:28 AM

Jake,

In the upper right hand corner of each post there is a modify button you can click on. From there it will let you either modify your post or delete it entirely.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#9    jake

jake

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 October 2001 - 02:32 AM

oh i see thanks.

#10    Dakoda

Dakoda

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 23 October 2001 - 05:17 AM

Jake,

According to a page I found, Stonehenge is a Vortex (and one of nine others), which is a portal to other solarsystems, or worlds. Machu Picchu, the valley of the Urubamba (seen by the Mya's as a reflection of the Milky Way), the pyramids of Gizeh, South China Sea, Ayers Rock in Uluru Australia, the Himalayan mountains, the Oracle, the Yucatan temple in Mexico, and the Kalahari Desert in South Africa are also Vortexes that lead to other galaxies.

You can find more info at:

http://www.libralion.../stonehenge.htm

But you have to hack your way through all the useless iformation...

Hope it helps,

imageDakoda

"Have you ever noticed.... Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" -George Carlin

#11    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 23 October 2001 - 09:47 AM

this reminds me of that show 'stargate'. In which Daniel - the scientist said that the pyramids were portal for alien spacecraft (nobody believed him but he was right) ;D

here are some interesting facts about the Stonehenge and other stone circles:

1. ON Baltinglass Hill in the Republic of Ireland, a number of prehistoric tombs are sending out radio waves. But Ireland's most famous prehistoric monument, the great mound of Newgrange, actually blanks out radio transmissions. So does one of the cairns at Loughcrew.

2. In Britain, sensitive electronic measurements have shown certain stones emit an ultrasonic click at sunrise and sunset.

3. At one Cornish circle, the Merry Maidens, measurements showed areas with above background levels, with areas below background levels right beside them. This result is, of course, impossible.

4. A stone in the western sector of the Rollright Stones in Oxfordshire showed a rapidly changing magnetic field during a survey in 1983. Three years later it produced a visible electric "flame" which was successfully photographed by investigator Paul Devereux.

5. Careful measurements have shown that Stonehenge was laid out not only to align with certain sun and moon posistions, but with underground streams and other megalithic sites aswell. It seems, in fact, to be a sophisticated stone computer...which nobody knows how to use.

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#12    Dakoda

Dakoda

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 24 October 2001 - 05:18 AM

Can we make any conclusions as to whether an unkown culture that sprouted in BC could've been more advanced in its own way, that we are today?

imageDakoda

"Have you ever noticed.... Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" -George Carlin

#13    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 27 November 2001 - 10:17 PM

Well, if we were to take the Ancient Egyptian Civilization for a second, our present day society cannot make pryamids as they did back then.  So in a few ways, they have an advantage over us.

Now, with Stonehenge, back in that time, (Without TV, Computers, and everything else that makes us slightly on the lazy side.), they would have to work harder, which at times means the brain has to work harder, perhaps the pieces just fell together for them, or like the Ancient Egyptians, they had a slight advantage over us.

Our current technology would take a long time, if at all to complete what they did with Stonehenge, and it may not even be the same, or work the same.

I would make the conclusion that they had advantages over us.

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#14    Dakoda

Dakoda

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 02 December 2001 - 12:24 AM

FarvLarion,

You stated enough evidence for me to agree with you on that thought.
This makes me wonder, perhaps the minds and technology used to construct such structures as the great pyramids or the stonehenge were indeed extremely advanced technologies of their own time. And perhaps there was once a previous beginning and end to this world before the present one. That may make this theory more logical. In other words, what I mean to say is that obviously by the time our world comes to an end (if it does), the technology that we use today would've inevitably grown to become more advanced than possibly imaginable to the present and previous generations of our time (but that's only plain theory). Well, maybe the technology used to construct those ancient structures are signs of a previous world; signs that tell us that that world had once come and gone, but by the end of it's time had given birth to civilizations that with their minds, had progressed to waking up in a world with the top most technologies and ultimate building techniques of their time, which to us seem absolutely useless. That would conclude my theory of their being a previous world(s) with it's own civilizations and technologies. I hope I don't sound too ridiculous, any opinions?

:-* Dakoda

#15    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 02 December 2001 - 01:41 AM

Dakoda,

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users