Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Council of Nine....and Tom

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Mr-X

Mr-X

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 10:11 AM

A few months back i read an interesting book called The Only Planet of Choice.

Now the  book was written in transcript form and had a number of characters...The main character was Tom, who was apparently a spokesman (or alien being) for the Council of Nine... The other characters included Phyllis V Schlemmer, some famous channeler who was able to channel Tom and ask Tom thousands of questions over a a period of 20 years...

Here's a little taste????

WHO ARE THE COUNCIL OF NINE?  
Tom: I am Tom, I am the spokesman for the Council of Nine. In truth I am Tehuti. Yes. I am also Hamarkos, I am also Herenkar, I am known as Thomas and I am known as Atum. We are the Council of Nine, we oversee what you term the Universe. We are of nine principles of the Universe... we are in connection with one that is higher, but in totality together we are one, as that of all Universe is one... we are not physical beings. We are separate and one at the same time.  

ON PLANET EARTH  
Tom: Your Planet Earth is the most beautiful that exists in the Universe. It has a physical variety that no other planet has. It has a varied climate that no other planet has. In all the Universe there is no planet in existence that has the physical characteristics of Planet Earth. It is the rarest of beauties, and it does attract souls which, once they have come, would like to come back again. It is of a different nature from any other planet. It has aspects of all planets: it is like a composite of the Universe, with all the positive and all the negative aspects, and all in between, and this is what attracts souls. It has with it a gravitational pull that is different from other planets, and because of this a soul begins to feel – for the first time - a physicalness. Souls become adapted to their physical bodies, and they forget the freedom and pleasures they have without it. The Earth was created to he a paradise. When a soul achieves harmony it will become a paradise again. This is your planet of balance, for you to learn to balance between the physical and spiritual worlds. Planet Earth is the only one of its kind, the only planet of free choice in the entire Universe, the planet created for the balancing of the spiritual with the physical; in other words, the creating of paradise.  

WHAT HAS GONE WRONG?
Planet Earth has become a planet of desire. It is important for the level of consciousness of this planet to be raised. It is the love from this planet that generates the energy that feeds God. And this planet has stopped the growth of part of the Universe. Souls have got involved in materialism. Their desires are still in their minds and emotions, and their desires hold them to this planet, and so you have a multiplication that is going on until this planet will sink. This is the only planet that has created a bottleneck. The souls that live on Planet Earth, in their soul-recycling and reincarnations, refuse to leave Planet Earth. Each of the planets upon which they exist or on which they have a birth is for some form of teaching of them, but they are so much in desire for this physical Planet Earth that they do not further themselves. This is the only planet in the Universe that has the physical qualifications that create this problem. It does not have a sister, nor a brother planet. It is the most densely inhabited planet in the Universe.

EVOLUTION
If you disconnect the mind from what it is holding onto, it will he free. This disconnecting can go by stages, so that you can develop trust and faith in your ability to maintain your inner connection with the Universe. Then you will be free. When the critical mass begins in humankind, when enough of your souls are becoming free,then the space vehicle of Planet Earth moves into its evolutionary fulfilment. Know this, that with acceleration due to each of you human’s involvement, it will come quickly and will not be in devastation, as it would be if such acceleration came by itself, by force of circumstance, without your involvement. What is now accelerating, due to the meditations humans have done on this Planet Earth, is the beginning of the acceleration of time, which then creates the situation that this Planet Earth becomes a light-space vehicle, and humankind will become suddenly aware. It will be similar to the ’hundredth monkey effect’ beginning. So if you now begin to understand the power of meditations in small groups, you can change the world. All will change also when people accept that also those that live elsewhere in the Universe are available to give you love and understanding. All will change when people understand the energies within.

OTHER BEINGS
Tom: In relationship to The Council of Nine there are 24 physical civilisations, in another dimensional realm. Each is a total collective consciousness that oversees a particular area of interest. From each civilisation physical beings have incarnated upon your Planet Earth, and at times have intervened, when necessary. These physical civilisations, the Twenty-Four, each in its own dimension, are total and complete units of one collective consciousness. They have evolved to that form of action to oversee the Universe, to pass through information of great importance and to help other physical civilisations in their evolutionary process.  
Gene Roddenberry: Are there any civilisations or races within our galaxy visiting us at present?  
Tom: Yes. There are civilisations of different dimensions, different intelligence, different evolving, that are working with the Twenty-Four civilisations. There are those within your galaxy that are in service to those attempting to salvage the Planet Earth. But they are not the primates (the Twenty-Four).  
Andrija Puharich: When it was explained to me before, dimensions were said to consist of various velocity-envelopes.  
Tom: Yes, speed.  
Gene: Why do you not give strong and definite signs of your existence or proximity, on top of approaching humanity by indirect means such as these channellings, or other ways? Obviously you have your reasons, but this question does matter to me.  
Tom: It is of great importance for you to understand that your governments have refused to convey to the people, our existence. If there were an attempt by the civilisations to land upon Planet Earth in a mass situation, which in truth will come to pass in the course of time, the people would panic, for they have not the understanding, the knowledge that we would mean no harm to them. Remember this: there are also certain civilisations, not of the Twenty-Four or their helper civilisations, that have a great desire to control Planet Earth, to keep souls in bondage. And these civilisations have landed at times upon Planet Earth and have created difficulty, which they have forced on Planet Earth people. We need to convey to the people that there are others that mean them no harm, but have an interest in saving Planet Earth. For, in truth, if there are no other civilisations to help Planet Earth, it will bring destruction on itself. We do not come to control, we do not come to hold in bondage, we will come with love and patience and understanding - but, since there is the denial of our existence, how can those of Planet Earth accept the fact that the civilisations of Altea, Hoova, Ashan and the rest of the Twenty-Four, mean well?  
Gene: You mentioned that at some stage there might be a large-scale landing of the civilisations. How? By what method of transportation? Physical vehicles?  
Tom: Yes. They would be in the nature of physical vehicles. You would be able to touch them.  
Gene: Can you tell me anything about the relative size and shape and so on?  
Tom: There would be vehicles of different sizes and different designs. There would be some with the appearance of a glass top, but it is not in truth a top, it will just have its appearance... There will also be those that will remain in your atmosphere that are very large, and will send out smaller ones. There will also be those that have the appearance of what you call saucers. There will be those that are pointed, as with a ’V’.  
Gene: How are these vehicles powered? By what method?  
Tom: It resembles the reversal of a spinning top.  
Gene: Can you describe the ones from the civilisations who have something like human shape – something as to their size and colour and features? Tom: Alteans have the tallness of you. The colour of their eyes is a shade of blue, as that of your clear sky. They have a translucent appearance; they are very fair in their colouring. People upon Planet Earth have many different sizes. Those of Altea have one size. They have a glowing that gives the appearance of being translucent. It is their vibration... it is an iridescent appearance. Andrew: Do they have any hair on them?  
Tom: No.  
Gene: Other than the hairlessness and iridescence, is the spacing of their features like ours?  
Tom: They are similar in appearance to those that exist upon the physical planet Earth. Do you understand that the physical human seed upon Planet Earth came from Altea?  
Gene: It is my understanding that there are some of us here on Earth who are of Altean blood...or genetic features...mixed with our basic Earth features...?  
Tom: Yes. The Hoovids are smaller. They manifest small, and dark of skin, not as fair as Alteans. They have hair, straightness of hair. It is also dark, yes.  
Gene: Will they be male and female, as we recognise the sexes here?  
Tom: Alteans are of two polarities blended in togetherness. They do not have what you would call male and female. There are tri-polarities in Hoovids.  
Andrija: What would you suggest is the principal reason that you are coming here to help mankind, and what is the primary problem of man that needs help?  
Tom: The Council has said to explain it in a twofold manner: that if it continues in the manner which it is now, around or after your year 2000 Planet Earth will no longer be able to exist as a home for humans; also the civilisations are attempting to cleanse it and to bring it back into balance, using their technology, not only for the saving of Planet Earth, but also because Planet Earth is under the guidance of the civilisations that initially colonised it, and it is thus partly their responsibility. Then there is the entrapment and the recycling of souls. The necessity of coming at this time is because man in its dominion over animals and flowers and plants, is now trying to control all of humanity, and we cannot have it.  

CROP CIRCLES
Palden: Can I ask if the current phenomenon we call ’crop circles’ that are being formed in England are being created from outside Planet Earth?  
Tom: That is so.
Palden: Could you please explain a little about the thinking behind the messages that seem to be coded within the corn circles? What is the purpose?  
Tom: It is of great importance for humankind to have the understanding of other realities in your universe, of other systems, with the capability to bring these into reality from great extensions of time, of form and of matter. Your humankind must question their origins, their expansion of mind, and the time is now. The civilisations are attempting to bring to humankind information concerning other beings, other species, other energy forms, so that humankind may look on this, question it, and then probe into it. The challenge is to present an alternative. One to question, is it not, these circles? You have now been alerted to those energy fields that are in existence.  
Palden: Are there any specific ideas behind the patterns?  
Tom: Now, reason, investigate and contemplate this thoroughly. All that has been sent into space from Planet Earth is being reflected back, so those of Planet Earth may understand that when you create a catastrophic situation, it has a big effect on others. What one unit does, it does to all.

What do you boys and girls think of Tom and the Council of Nine?? Could it all be true...or just another money making scheme??

Oh, you should never doubt what no one is sure about.
- Willy Wonka

#2    Drone

Drone

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 02:17 PM

It all makes sense...
and i have been wondering about the dominion of man for a while..
we are so sure of our imperior race, that any kind of alien invasion would cause insane panic.. and we have no idea what to do in that situation..

Edited by Drone, 14 March 2005 - 02:19 PM.

#3    KevinM

KevinM

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 11:52 PM

Hey if these aliens are really an advanced race here to help us why don't they do some thing useful?  Some suggestions I would offer instead of spreading messages of mystical new agey mumbo jumbo:
1)Supply a cure for Aids and Cancer
2)Supply genetic strains of plants capable of resolving the worlds food shortages
3)Obliterate all weapons of mass destruction
4)Get an interview on CNN so we can see that this is not another mad delusion

I'm inclined to think either this book is so much hogwash or the source is any thing but beneficial to mankind.  Our lore does talk of a group of 9 beings who over see much that goes on here on earth along with there master Lucifer.

#4    Drone

Drone

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 02:14 PM

QUOTE(KevinM @ Mar 14 2005, 11:52 PM)
Hey if these aliens are really an advanced race here to help us why don't they do some thing useful?  Some suggestions I would offer instead of spreading messages of mystical new agey mumbo jumbo:
1)Supply a cure for Aids and Cancer
2)Supply genetic strains of plants capable of resolving the worlds food shortages
3)Obliterate all weapons of mass destruction
4)Get an interview on CNN so we can see that this is not another mad delusion

I'm inclined to think either this book is so much hogwash or the source is any thing but beneficial to mankind.  Our lore does talk of a group of 9 beings who over see much that goes on here on earth along with there master Lucifer.

View Post

didnt you read it all, tom explained why not..
its becouse we wouldnt except them.. we wouldnt be ready.. we would think they are not coming in peace, and wouldnt listen.

#5    Universal Absurdity

Universal Absurdity

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,592 posts

• You wont win.

Posted 15 March 2005 - 02:51 PM

Tom: The Council has said to explain it in a twofold manner: that if it continues in the manner which it is now, around or after your year 2000 Planet Earth will no longer be able to exist as a home for humans

And i'm sure if Tom were around to talk to today, he would have somehing different to say

Although i have read much on the council of nine, uri geller, andrija puharich, dr vinod, and other contactees of the 9, i have been skeptical about their authenticity. the stories that come from the channelings are great, and seem to mean well, but ive read too much stuff like the above quote, that goes with mainstream thoughts (Y2K) to believe.

On the other hand, the explanations on the beginnings of civilisation, atlantis, and other past events generally tend to couple with information from other sources (or mediums), Edgar Cayce for one. but thats not to say that the 'mediums' werent well read on other 'mediums'.

Its all facinating, and great to read, but i dont think we'll ever be sure of authenticity

Ű∩ίvệѓšα|ΛЬşűяđĬŧỵ™

Founder Of The Animated Avatar Workshop
43 things

#6    KevinM

KevinM

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 08:11 PM

didnt you read it all, tom explained why not..
its becouse we wouldnt except them.. we wouldnt be ready.. we would think they are not coming in peace, and wouldnt listen.

Spare me every lunatic in touch with "higher" beings uses the same lame excuses.  What basis do we have to believe these "higher beings" are not delusions or for that matter demons?  The fact they offer the same load of bs every new age guru in the last century has?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users