Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghost Diary

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#46    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 05 November 2001 - 10:21 PM

???

Maybe it's an anagram? Or a coded message.

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#47    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 06 November 2001 - 07:45 PM

I don't think that it is french, it could be a message from a secret agent, to another member.. Hmmm..

Odin Supreme 8)

#48    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2001 - 12:50 AM

well... I know it isn't french, portugese,spanish or italian. Latin...maybe...
Still working on it. Not that it matters much but...thought I would try to figure it out.

#49    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 07 November 2001 - 01:28 AM

It's not Latin either...but I can see why you might have thought it to be.

Tommy Mystify, why do you not sign in at home ??  ???

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#50    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 07 November 2001 - 04:08 PM

Lazy I guess... ;D
I actually forgot my password and username and don't have to log in a work... thanks to cookies.
That's the best answer I have right now...but I should get it and log in properly. You're right. :P

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#51    ChrisStrickler

ChrisStrickler

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 November 2001 - 08:46 PM

"I've got to get out of here!!!" from yesterdays update on the Ghost Diary

Sorry, but I lol'ed all the way through my day after reading that. If she was that shook up, I don't think she would post, but, thats just me.

Oh well.

ChrisStrickler

#52    Kismitt

Kismitt

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2001 - 10:47 AM

i must say the story seems to be showing several holes these days. Terribly sad really. that web cams a joke sorry guys but i think she has lost me.
btw  thanx 4 the welcome  ;D

#53    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 14 November 2001 - 04:30 PM

Well.... there is no way to rule anything out right now. Being the skeptics we are, it is natural to assume it's all fake. But knowing what I know about the spirit world from my own experience, I cannot totally rule out the fact that there is a possiblity that she is telling the truth.

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#54    Dakoda

Dakoda

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 15 November 2001 - 05:23 AM

I agree with Kismitt. These diary entries are getting a little off key, it seems. And Chris, you gave me a great idea: now, whenever I'm down about something, I'll on the Haunted Diary site and humor myself with her entries. ;D

:-* Dakoda

"Have you ever noticed.... Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" -George Carlin

#55    Paralda

Paralda

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 November 2001 - 02:15 PM

I've just had a good read through "Ghost Diary" and thought it amazing how everything has escalated (except for the scratching noises) over the couple of month's she has been there. There is no talk of any aroma's being carried by the supposive ghost's in the house, this is something I have always encountered. The television has played up big time yet she has no problems with her computer or any other electrical equipment. Here is a woman who admits she is frightened by what is going on and she decides to hold a Ouija Board sitting with friends.

Worked for the students who made millions from The Blair Witch Project, I think all will be a bit dubious in future as to what we take as fact. Could this be the work of a Psychology student seeing how subseptible the human mind is to printed works.

#56    Kismitt

Kismitt

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 November 2001 - 10:44 AM

Well done Paralda, I think you hit the nail on the head .

#57    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 19 November 2001 - 09:00 PM

I like the diary, so realistic...  ;D

Odin Supreme

#58    Paralda

Paralda

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 November 2001 - 08:38 PM

I agree, in a Hollywood sort of way that is  ;D

#59    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 27 November 2001 - 07:19 PM

Well it sounds like the Ghost diary is about to come to an end, as the diary writer feels that she has to sell her house. :-/

Tommy

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#60    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 27 November 2001 - 07:55 PM

Tis a shame it is ending, but I'm glad it started.
It was great reading material. I've saved the whole thing in my database just incase I need to tell a good story some day to my kids :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users