Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Quitting tournament

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#16    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,840 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 28 March 2005 - 03:31 PM

Erikl has now also left the tournament as he won't be able to complete all the games.

The three matches he has been played have been removed from the scores.

#17    Byuu94

Byuu94

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 05:35 AM

So, BA is out huh? No wonder he won't reply. I guess you can count me out then. Diebythefly got a cheap timeout win while I was unable to respond, and the other matches were canceled while i was gone. I always get the shaft.  blink.gif

Posted Image

"I think that people should make up their own minds for me." - Eric Idle

#18    Diebytheflyguy

Diebytheflyguy

Poltergeist

• 3,190 posts

• It seemed like a good idea at the time...

Posted 03 April 2005 - 06:34 AM

QUOTE(Byuu94 @ Apr 3 2005, 12:35 AM)
So, BA is out huh? No wonder he won't reply. I guess you can count me out then. Diebythefly got a cheap timeout win while I was unable to respond, and the other matches were canceled while i was gone. I always get the shaft.  blink.gif

View Post

Oh, you still in the tournament? I didn't see you on the participant list, or scoreboard anymore, and I didn't even declare my "win" in our game...

#19    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,840 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 03 April 2005 - 09:28 AM

Sorry Byuu, you were removed some time ago because you hadn't completed any games at all in the tournament - I assumed you had lost interest and were no longer participating.

#20    Byuu94

Byuu94

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 02:16 AM

Sorry Byuu, you were removed some time ago because you hadn't completed any games at all in the tournament - I assumed you had lost interest and were no longer participating.

That's okay, I was mostly waiting on BA to make a move, of course he was out and I was waiting pointlessly.

and I didn't even declare my "win" in our game...

Correct me if I am wrong, but the only way move timeout can occur is if someone declares a win. It said that I lost because of a move timeout. Still I want rematch.  original.gif I'm glad to play others too, please? sad.gif

Posted Image

"I think that people should make up their own minds for me." - Eric Idle

#21    Diebytheflyguy

Diebytheflyguy

Poltergeist

• 3,190 posts

• It seemed like a good idea at the time...

Posted 07 April 2005 - 02:25 AM

QUOTE(Buyuu94)
QUOTE(Diebytheflyguy)
and I didn't even declare my "win" in our game...

Correct me if I am wrong, but the only way move timeout can occur is if someone declares a win. It said that I lost because of a move timeout. Still I want rematch.  original.gif I'm glad to play others too, please? sad.gif

View Post

I meant I didn't declare my win for the scoreboard. And besides, I sent you 2 reminders, I thought your were out of the tourney, and I had to play match games... Couldn't wait for you to move.

hmm.gif

So, if you not in the tourney, I'm going to have to delete our game, and have you a rematch once I'm done.

Edited by Diebytheflyguy, 07 April 2005 - 02:28 AM.

#22    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,840 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 03:47 PM

Diebytheflyguy has now effectively been timed out from the tournament as he hasn't moved once in over two weeks.

#23    Amalgamut

Amalgamut

Government Agent

• 3,535 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 07:13 AM

QUOTE(BurnSide @ Mar 22 2005, 09:41 AM)
You can only have 6 at a time.

View Post

Yeah, that sucks. hmm.gif

Why tiptoe quietly through life just to arrive safely at death?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users