Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Some True UFO Stories

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2001 - 08:10 PM

here are a few true stories about UFO cases which i found in a book ( "FUN FAX - the unexplained" by Fran Pickering). i'm sure you'll find these stories very interesting:

Hairy Visitors
A Mr Wyatt, an old woodsman in Humboldt County, USA, wrote in his diary in 1888 that the local indians were in contact with strange, hairy beings which were brought down to Earth from time to time by spacemen in shining craft (which we now call UFO's).

Dynamic Discus!
In 332 BC, while Alexander the Great was Besieging Tyre, 'flying shields' appeared in the sky. Round discs, flying in a triangular formation, one larger then the others. From the disc came a flash of light directed at the citie's walls, which then crumbled as if built of mud.

UFOs on file
Ancient Japanese documents describe an unusual, shining object seen on October 27th 1180, as a flying 'earthenware vessel'

In the 12th century a flat, round, shining, silvery object flew over Byland Abbey in North Yorkshire, causing the 'utmost terror' to the abbot and monks.

there are more in the book but they were too long to write.
each of the stories here are the exact wording from the book
and they are all claimed to be true

#2    Jimmy_Potzenpans

Jimmy_Potzenpans

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 July 2001 - 06:53 AM

Aye not for nuttin but jsut walk down to Time Square any day of da friggin week, youz'll see friggin Aliens everywhere. Somebodee should cawl INS on doze felas.
And plenny of UFOs, most of dem are hopped up on Rush and goofballs but dey are flying sky high, know wat I mean Dave?

Jimmy "***-Files" Potzenpans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users