Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I don't know if this is a joke

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    j6p

j6p

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 05:48 PM

Experiment at the University of Wyoming:
They grew a crystal from a center point outwards to form a transparent "bowling ball" crystal. They then mirrored the surface as to reflect the inner crystal inwards upon itself. They then opened a small
opening at the top of it and shot in a large load of light that followed the path of the grown crystals to the reflective surface and then back to the center core of the crystal where it intensified at each pass. The experiment
was to see if it would amplify itself. It did all to well. Within four hours this device exploded in an empty class room at night. According to witnesses outside, there was a brilliant flash of white light and then glass and furniture went everywhere.
Question: Was this our first photon torpedo?
The inventor of this "crystal battery" was eventually hired on by the same dept. that originally threatened his life over the rights to the technology.
Look up Wyoming University archives, Science research projects 1987,8,9 and
1990. Student: Edward Briton.

#2    FreyKade

FreyKade

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 02:44 PM

wow, star trek, here we come                                                  

"isn't that intresting Dave, i mean every step you take down that chain, takes you one step further from your imagination"

i said
"you're right! youre a bit of a hippy, but you're right"
- Dave Gorman

"Wanna buy some pegs Dave?"
"I got some pegs belonging to you"
- Papa Lazarou

#3    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 02:52 PM

do you have the web site where you got this information from? huh.gif
Thank you smile.gif                                                  

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

#4    j6p

j6p

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 05:35 PM

Dj, I can't find it but if I come across the site I'll post it. I do remember that there were several interesting subjects along these lines that were discussed.                                                  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users