Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A new project for everyone!!!  :)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 15 December 2001 - 06:43 PM

OK guys, here's the deal, you want to know what I have been up to for awhile, and you want something new to talk about.. Well here is something that everyone here should find very interesting.  
I stumbled upon a site awhile back
http://www.ufo2u.com  And I find the lady that runs it very interesting.. She claims to channel and talk to aliens.. She has done several interviews, one with jeff Rense, which we all know goes for content more than truth on his shows.. He would let anyone tell their story, be it true or not.
She runs a message board on Yahoogroups.com, it is called UFO2U.  You have to register to leave messages and to ask her questions of her book, or her contact.  Well, she has banned me twice..  I just asked simple questions about her, and about her alien friend.  She, of course, could offer no solid proof, and if you read the archives, you will find her oddly similar to leaders of any cult group..  I think everyone should read it, and look it up for yourselves.. I have gotten nowhere with her.. She just bans me, or moderates my posts, and doesn't let them through to the group.. There are some nice people on there, but anyone that questions this woman, gets deemed, 'possessed' by demon spirits, which believe it or not, they think I am.. (We all know that really I am just an angel  ;)  )
In a private email to her, I told her several times, that if she found me tough, that I knew a lot of people that would chew her up and spit her out..  So, let her have it.  I know that you guys, MM esp., can be even more brazen than myself..  So, let me know what you think of her.. Do not tell her I sent you there, she will ban you before you push the send button..  You can read her book online for free, which I find to be nothing more than a timeless tale of Good vs. Evil, only with her own names for each...  

Have fun..

Reese  :-*

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#2    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 18 December 2001 - 05:45 AM

Well those are my thoughts exactly.
She is definately weird. Mind you, as brain washing as she sounds, her views on just everyday life and how we should all be moral are right. But bringing her little alien buddy into the picture just throws it out the window for me. I mean... sure.... at some point there will be that breaking point where man kind has been given sufficient proof that aliens exist, but the way I see it,  I won't be hearing it from some Fruit Loop Alien Cult Waahoo.
Unbelievable what some folks will do, just to justify the voices in there head that are nothing but an unbalanced chemical effect in their brain.

There was just to much on there for me to read in one night... actually... I just gave up.

I can't wait to see what you guys have to say about this one.

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#3    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 18 December 2001 - 06:25 AM

I agree, her concept of a good peaceful life is nice, but believe me, she is not really like that, she is the complete opposite when no one is watching.. She has private emails with me, and let me tell you she can get rather nasty... I can't blame you for not reading it all, she is really strange, and so is all her stuff...

Reese

She had a UFO meeting again the other night, and I caught wind that she now claims I am a secret 'plant'..  So, go figure... :-*

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#4    dalia

dalia

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 365 posts

• Purrrrr-fect Mystery

Posted 19 December 2001 - 10:18 PM

Gee Reese, What type of plant? Did she say? I'm kinda partial to Dahlias myself.  ;)

I didn't go to the group link you gave us. I also didn't read the book she has online for free. I read so many wacko books in my younger days that I can pretty much tell you word for word what she probably says. Oh well, poor thing. I suppose she thinks she needs the limelight.

Hope all is well with you Reese.

Dalia   ;D

Purrr-fectly happy

#5    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 06 January 2002 - 09:01 AM

She isn't the brightest color in the crayon box.  The whole site is just completely vague, and worse than that, she makes people believe that she really is doing that.  Anywho, I filled out a survey about abduction cases and sent it in, and got an E-Mail back from someone that basically said that they are going to send me to a support group for this, to learn how to cope with the stress and other things that happens after being abducted, and then reassured me that GOD sent them to me to tell me why I am really on this planet.  But forgot to.

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#6    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 06 January 2002 - 10:50 AM

That woman seems a bit paranoid. Or she wants publicity.. But one thing is very clear:

WEIRD

Odin Supreme 8)

#7    Lori Cordini

Lori Cordini

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 20 January 2002 - 07:04 PM

I can't get into the site...is it still up and running or were there too many demons knocking at her door! heheheheeh -lori c

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users