Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Calif. Gov.: U.S. Should 'Close Borders'

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#16    ForRizzle

ForRizzle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 05:18 PM

Thank you sir. I think this is the same thing most citizens in all countries want. We are just being taken advantage of. It probablly wouldnt be a problem, but its millions of illegals per year definately having a huge economic impact. Hospitals are actually closing here in CA because they have eaten the costs of illegals heathcare and are not being reibursed for the expense. Coupled with the drug and gun running and national security aspects its getting to be a real problem.

#17    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 21 April 2005 - 05:20 PM

ok more security is perfectly ok
the article is about CLOSING the borders

not just tightening up

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#18    ForRizzle

ForRizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,297 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 05:28 PM

I hear you on that. The govenor mis-spoke and has since clarified his position publically saying he meant say "secure" instead of "close". Arnold himself is an immigrant to the US and is in favor of legal immigration through proper channels.. As we all are.

#19    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 21 April 2005 - 05:29 PM

republicans are always being"mis-quoted" or making "mistakes" lol

saorsa na h-alba

#20    ForRizzle

ForRizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,297 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 05:30 PM

True that!

#21    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 21 April 2005 - 05:38 PM

what am saying is its a sad day when we have to close our borders , theyve won when that day comes

saorsa na h-alba

#22    ForRizzle

ForRizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,297 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 05:42 PM

But there is difference between securing and closing. We want economic and physical protection through securing not closing entirely. If you leave it wide open you have niether and the costs are monumental.

#23    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE(wunarmdscissor @ Apr 21 2005, 10:04 AM)
america , the land of the free , where everyone is equal , a beacon of freedom to the world.

you cant even see the irony in your flag

View Post

laugh.gif  laugh.gif That was pre-911.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#24    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:34 PM

You always talk like 911 didn't happen. We'll, heck, I guess it didn't for you.

(Tightening up the borders is the program).

Henry David Thoreau...

#25    warden

warden

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE(Babs @ Apr 21 2005, 08:34 PM)
You always talk like 911 didn't happen. We'll, heck, I guess it didn't for you.

(Tightening up the borders is the program).

View Post

Listen BABS it is going to hapen in Britian sooner than later ,only a mug would think different,i am only glad it will be in England than in Scotland(if it has to be anywhere at all),

Our borders have been a sham for years and only when an election is on the horizion BLAIR is trying to be the big man and going to do some thing about it ,funny at the same time last knight when asked by news knight Blair was asked `how many illegal imigrants were in Britian since he had came to power and for the 14th time after being asked Blair didnt have a clue,and he asked the public to vote for him in the next .........give me a break,,,,,,,,,,,,will he take the blame if britian is attacked by one of these people ....no danger

He will do what he always does and blame it on the torries or a close friend who will run away and hang their selfs

Come to britian its a free for all thumbsup.gif

#26    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 10:29 PM

warden...That sounds terrible. I think it would be a good idea if England took up guard at the borders.

Henry David Thoreau...

#27    ForRizzle

ForRizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,297 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 10:37 PM

I agree Warden its just a matter of time before England gets ripped too 9-11 style. Great Britian has illegal immigrant problems as well that are costing the law obiding tax paying citizens alot of money. However, at least you guys have sea border. Although not fool-proof, its much more difficult to get there. The US, one of the wealthiest contries shares a land border of hundreds of miles long with Mexico one of the poorest most corrupt countries. Mexican government ecourages them to come here.. Basic plan to export thier poor here, use our services, work under the table not paying taxes, and send the bulk of money back to mexico to be spent supporting Mexico's economy. I call that theft.

Meanwhile, I am trying to raise my family. Paying 40% of my income in state and federal taxes. Watching hospitals and schools close due to the cost of paying for illegals emergency healthcare and education for thier children.. And listening to politicians claim they dont have any money to keep the hospitals and schools open, so they need to raise my taxes higher.. I AM PISSED as are many here.

Edited by ForRizzle, 21 April 2005 - 10:41 PM.

#28    dmgspycat

dmgspycat

Psychic Spy

• 1,232 posts

• There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be fixed with what is right with America.-President Bill Clinton

Posted 22 April 2005 - 05:13 AM

What a pro-fascist Austrian. A darned foriegner himself! Trying to change US law so he can run for Pres...Ha!! He can't even speak a full sentence. He's just another Hollywood biggot like Ron Reagan was. Cut of the same cloth.

"You get your information from the daily press. Yet that is the very last place on earth to seek for truth in any state of form." Emma Goldman, March 1, 1933

"But this is their game. They're counting on your patriotism to distract you from their plunder. They're counting on you to be standing at attention with your hand over your heart, pledging allegiance to the flag, while they pick your pocket!" Bill Moyers

#29    warden

warden

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 10:27 AM

QUOTE(ForRizzle @ Apr 21 2005, 10:37 PM)
I agree Warden its just a matter of time before England gets ripped too 9-11 style. Great Britian has illegal immigrant problems as well that are costing the law obiding tax paying citizens alot of money. However, at least you guys have sea border. Although not fool-proof, its much more difficult to get there. The US, one of the wealthiest contries shares a land border of hundreds of miles long with Mexico one of the poorest most corrupt countries. Mexican government ecourages them to come here.. Basic plan to export thier poor here, use our services, work under the table not paying taxes, and send the bulk of money back to mexico to be spent supporting Mexico's economy. I call that theft.

Meanwhile, I am trying to raise my family. Paying 40% of my income in state and federal taxes. Watching hospitals and schools close due to the cost of paying for illegals emergency healthcare and education for thier children.. And listening to politicians claim they dont have any money to keep the hospitals and schools open, so they need to raise my taxes higher.. I AM PISSED as are many here.

View Post

We might have water as an obstical but that is nothing to these people ,they would and will do any thing to get hear no.gif

I was speaking to my friends cousin who is from Aberdeen and he told me that we used to have port controls,you know the ones the guys that chase boats etc looking for dugs and illegals,he said since Blair has came to power there are only two stations left to cover the whole of the Scottish coast,

Come to Britian iits a free for all.......open all hours thumbsup.gif

#30    ForRizzle

ForRizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,297 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 02:40 PM

he said since Blair has came to power there are only two stations left to cover the whole of the Scottish coast,

Well then, your politicians have failed you as well. Guess who gets to pay for all the illegals benifits? Emergency rooms, education, criminal proceedings, cost of jailing? You.. Hope you dont mind when they say thier out of money, want to raise your taxes, and still dont do a damm thing to prevent the root of the problem..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users