Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Calif. Gov.: U.S. Should 'Close Borders'

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 22 April 2005 - 02:44 PM

warden...Could you tell me why Blair is doing this? I mean, what does he say?

Edited by Babs, 22 April 2005 - 02:45 PM.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#32    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 22 April 2005 - 03:15 PM

we live on an island completley cut off from  the rest of europe , that whole "free for all " is tory right wing scaremongering bullshit.

Besides if any of you bothered to listen to his speech today if re-elected the uk will have 600 extra border police installed.

in american terms thats a small figure but britain is a tiny island.

we arent swamped by refugees like the opportunistic disgusting tories would tell you.

they have failed in every aspect of government and politics in the past and we are to beleive them lol.

they are just trying to stir up racial incitement to energise their core right wing vote.

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#33    warden

warden

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE(wunarmdscissor @ Apr 22 2005, 03:15 PM)
we live on an island completley cut off from  the rest of europe , that whole "free for all " is tory right wing scaremongering bullshit.

Besides if any of you bothered to listen to his speech today if re-elected the uk will have 600 extra border police installed.

in american terms thats a small figure but britain is a tiny island.

we arent swamped by refugees like the opportunistic disgusting tories would tell you.

they have failed in every aspect of government and politics in the past and we are to beleive them lol.

they are just trying to stir up racial incitement to energise their core right wing vote.

View Post

What a crock of s*** ,YOU SOUND MORE BLAIR EVERY DAY WUN
Why is it that howard opens his mouth 4 months ago about illegals and imigration and Blair called him a racist scaremongerer and as soon as blair relises that half the nation are p***** of with it Blair then says we will have 600 more people to do the job,Does that not make Blair the racist and scaremongerer,the pot calling the kettle black

When you talk about the past you seem to think that it will be the same if the torries come to power ,all people make mistakes and most learn from them

You say Howard will tell us we are swamped by refugee`s........can YOU tell me and the board Wun how many are hear say in the last 8 years legally and illegaly

Blair could not even after 14 attemps so how the hell can you say what howard is saying is a scaremonger tactic

#34    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 22 April 2005 - 03:37 PM

u live in the country warden , do we seem swamped?

i dont think so

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#35    warden

warden

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE(wunarmdscissor @ Apr 22 2005, 03:37 PM)
u live in the country warden , do we seem swamped?

i dont think so

View Post

As a person who lives in scotland i dont feel swamped,but as a Brittish citezen i would have a different answer,we dont have the problems that our neighbours have

#36    twpdyp

twpdyp

GOP for Life

• 2,448 posts

• The first step in any self improvement program is to admit there is room for improvement.

Posted 22 April 2005 - 05:06 PM

Go Arnold!!!!!!
I am with you.  Now let's repeal NAFTA(North American Free Trade Agreement) because it is far from free. Until trade is not only free but fair as well I for one am not a huge fan of NAFTA, in fact I lost a good deal of money due to this agreement.

As we go through this life reaching, striving, and straining for life's brass ring, has any of us ever stopped to wonder just who is running the Merry-Go-Round?
You must play the hand that life deals you, if you dealt the hand to yourself you must play that hand silently .

#37    ForRizzle

ForRizzle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 05:08 PM

Did your business get under cut by Mexican cheap labor factories? What kind of business are you in?

#38    twpdyp

twpdyp

GOP for Life

• 2,448 posts

• The first step in any self improvement program is to admit there is room for improvement.

Posted 22 April 2005 - 05:12 PM

I was involved in the tomato farming business. Mexico did not have the same rules concerning pesticides and fertilizers that we have to abide by here. At the time DDT was illegal here and legal in Mexico. We were able to produce approx. 40,000 lbs of tomatoes per acre and could not hardly make any profit because of the added cost of our fertilizers and pesticides versus Mexico.

As we go through this life reaching, striving, and straining for life's brass ring, has any of us ever stopped to wonder just who is running the Merry-Go-Round?
You must play the hand that life deals you, if you dealt the hand to yourself you must play that hand silently .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users