Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Has Anyone Seen These Photos?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 07 December 2003 - 01:48 PM

QUOTE (FireFrog @ Dec 7 2003, 04:45 AM)
I don't know if this has already been said, but that angel/mothman/pteradactyl/goose tongue.gif is a hoax... analyze it and you can see a clear square around where the figure has been pasted in.

I am no photo expert, but I see what you are saying. Can you tell what it is though?

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#62    FireFrog

FireFrog

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 195 posts

Posted 07 December 2003 - 02:05 PM

I wish I could remember but I think it wasn't far off what you were all saying

It was either a picture of a goose or other form of bird enlargened and pasted in or something to that effect...

I've also heard someone say it was taken from the movie Jeepers Creepers when the monster was airborn... dunno bout that though.

Anyway, I think its safe to say it was hoaxed  thumbsup.gif  

#63    BobaFett

BobaFett

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 147 posts

• Now wait a minute, just what the heck kind of priest did you say you were again!?!?-Trigun

Posted 07 December 2003 - 07:22 PM

The Ghost  pic was done in near darkness outside the pine barrons in NJ.  The reason its so dark is because it was taken without flash.  I think there are others, so ill try ro find them.  Thats just the best one.

#64    shirini

shirini

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 07 December 2003 - 09:55 PM

hey B like your new avator..

Did you take the pics'?  I would really like to see the rest of them..  i asked about the backround because of the JD,  it sort looks like a x-ray photo...   do all of them look like this?  

#65    BobaFett

BobaFett

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 147 posts

• Now wait a minute, just what the heck kind of priest did you say you were again!?!?-Trigun

Posted 07 December 2003 - 10:01 PM

Shirini, thanks.  The other pics (if I remember correctly) looked pretty much the same only less in focus and more off centered.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users