Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Kurt Cobain: Murder or Suicide?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#16    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

• "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward

Posted 20 July 2005 - 09:42 AM

Star_Child, Your post please original.gif

#17    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

• "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward

Posted 27 July 2005 - 05:04 PM

Star_Child, 2nd call. Points now being deducted.

Edited by Lottie, 27 July 2005 - 05:05 PM.

#18    Disinterested

Disinterested

Government Agent

• 3,740 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 08:05 PM

star_child, I'm giving you until Wednesday (August 3rd) to post, or I'll have to close this debate.

#19    Nordberg5150

Nordberg5150

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 06:48 PM

Being that it’s now August 4th, I suppose this debate is now over.  I have to say I’m a little disappointed.  I was hoping for more of a battle from my opponent and I’d purposely not shown all my cards yet.  I was saving the most conclusive, concrete evidence for later.
Evidence like the fact that one Eldon Hoke came forward after this death claiming he was offered $50,000 by Courtney Love to blow Kurts head off and make it look like a suicide.  Hoke was a singer for an outlandish punk band and he seemed a little out there but he took a lie detector test and passed it.  When asked if he was offered money to kill Cobain by Love, he scored a 99.91 on his test, which is considered truth beyond any doubt.  Unfortunately not weeks after Hoke went public, he was mysteriously run over by a freight train.  
Then there’s the blood toxicity.  As I mentioned earlier, after the “Rome incident” which took place one month prior to his death, Cobain had no heroin in his system according to blood tests done in Rome.  The blood work from the autopsy one month later shows he had 1.52 mgs per liter or heroin in his system.  That would take an injection of at least 225 miligrams of heroin and is considered triple a lethal dose even for a heavy user.  That’s based on someone weighing 150 lbs yet Cobain weighed approximately 115 lbs around this time so the results would be more even more intense.  Most overdose victims found with just a third the amount Cobain had in his system almost always still have the syringe sticking out of their arm because they’re comatose instantaneously but not here.  With this case we’re supposed to believe he had time to shoot a massive triple lethal dose, neatly put away his syringe and spoon, carefully roll down both his sleeves and button them because he had fresh track marks on both arms, pick up a shotgun, put it between his legs and get his mouth over the end and pull the trigger??? Vomit is also very commonly found at overdoses yet Cobain was so clean he looked like a mannequin according to the electrician who found him.  
Then there’s the suicide note which contains no mention of killing himself. Only that he alludes to quitting perfoming music, a fact that the other members of Nirvana back up.  Also the last four lines which are the only remote hint of a suicide are of a much larger font and look like different handwriting then the rest of the note.  

By the way, Courtney Love was friends with the coroner who performed the autopsy and she had friends who were detectives in the Seattle Police Department.  These facts are hardly coincidental.  This is probably the main reason why this case won’t ever be reopened by the Seattle police department.  They flat out ignored the evidence that someone passed a lie detector test yet relied on lie detector tests to help solve the notorious Green River murders which took place around Seattle in the 80’s.  
The only other entity that has the authority to reopen this case is the FBI and unfortunately dead punk rockers don’t get much respect from law enforcement.
The facts I mention above are all contained in the sites below as is a copy of the so called “suicide note”.  
I strongly recommend anyone remotely interested in this case to read Love and Death and take a look at the following websites:
http://www.justiceforkurt.com/
http://www.cobaincase.com/
http://www.indefenceofkurtcobain.com/

#20    Disinterested

Disinterested

Government Agent

• 3,740 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 10:55 PM

Nordberg, I'm sorry that we couldn't finish the debate. sad.gif

You do win the debate, although I'm sure you didn't want to by default. Hopefully we'll have better luck next time. thumbsup.gif

And thank you for posting that extra information! At least anyone who is interested in the subject could still read some very relevant information.

Edited by Disinterested, 04 August 2005 - 10:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users