Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

True Love with no Hate:+)

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    Transform

Transform

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:22 AM

wub.gif

If u love ur wife,girl friend or partner.Ur soul is split from 1 into 1/2.

Example: initial noone bother u , and u have the whole soul.But when u give ur heart and soul to the other partner.

Ur soul is split into "1/2" as "1/2" is to ur partner.Only when both meet it will form "1".That's why u feel sad or something missing when that partner is not around.Because 1/2 of ur soul is with him or her.U will lose ur energy as times go by when he or she left u or wanna break up with u.

In order to gain this energy back and even can give to the other partner or more.Just think of someone who love u"God"or "Goddess"even the other partner or more is not around so as to make it to whole soul and not just 1/2 the soul.

In this way u can always give love like taking care,help etc. to anyone or more and u still feels happy.Never feels sad,lonely or hate to anyone.

This is how u can acquired "TRUE LOVE "without any opposite force of "Hate".

I get this knowledge when i read one Bible book 2wks ago. thumbsup.gif

I hope this can share with u and "Hate" in fact can "eliminate" wink2.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif

Edited by Transform, 30 April 2005 - 12:26 AM.

#2    _Nyx_

_Nyx_

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 11,262 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:29 AM

blink.gif  never really thought about it like that. Interesting.

#3    hyperactive

hyperactive

abu gaia

• 5,691 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:35 AM

do you get it back when they die?

soul splitting as you describe it doesn't work for me.  Lets see where I stand right now (since love is across the board for everything): 1soul - part lost when mother died - part lost when father died - part lost when cat died - part lost when cat 2 died - part lost when cat 3 died...... - part lost every time a tree dies - part lost when part of me dies + part gained from gf + parts gained from 2 cats < 1 soul!

surely all life is interconnected in various ways as we all interact within the bio-system of earth.  We don't loose or gain parts when others come and go though!  We do gain experiences/knowledge from interaction, but the only thing that makes you whole is yourself!

"He who knows not and knows not he knows not, he is a fool - shun him.
He who knows not and knows he knows not, he is simple - teach him.
He who knows and knows not he knows, he is asleep - awaken him.
He who knows and knows that he knows, he is wise - follow him. "
Arabia

#4    Amalgamut

Amalgamut

Government Agent

• 3,535 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE(hyperactive @ Apr 29 2005, 06:35 PM)

View Post

I hope so!!  hmm.gif

Why tiptoe quietly through life just to arrive safely at death?

#5    riotboy555

riotboy555

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

• Quick, for God's sake, cut off the lights.

Posted 30 April 2005 - 01:13 AM

Weird. I must read this again to fully grasp the meaning.

"We're here to rock you all, no matter what you believe in."-refused
*Signature removed, exceeds permitted size guidelines - Click Here for details. :(

"Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule." - Friedrich Nietzsche

#6    Transform

Transform

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 02:44 AM

w00t.gif

I think the whole meaning is "True LOve" with no "Hate"

No greater then 1 soul as hyperactive say.No gaining back Soul when they die.

It's to help u not to "feels sad,lonely and hate" as there is someone there giving u

"Love" energy example:"GOD/GODDESS" to recover what u have been giving to other like caring,helping,sharing,loving etc.So that u are always in "FUll" Soul/Self.

I think these must be the whole meaning. tongue.gif

No more confusing me OK tongue.gif  tongue.gif

#7    Debi

Debi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

• life is made up of a series of choices

Posted 01 May 2005 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE(hyperactive @ Apr 29 2005, 07:35 PM)

soul splitting as you describe it doesn't work for me.  Lets see where I stand right now (since love is across the board for everything): 1soul - part lost when mother died - part lost when father died - part lost when cat died - part lost when cat 2 died - part lost when cat 3 died...... - part lost every time a tree dies - part lost when part of me dies + part gained from gf + parts gained from 2 cats < 1 soul!

surely all life is interconnected in various ways as we all interact within the bio-system of earth.  We don't loose or gain parts when others come and go though!  We do gain experiences/knowledge from interaction, but the only thing that makes you whole is yourself!

View Post

Amen  lol
seriously  now that is truth  so to say!  So many relationships fail because they come together as incomplete individuals seeking fulfilment of theirselves from another person. That is a very foolish act.  They come away from failing relationships pointing fingers and never look within themselves where the answer exists. The human race is truly a confused lot .

love Debi
live and learn
use your mind /or loose it
love all /hate no one

#8    101

PA's Girl

• 4,992 posts

• One half of the perenially, perpetually, purpotratedly, proudly, perfectly, placidly, pleasantly, purposely, presently promised couple to be on UM.

Posted 02 May 2005 - 06:46 PM

Yes a person can loose a part of their soul to their SOUL MATE not just to anyone they love. But to love and actually give a part of yourself is harder for some then others. I believe that a person if they have loved and lost (for instance their husband dies their soul mate) They will need to seek love from God before they can give their self to another. I think a person truly can die from a broken heart and without completely it with the love of God you will in fact can die. This has happened to lots of people. 101

Posted Image

Just remember, you can do anything (that is physically possible) that you set your mind to.  All you have to do is believe in yourself.- Mako

#9    Tricia-Ann

Tricia-Ann

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 07:03 PM

We take partners to discover the parts of ourselves (good & bad) which we are out of touch with (or in denial about)
Same thing with our parents and siblings. Best way to learn about yourself is to watch those closest to you.

Very rarely do we partner our soul mate. Occassionally they may enter our lives before they or we depart this plane.

We also have soul groups that agree to work with each other for the advancement of the whole.

I always find it is easy for folks to spout about unconditional love if they have never been tested. So I must ask you Transform, how far have you been tested?
By that I mean, how much pain have they caused you, yet you worked through it and learned?

#10    Irish

Irish

“The Mod Father”

• 4,932 posts

• Practice Random Acts of Kindness, they return to you!

Posted 03 May 2005 - 07:34 PM

You can no more give your soul to someone else as you can't give your heart, unless it a transplant crying.gif
The words love and hate are apposed and can not exist together they can both be destructive and have negative condensations.
Love can = lust on it evil side.
Hate can = displeasure on its good side.
Both have a purpose and can be used for both good and evil. It is the individual who must decide there motive.
Irish

Most people do not want to know the truth they only want confirmation for what they think is truth.

#11    Purplos

Purplos

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,552 posts

• Everything important is infinite.

Posted 03 May 2005 - 08:11 PM

Difficult to grasp the meaning with the sketchy grammar/spelling.

The gist as I understand it: everyone has just 1/2 a soul and has to find the person with the 1/2 of the same soul to dwell in eternal love and bliss (or whatever).  This sounds lovely, but also a recipe for relationship disaster.

As connected by heart and spirit as two people can be at the beginning, there is always one party (probably most often the woman chock full of these romantic notions) who will soon discover that the other person is NOT the butter for their bread and will divorce/split up in despair.

Rather than finding the other half of your soul, find someone who you get along with, have some things in common with, have some physical attraction, and can communicate openly and reasonably.  Then you will be happy for the rest of your life.

I didn't know God dealt in bifurcated souls.  Weird.

Embrace the impossible.

#12    Irish

Irish

“The Mod Father”

• 4,932 posts

• Practice Random Acts of Kindness, they return to you!

Posted 03 May 2005 - 08:19 PM

Many people believe that relationships are a 50/50 deal. Not true, however when you enter a relationship you should give your 100% and if it does not work you again must take your 100%. We are responcible for our own 100% only.
irish

Most people do not want to know the truth they only want confirmation for what they think is truth.

#13    hyperactive

hyperactive

abu gaia

• 5,691 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE(Irish @ May 3 2005, 12:19 PM)
Many people believe that relationships are a 50/50 deal. Not true, however when you enter a relationship you should give your 100% and if it does not work you again must take your 100%. We are responcible for our own 100% only.
irish

View Post

add to that:  before one can stand in a relationship, one must be able to stand alone.  relationships are not crutches.  while the support mechanisms provided by them help with coping, ultimately each must be strong on his/her own (a strong relationship is built on the solid foundations of the individuals).

"He who knows not and knows not he knows not, he is a fool - shun him.
He who knows not and knows he knows not, he is simple - teach him.
He who knows and knows not he knows, he is asleep - awaken him.
He who knows and knows that he knows, he is wise - follow him. "
Arabia

#14    Purplos

Purplos

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,552 posts

• Everything important is infinite.

Posted 04 May 2005 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE(Irish @ May 3 2005, 04:19 PM)
irish

View Post

I agree completely.  Nor should you expect the 100% from your partner constantly.  

Since souls aren't defined spatially, I don't see how people could be described as having 1/2 of one.  Why not just 2 souls that match forming a perfect love?

Embrace the impossible.

#15    Zackery00

Zackery00

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 207 posts

• Try not to let your mind wander, you might not get it back...

Posted 04 May 2005 - 01:42 PM

When you think of it that way, it puts a whole new meaning on the swing of love... it does explain the loneliness you feel without your love.

I applaud you, nice job...

Edited by Zackery00, 04 May 2005 - 01:43 PM.

"This is what happens when and unstoppable force meets an immovable object."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users