Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Antichrist

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#1    mrmonsoon

mrmonsoon

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 285 posts

• Question Authority Always!!!!!

Posted 01 May 2005 - 02:33 AM

If the is an antichrist living now and he may not know he is evil-ref previous post-does he know he is the antichrist?

If he did, would he want to do anything about it?  Seriouly, try thinking for a second that somehow you discovered you were the antichrist.  What would you do?  If you accept the fact that the world will unravel in such a way as to bring/force you to power...

Do you try to change a "known" outcome?  Do you beg for guidance and forgiveness from (GOD)?  Do you kill yourself and stop the end of the world.

#2    Amalgamut

Amalgamut

Government Agent

• 3,535 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 02:43 AM

The anti-christ is Satan.

He will kill (whoever it may be) and resurrect their body and he will live inside that person. (Somewhat like a possessed person.)

The point of this is he will imitate the resurrection of Christ.

The persons body will live, the persons soul will die. So, technically, even if you knew you were going to be the anit-christ your really wouldn't be. (Just your physical body.)

This is somewhat of a fail safe. Because the end of the world is certain.

God, and Christians alike want the end of the world to come. They want evil to be cleansed.  

If a person knew they would be the anit-christ and they killed themselves to prevent the end of the world would mean nothing, it would still come.

Why tiptoe quietly through life just to arrive safely at death?

#3    hyperactive

hyperactive

abu gaia

• 5,691 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 02:54 AM

Christians alike want the end of the world to come
eeech thumbdown.gif

why oh why would anybody want the world to end?  it is beyond me!

"He who knows not and knows not he knows not, he is a fool - shun him.
He who knows not and knows he knows not, he is simple - teach him.
He who knows and knows not he knows, he is asleep - awaken him.
He who knows and knows that he knows, he is wise - follow him. "
Arabia

#4    Amalgamut

Amalgamut

Government Agent

• 3,535 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 02:58 AM

QUOTE(hyperactive @ Apr 30 2005, 08:54 PM)
eeech thumbdown.gif

View Post

Why? Because if you are familiar with the story of Revelation you would know that its the process to end the world of all evil.

Thats why.

Edited by Amalgamut, 01 May 2005 - 02:58 AM.

#5    starlitkate

starlitkate

Mummer's Star

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

• I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels, but I call them my best friends

Posted 01 May 2005 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE(Amalgamut @ Apr 30 2005, 09:43 PM)
The anti-christ is Satan.

He will kill (whoever it may be) and resurrect their body and he will live inside that person. (Somewhat like a possessed person.)

The point of this is he will imitate the resurrection of Christ.

The persons body will live, the persons soul will die. So, technically, even if you knew you were going to be the anit-christ your really wouldn't be. (Just your physical body.)

This is somewhat of a fail safe. Because the end of the world is certain.

God, and Christians alike want the end of the world to come. They want evil to be cleansed. 

If a person knew they would be the anit-christ and they killed themselves to prevent the end of the world would mean nothing, it would still come.

View Post

I agree with alot of your beleifs dear. But as far as the antichrist ressurecting into someones body. I don't beleive that. Cuz in the bible it states that the antichrist will be born and rise out of the middle east which is where his empire-(NWO headquarters)  will be set up.

- Signature removed, exceeds 500x150 size limit -

#6    starlitkate

starlitkate

Mummer's Star

• 1,431 posts

• I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels, but I call them my best friends

Posted 01 May 2005 - 03:17 AM

QUOTE(mrmonsoon @ Apr 30 2005, 09:33 PM)
If the is an antichrist living now and he may not know he is evil-ref previous post-does he know he is the antichrist?

If he did, would he want to do anything about it?  Seriouly, try thinking for a second that somehow you discovered you were the antichrist.  What would you do?  If you accept the fact that the world will unravel in such a way as to bring/force you to power...

Do you try to change a "known" outcome?  Do you beg for guidance and forgiveness from (GOD)?  Do you kill yourself and stop the end of the world.

View Post

He will know from time he becomes cannible for his sins when he knows right from wrong is when it will be clear to him because he will be pure evil, satan controling his heart.
Just like when Jesus was born he was special from time he was born. When he grew up and knew at a middle age of what his porpuse was then he knew what his porpuse on earth was. Now the Antichrist will know from time he understands right from wrong, cuz in this case evil will overtake the world.So that he will know from time he knows better of what his porpuse on earth will be. Cuz remember bible states he will rise in government power from a early age and will look like a God because of his kindness and miracles until people start catching on, and the catching on won't be till about time Jesus comes back for the true christians. Therefor evil will rise throughout the world thru the antichrist until God says enough and Jesus rolls in on clouds and puts him in his place.

#7    hyperactive

hyperactive

abu gaia

• 5,691 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE(Amalgamut @ Apr 30 2005, 06:58 PM)
QUOTE(hyperactive @ Apr 30 2005, 08:54 PM)
eeech thumbdown.gif

View Post

Why? Because if you are familiar with the story of Revelation you would know that its the process to end the world of all evil.

Thats why.

View Post

from my perspective, ending the world IS evil!

Arabia

#8    Amalgamut

Amalgamut

Government Agent

• 3,535 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 03:42 AM

QUOTE(starlitkate @ Apr 30 2005, 09:12 PM)
I agree with alot of your beleifs dear. But as far as the antichrist ressurecting into someones body. I don't beleive that. Cuz in the bible it states that the antichrist will be born and rise out of the middle east which is where his empire-(NWO headquarters)  will be set up.

View Post

Yeah, its really hard to say.  grin2.gif

Here is a scripture that may help in this understanding...or at least what I believe.

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."  (Revelation 13:1-2)

Here is another interesting scripture...

"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death, and his deadly wound was healed and all the world wondered after the beast."  (Revelation 13:3)

This basically tells us there will be a great organization, and the leader of it will be killed and "resurrected" by the dragon. (Satan)

Satan will have complete control over this person and organization.

The anti-christ will be the leader of this orginization. (Like the N.W.O you talked about.) Satan will be the anti-christ, and the anti-christ will lead this organization.

Here is another passage...

"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (3 and 1/2 yrs)
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven." (Revelation 13:4-6)

So, there will be an organization and it will be lead by the anti-christ. (Satan)

#9    Amalgamut

Amalgamut

Government Agent

• 3,535 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 03:48 AM

QUOTE(hyperactive @ Apr 30 2005, 09:34 PM)

View Post

Yeah I know it seems that way, but when Christ returns to earth he is redeeming the world from evil.

Its just there is so much evil in the world the only way to rid of it is destroying it.

Just like the Flood.

But, in the second coming, God will give us all chances to redeem ourselves. He will give us all a chance to follow Him.

The people who do not follow him, and follow the Anti-christ and reject the Word of God, will be destroyed.

Of course, this is coming from a Christian, and many others will disagree. Thats fine, but this is the reasoning behind my comment.

I'm not trying to insult you, I am just telling you the way I see it and give you reasons why I feel this way.

#10    hyperactive

hyperactive

abu gaia

• 5,691 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE(Amalgamut @ Apr 30 2005, 07:48 PM)
QUOTE(hyperactive @ Apr 30 2005, 09:34 PM)

View Post

Yeah I know it seems that way, but when Christ returns to earth he is redeeming the world from evil.

Its just there is so much evil in the world the only way to rid of it is destroying it.

Just like the Flood.

But, in the second coming, God will give us all chances to redeem ourselves. He will give us all a chance to follow Him.

The people who do not follow him, and follow the Anti-christ and reject the Word of God, will be destroyed.

Of course, this is coming from a Christian, and many others will disagree. Thats fine, but this is the reasoning behind my comment.

I'm not trying to insult you, I am just telling you the way I see it and give you reasons why I feel this way.

View Post

no worries.  i am not challenging you on your beliefs (as per board rules).  I just do not see the reasoning in the christian teachings.  I never will.  It just seems too doom and gloom to me.

Arabia

#11    JMPD1

JMPD1

Child of the Universe

• 6,022 posts

• you want to know the answer? Hell, I'm still working on the question!

Posted 01 May 2005 - 04:01 AM

QUOTE(Amalgamut @ Apr 30 2005, 10:48 PM)

View Post

What of those who follow neither?  What is their fate?

Quote of the Year 2006: HAY! I did more then just say I wanna be ina a man sammich! - SC

You have the right to remain silent.  You might want to think about exercising that right more often

Not Another Moment Lost To Seizures

#12    Amalgamut

Amalgamut

Government Agent

• 3,535 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 04:04 AM

QUOTE(hyperactive @ Apr 30 2005, 09:52 PM)
no worries.  i am not challenging you on your beliefs (as per board rules).  I just do not see the reasoning in the christian teachings.  I never will.  It just seems too doom and gloom to me.

View Post

laugh.gif

Indeed the reasoning is somewhat hard to see.

And some parts of the Bible do talk about very dark and gloomy things.  ph34r.gif

#13    Amalgamut

Amalgamut

Government Agent

• 3,535 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 04:07 AM

QUOTE(JMPD1 @ Apr 30 2005, 10:01 PM)
QUOTE(Amalgamut @ Apr 30 2005, 10:48 PM)

View Post

What of those who follow neither?  What is their fate?

View Post

Do you mean in the times of Revelation?

#14    starlitkate

starlitkate

Mummer's Star

• 1,431 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 04:09 AM

QUOTE(Amalgamut @ Apr 30 2005, 10:42 PM)
"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."  (Revelation 13:1-2

"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death, and his deadly wound was healed and all the world wondered after the beast."  (Revelation 13:3)

This basically tells us there will be a great organization, and the leader of it will be killed and "resurrected" by the dragon. (Satan)

Satan will have complete control over this person and organization.

The anti-christ will be the leader of this orginization. (Like the N.W.O you talked about.) Satan will be the anti-christ, and the anti-christ will lead this organization.

"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (3 and 1/2 yrs)
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven." (Revelation 13:4-6)

So, there will be an organization and it will be lead by the anti-christ. (Satan)

View Post

Ya the beast with the horns and heads is supposed to represent the Roman Church and Empire. Cuz it explaines it in another part of the bible I think. I'd have to look it up.
Alot of the talk is metaphore. Cuz God speaks in revelations that alot of it we will only know by seeking true understanding which states that he speaks alot in metaphore. Cuz I beleive the part about the wound and ressurection will that of which God also speaks saying that people will worship him, then stray away then they will turn they're faith on God many times which would of course make satan mad if they were turning on him and they finally find they're faith and follow him. But God says that the number in heaven will be counted few but alot will at the final moment of end of times turn from Satan and follow God.
The part of them saying 'Who is liket he beast, who is able to make war with the beast' is a metaphor of that the antichrist will perform miracles and appear to be of Jesus and a good being. For they will be saying who can do what he does. Who can take care of us like he does. It will be alot of questions. For the antichist will seem loving and godly. For who would be able to compare to him.. original.gif   I like our conversations, we seem to have respect for each other and others around us the best we can and therefor look foward to hearing other opinons of yours!
wiggle.gif

#15    JMPD1

JMPD1

Child of the Universe

• 6,022 posts

• you want to know the answer? Hell, I'm still working on the question!

Posted 01 May 2005 - 04:10 AM

yes, if that is what you were referring to.

Quote of the Year 2006: HAY! I did more then just say I wanna be ina a man sammich! - SC

You have the right to remain silent.  You might want to think about exercising that right more often

Not Another Moment Lost To Seizures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users