Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Excorcist

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 16 January 2002 - 08:26 PM

Hold up ghost detectives is on tonight at 10.00 on UK Horizons, and The Exorcist is on BBC 2 at 9.00 with Tom Willis. Correct? ???

Man this is confusing..

I think Ill stick to Match of the Day. :)

Tommy

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#17    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 17 January 2002 - 12:26 AM

Missed it anyway LOL, Had to watch Bladerunner instead 'cos Bryony had to research an essay on Technoculture and Identity that she has to write

never take me too seriously

#18    NessyK

NessyK

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 January 2002 - 02:09 PM

Hey Purplestu!  What a hard life you live!  I love Bladerunner.  However, you missed a most excellent documentary which really did a good job of examining the life of this priest.

The people who were exorcised were, I hate to say it, a little bit sad though weren't they?  I couldn't stop laughing at those two ladies and their animals (Billy Bass Fish singing Be Happy!) and when they brought their psychic friend in to feel cold spots and she had the dog in her arms and the woman kept saying "Oooh, he's not happy, he's not happy, see his ears go back?"  I was in fits!

I felt that the Priest has the patience of a Saint and his well meaning shone through though.  He clearly brings some comfort to the people he administers to.  The link to the Iron Age Warrior and its skeleton was very cool though!

What do you all think? ;)

#19    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 17 January 2002 - 08:19 PM

Blade runner is one of my favorites too. I wish i had homework like that when i was at uni, i s'pose it's my fault for taking software engineering  :)

never take me too seriously

#20    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 19 January 2002 - 12:25 AM

:-[ ahh poor Stu! Yeap I love Bladerunner think I'll have to buy on dvd if I can.
Anyway yes I have to admit even though priests are not my favourite thing. He was very understanding to both families.......have a question though....may just maybe the ghost in the first house with the two women was annoyed with the acid yellow colour? just a thought.............?

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#21    cleo_patra45

cleo_patra45

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 13 June 2002 - 04:24 AM

:s4 :s4 :s4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users