Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Chase Vault

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    schadeaux

schadeaux

Ambiguitous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 09:24 PM

I have not seen a thread on this one, though there probably is one around here somewhere.

Short story:  A Family Vault (The Chase family, neat, huh?) in Barbados was apparently haunted.  The coffins inside kept moving around with no explanation.  I found a cool site with lots of info:

Clicker

I had an actual "after" picture in a book somewhere, but no "before" picture.  I'll try to find it.

Any other insites, opinions?                                                        

"To study and not think is a waste.
To think and not study is dangerous."
Confucius

#2    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 10:35 PM

Already Discussed to death. tongue.gif

The easiest way to look for a thread is to use the Search function at the top of every page.  cool.gif  

whistling.gif                                                      

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users