Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Justice finally for "Precious Doe"?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1    Elfstone810

Elfstone810

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts

• "Today there is no day or night.
    Today there is no wrong or right.
    Today there is no black or white --
    only shades of grey."

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:41 AM

Just saw this and wanted to pass it along.  I remember when they found this little girl's body.

~~~~

Kansas City police are sending several more officers to Oklahoma to investigate a lead in the Precious Doe case, KMBC's Jim Flink reported Wednesday.

Two officers went to Muskogee, Okla., earlier this week to check out a tip that an Oklahoma woman may be the mother of a young girl found decapitated in Kansas City in April 2001.

Full Story

~~~~

Also, if anyone's interested, HERE is a website that was set up to try to identify her.  Oddly enough, they just held a four-year memorial service for her last Thursday.

There's something I find, well, compelling, I guess, about old murders being solved (if this one has been).  It's like the killers think they got away with it and then the dead reach out from beyond the grave demanding justice.

The kitty made me do it!

Visit My Website
My Blog

#2    warden

warden

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 12:32 PM

Hears hoping that if it is the two they have got the American courts will not be to leinient,not a suprise to see that drugs could have been a part of it no.gif

#3    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 06 May 2005 - 06:09 AM

Mother, stepfather charged in 'Precious Doe' killing

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#4    Elfstone810

Elfstone810

Psychic Spy

• 2,056 posts

only shades of grey."

Posted 06 May 2005 - 08:56 AM

Did you see her picture?  I can't believe those two excuses for human beings let her spend ten hours dying of a head injury!  And then they decapitated the body?  I wonder if this will wind up as a capital murder case.  I think it should, myself.

That poor little girl! crying.gif

The kitty made me do it!

Visit My Website
My Blog

#5    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 06 May 2005 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE(Elfstone810 @ May 6 2005, 03:56 AM)
Did you see her picture?  I can't believe those two excuses for human beings let her spend ten hours dying of a head injury!  And then they decapitated the body?  I wonder if this will wind up as a capital murder case.  I think it should, myself.

That poor little girl! crying.gif

View Post

I know... just so wrong to let her die like that, then to mutilate her. Hopefully they will both be spending the rest of their lives looking out of the window of the prison cell door.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#6    twpdyp

twpdyp

GOP for Life

• 2,448 posts

• The first step in any self improvement program is to admit there is room for improvement.

Posted 06 May 2005 - 08:50 PM

No amount of punishment can make up for what this little girl went through.
For those seeking a solution I can only offer this, something I have written on this forum before:
cost to dig 2 holes - $20.00
cost of 2 .38 hollow point bullets - less than $1.00
total cost to rid the world of these monsters = $21.00
Seeing it happen to these monsters wouild be priceless.

As we go through this life reaching, striving, and straining for life's brass ring, has any of us ever stopped to wonder just who is running the Merry-Go-Round?
You must play the hand that life deals you, if you dealt the hand to yourself you must play that hand silently .

#7    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE(twpdyp @ May 6 2005, 03:50 PM)
No amount of punishment can make up for what this little girl went through.
For those seeking a solution I can only offer this, something I have written on this forum before:
cost to dig 2 holes - $20.00
cost of 2 .38 hollow point bullets - less than $1.00
total cost to rid the world of these monsters = $21.00
Seeing it happen to these monsters wouild be priceless.

View Post

And for everything else their is MasterCard! grin2.gif

#8    Elfstone810

Elfstone810

Psychic Spy

• 2,056 posts

only shades of grey."

Posted 07 May 2005 - 06:41 AM

[Link

This just gets sadder and sadder!  I really feel for this poor woman.  crying.gif

The kitty made me do it!

Visit My Website
My Blog

#9    AztecInca

AztecInca

Martian

• 9,013 posts

• All it takes for evil to triumph, is for good people to do nothing.

Posted 08 May 2005 - 05:30 AM

So very very sad, I hope those responsible are locked away for life and every day are beaten up by fellow inmates for 1 hour day after day!

#10    starlitkate

starlitkate

Mummer's Star

• 1,431 posts

• I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels, but I call them my best friends

Posted 10 May 2005 - 04:41 PM

You know what, God speaks in bible of justice and being put to death if there are witness accounts and of course the parents have already confessed to killing her, well they both outta be rid of. It's so sad. How could this mother sit and watch her child move around on the floor for two days shaking, well they outta get the crap beat out of them for the rest of they're lives by inmates and then decapated right before they die from the beatings. blink.gif

- Signature removed, exceeds 500x150 size limit -

#11    Elfstone810

Elfstone810

Psychic Spy

• 2,056 posts

only shades of grey."

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:44 PM

I read that after she'd died they got her body out of the house by claiming that they were having the foster mother come get her.  Why didn't they think of giving her back to the foster mother *before* they started beating her to death???  This just makes me so angry!  That poor little thing.

I think the woman who owned the house should be in trouble too.  She knew the little girl was being horribly abused and didn't do anything to protect her.

The kitty made me do it!

Visit My Website
My Blog

#12    starlitkate

starlitkate

Mummer's Star

• 1,431 posts

• I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels, but I call them my best friends

Posted 11 May 2005 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE(Elfstone810 @ May 10 2005, 06:44 PM)
I read that after she'd died they got her body out of the house by claiming that they were having the foster mother come get her.  Why didn't they think of giving her back to the foster mother *before* they started beating her to death???  This just makes me so angry!  That poor little thing.

I think the woman who owned the house should be in trouble too.  She knew the little girl was being horribly abused and didn't do anything to protect her.

View Post

I totally agree. The woman that owned the house should be trialed also. For isn't that called something where you are helping cover up a crime and didn't do anything about it..? What's it called? And Accesory or something like that? So ya she definetly should be held accountable for what she did wrong.

- Signature removed, exceeds 500x150 size limit -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users