Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ripping britian off again

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1    warden

warden

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 12:57 PM

Hate filled Cleric Omar bakri Mohammed is getting a flash new people carrier worth 28.000 pounds on benifit payments.

The limping fanatic probed by anti-terror cops,has ordered a seven seater Toyota previa with CD-DVD and sat nav.

Syrian born Bakri has already pocketed 275.000 pounds in handouts at his 200.000 homein Edminton North london.

The 45 year old told car showroom salesman he qualified for a disibility scheme ,even though he appeared to have only a slight limp -and was walking without his stick at all when

#2    The Russian Hare

The Russian Hare

Silent assassin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

• Boat Tailed & Hollow Pointed

Posted 11 May 2005 - 01:04 PM

Wasn't this the guy who said that hostage taking was acceptable? Wasn't this the guy who himself fled to the U.K. from authorities in Saudi Arabia because he belonged to an extremist group? I love how these hypocritical, power-mad mullahs rant against the evils of the West while taking full advantage of its economic and political freedoms.

I plead the Fifth, but if you get pushy with me I'll plead the Second. Posted Image

#3    warden

warden

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE(Redneck @ May 11 2005, 01:04 PM)
Wasn't this the guy who said that hostage taking was acceptable? Wasn't this the guy who himself fled to the U.K. from authorities in Saudi Arabia because he belonged to an extremist group? I love how these hypocritical, power-mad mullahs rant against the evils of the West while taking full advantage of its economic and political freedoms.

View Post

I will reply once i am back on ,but you are right britain is full of the plonkers...come to britain the doors open thumbsup.gif

EDIT: Warden please don't swear in your posts.  It's against the forum rules, and you have been here long enough to know that.

Edited by Tommy, 11 May 2005 - 07:47 PM.

#4    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 11 May 2005 - 01:10 PM

Makes you proud to be British doesn't it. It seems that all you have to do to get on sucesfully in the UK, is be a fanatical terrorist extremeist.

This piece of poop should be tied to post and shot.

What is this country coming to. PS... the vote poll has nothing to choose from?

[EDIT - is it so hard to reply without swearing] hmm.gif

Edited by Tommy, 11 May 2005 - 07:53 PM.

Posted Image

#5    *MoG*

*MoG*

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

• 2008 - Year of the MoG

Posted 11 May 2005 - 01:25 PM

QUOTE(XSAS @ May 11 2005, 01:10 PM)
Makes you proud to be British doesn't it. It seems that all you have to do to get on sucesfully in the UK, is be a fanatical terrorist extremeist.

View Post

Oh but only if you are not actually born in Britain   no.gif

Edited by Tommy, 11 May 2005 - 07:53 PM.

#6    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 11 May 2005 - 01:30 PM

You see it everyday on the news, Eastern Europeans travelling through several Countries to settle into soft touch Britain, free benfit system, free education, free medical care.. we should do what the Australians did with the ships full of immigrants and turn them away.

Posted Image

#7    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 11 May 2005 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE(XSAS @ May 11 2005, 07:10 AM)

View Post

I agree.

(I love that little doggy, warden).  original.gif

Edited by Tommy, 11 May 2005 - 07:54 PM.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#8    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 11 May 2005 - 01:31 PM

Removed the 'poll' section as it didn't appear you meant to include it anyway.

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#9    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

• 6,293 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE(Magikman @ May 11 2005, 02:31 PM)
Removed the 'poll' section as it didn't appear you meant to include it anyway.

View Post

I think it must have been forgotten as I could not find anything to vote for.

Posted Image

#10    warden

warden

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 02:12 PM

I pressed the wrong button blush.gif back to buisness

How many times do we see this .......every week,i know people will go of the handle at this comment but so what,when a person in this country fiddles the system in some way thy get hammerd by the othorities,when they find out that the person doing it is a muslim AH forget it ,dont want to sound like we are picking on them ,might get called a racist

Your religious beliefs,colour,nothing should come into it,if you cheat the system and are caught you should fell the long arm of the law,but we know that only applies to certain people

And as redneck said this f-cker wanted to kill every westerner,blow up planes and allow suicide bombers to run riot in this country and he gets treated like a king. If i had done half the things this man has done i would be serving 15 years inside angry.gif

Come to britain the door is open thumbsup.gif

#11    Blackleaf

Blackleaf

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 06:34 PM

Here's the full story from The Sun -

By MIKE DARVILL

HATE-filled cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed is getting a flash new people carrier worth more than £28,000 — on benefit payments.

The limping fanatic, 45, probed by anti-terror cops over web rants, has ordered a seven-seater Toyota Previa with DVD, satellite navigation and leather upholstery.

How he stirs the poison

By MIKE DARVILL

TWISTED Bakri has whipped up hatred and anger with his sick rants.

He once drew warped comparisons with last year’s massacre at the Beslan school by Chechen terrorists, saying: “If an Iraqi Muslim carried out an attack like that in Britain, then it would be justified.”

Bakri added it “would be OK” if British women and children died in the crossfire.

And he even urged British Muslims to sign up for holy war using money made from benefits — and said they should crash a PLANE into 10 Downing Street.

In April last year, Bakri urged British Muslims not to inform on terrorist suspects.

And in 2003 he said Muslims have the right to launch terror attacks “against countries that are attacking them”.

In 2001 he said Muslims were obliged to support Afghanistan’s Taliban regime “mentally, financially and physically”.

The cleric, kicked out of Saudi Arabia over his membership of an illegal organisation, claims he wants to quit the UK.

He grumbled: “You are dictators who want to dictate to me my way of life.”

thesun.co.uk

#12    DEATHBOT 2000

DEATHBOT 2000

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

• In the end, everything we do......
    is everything we've done.

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:09 PM

How many times do we see this .......every week,i know people will go of the handle at this comment but so what,when a person in this country fiddles the system in some way thy get hammerd by the othorities,when they find out that the person doing it is a muslim AH forget it ,dont want to sound like we are picking on them ,might get called a racist

Couldn't agree more. Also, what's the name of that other cleric pillock (Abu Hamza?), the one who holds his 'hate protests' in the middle of the street, and gets police protection for those protests.

If a genuine Brit were to hold some sort of protest in the middle of residential street, they'd get carted off in the back of a police van.

I've absolutely nothing against genuine immigrants who want to work and live normal lives here, but those who just come here to suck the system dry really tick me off. And as for the likes of Omar Bakri Mohammed and Abu Hamza, who lets face it, are terrorists............... AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

*Signature removed, exceeds permitted size guidelines - Click Here for details.

#13    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

• 6,293 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:12 PM

Welcome to UM.

Posted Image

#14    DEATHBOT 2000

DEATHBOT 2000

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

• In the end, everything we do......
    is everything we've done.

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:17 PM

hey there. I wasn't expecting to find a thread like this on an unexplained mysteries website!

*Signature removed, exceeds permitted size guidelines - Click Here for details.

#15    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

• 6,293 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:19 PM

No I joined for the Cryto stuff but you get drawn into other things and then sometimes wish you had stuck with the reason you joined?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users