Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ripping britian off again

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#16    warden

warden

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 10:32 AM

Then you would miss out on the other goodies like this cool.gif

Just shows you what a great site this is  thumbsup.gif wooooooooo hear comes the aliens ,no its a monster from the loch,no its a 65 million year old skeleton

You get the drift

#17    Scar

Scar

Forum Bum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

• No man is an island, but some of us are pretty long peninsulas.

Posted 12 May 2005 - 01:45 PM

You know I really should come over there and slap you two for going "off-topic"  laugh.gif

So quick to judge when its others, first time you get the chance your in timbuktoo.  Talk about double standards  rofl.gif

Really quite easy to flow onto something else eh Xsas, aint it ?

Anyway My views on this are quite simple.

I Would tear this guys head from his shoulders and put it on a stick with a sign that said extremist islamic militant clerics welcome !

This thing (no man in my eyes) should be thrown onto a log with a dish cloth as a sail and tossed into the themes while the entire population of Britian is armed with eggs and rotten veg and belt him for 40 days and 40 nights.

It times like this I wish we had a people's vigilante orginsation of Britian that took the law into thier own hands in these situations and do what every adult in this country knows is the right thing todo.

****!!1one1one

#18    warden

warden

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE(Scar @ May 12 2005, 01:45 PM)
You know I really should come over there and slap you two for going "off-topic"  laugh.gif

So quick to judge when its others, first time you get the chance your in timbuktoo.  Talk about double standards  rofl.gif

I Would tear this guys head from his shoulders and put it on a stick with a sign that said extremist islamic militant clerics welcome !

This thing (no man in my eyes) should be thrown onto a log with a dish cloth as a sail and tossed into the themes while the entire population of Britian is armed with eggs and rotten veg and belt him for 40 days and 40 nights.

It times like this I wish we had a people's vigilante orginsation of Britian that took the law into thier own hands in these situations and do what every adult in this country knows is the right thing todo.

View Post

grin2.gif  thumbsup.gif  grin2.gif true true and you can be captain apointed by WARDEN i only need one more person to second it and up up and away the mad mullah goes

I know a guy that sells cheap eggs and veg ,,,the only problem is he is an illegall imigrant who should not be hear either

we can buy the sh-t of him,take back the cash and deport him on the same make shift raft as the mad mullahs and get a two for one bargain

#19    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 12 May 2005 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE(Scar @ May 12 2005, 02:45 PM)
You know I really should come over there and slap you two for going "off-topic"  laugh.gif

So quick to judge when its others, first time you get the chance your in timbuktoo.  Talk about double standards  rofl.gif

View Post

You start the group and I will support you.

Posted Image

#20    warden

warden

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 07:40 AM

Just read this morning that blair is going to takle imigration as a priority,it will be in the queens speach today.

In the same breath a sneaked report has come out of the imigration office stating.............if an imigrant comes into an office to have his or her papers checked and he or she does a runner (as they think they have been rumbled) do not try to stop them in any way ,just let them go as it would be against the health and safty act??????????????????????????????????????????????????????have you ever heard of sutch crap in your life.What they are saying is we are going to be tough on imigration illegal and legal but when they turn up at the offices to be prosesed they can walk out any time they want without fear of being stoped no.gif  wacko.gif  angry.gif

Would it be to much to ask for a security guard to stand at the door

Remember if you are one of the sad people who voted him for a third term this is what to expect for the next 5 years,you have been warned

Come in the door is open thumbsup.gif

[edited to not distort the page]

Edited by Tommy, 23 May 2005 - 12:38 PM.

#21    Blackleaf

Blackleaf

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 09:10 AM

It's funny how the Government says it is fighting a War on Terror, but rewards terrorists in its own country with flashy cars.

However, one good thing that the Government may do is to make yobs and vandals do community service as a punishment - whilst dressed up in bright orange boiler suits to humiliate them.

#22    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 17 May 2005 - 09:59 AM

QUOTE(Blackleaf @ May 17 2005, 10:10 AM)
It's funny how the Government says it is fighting a War on Terror, but rewards terrorists in its own country with flashy cars.

However, one good thing that the Government may do is to make yobs and vandals do community service as a punishment - whilst dressed up in bright orange boiler suits to humiliate them.

View Post

Not only do they reward them how many IRA members have been released from jail?

Posted Image

#23    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

• "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward

Posted 17 May 2005 - 10:07 AM

Bring back the death penalty, he is committing treason. We have no reason to keep him alive, he is a threat to our country.

#24    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

• 6,293 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 10:31 AM

I agree Lottie but the streets are full of these threats and the goverment are allowing them to walk among us.

Posted Image

#25    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

• "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward

Posted 17 May 2005 - 10:43 AM

Its the Bleeding Hearts that are allowing them to walk amongst us. My view is that the goverment whether Labour or Tory would quite happily string up these animals.

Edited by Lottie, 17 May 2005 - 10:52 AM.

#26    warden

warden

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 11:43 AM

There are many reasons that the status quo is the way it is

1st....Blair always reminds us of peoples human rights and their sival liberties,remember blair`s wife is a top European lawyer on human rights and makes around 1 million pounds a year helping these pieces of sh-t.Dont want to rock the boat

2nd.....Blair does not want to upset the Muslim community but could not give a sh-t if he upsets the Catholics ,prodestants etc we can just sit back and take it.

3rd ...Blair has always seen himself as the leader if Europe ever becomes a superstate(never)so to look like he is picking on any muslim no matter what they say or do would not look good for him amongst the heads of europe

Im sure there must be more reasons you can think of as i am scratching my head in disbelief that Blair can sit back and let this country fall by the way side,it doesnt make sense.

How long would i last on the strets of Britain if i went around shouting hatred towards any race of people because i didnt like their beliefs or culture,the answer is seconds ,i would be upin court with a charge of incitting violence,being a racist the list goes on and a nice jail sentance to go along with it , angry.gif  because i am a white british catholic,

#27    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

• 6,293 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 12:16 PM

The Tories under Maggie were all for the Death penalty, Maggie herself tried to pust it through many times.

Posted Image

#28    Method

Method

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

• Bush & Cheney 2004

Posted 17 May 2005 - 12:22 PM

Can somebody convert pounds to dollars for me? :|

#29    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 12:31 PM

Yep here we are, 28,000 is $51,468.  thumbsup.gif

#30    warden

warden

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE(Lottie @ May 17 2005, 12:31 PM)
Yep here we are, 28,000 is $51,468.  thumbsup.gif

View Post

And to yen tongue.gif and then a zonk

0 user(s) are reading this topic