Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

bush supporters

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#1    caffene

caffene

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 10:57 PM

ok, i saw bush on the news when he was in russia, and witness him do this little dance on stage in front of everyone. i thought to myself again, how can this guy(bush) be the president of of the US? he is clearly very stupid. i also thought, how can people support this guy and even call him a hero?

my question to u guys is, what did u think/feel when he did that dance in front of Putin and all of those important people?

#2    Celumnaz

Celumnaz

Telekinetic

• 7,039 posts

• I don't know what I don't know.

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:00 PM

haven't seen it.  I think alot of people look like idiots when they dance.  Please post a video of you dancing.

#3    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:03 PM

I saw it, he was terrific. I thought, god, he's good looking, intelligent and 'can dance'. thumbsup.gif

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#4    BurnSide

BurnSide

Through the Looking Glass

• 25,390 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:03 PM

With this topic, are you implying that everyone who dances is by default a moron?
I dance, badly, but i can assure you, i'm not stupid. And neither is he. So what if he like a little bit of fun? Or is enjoying himself while abroard?

I find myself defending President Bush more and more as of late, not because my liking for the man has gone up, but peoples it seems people are trying to find any silly reason to take a stab at him, and it is not nessesary.

Edited by BurnSide, 11 May 2005 - 11:04 PM.

#5    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:05 PM

I think he actually danced on arrival to Georgia (former USSR), he was probably having what he thought was a joke against former President Mikhail Gorbachev, remember when he danced when he was drunk.

PS... between you and me Bush is not a hero.

Posted Image

#6    SnakeProphet

SnakeProphet

My dearest serpent

• 2,476 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:10 PM

I find myself defending President Bush more and more as of late, not because my liking for the man has gone up, but peoples it seems people are trying to find any silly reason to take a stab at him, and it is not nessesary.

I defend germany for the same reason, although i really hate being here.

Posted Image

Someone is gonna die if you listen to me.

I try to salvage thoughts long gone,
I am the mountain that dreams on.

I am the sea that longs for freedom.
lashing out towards my chains.

#7    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE(BurnSide @ May 11 2005, 05:03 PM)
With this topic, are you implying that everyone who dances is by default a moron?
I dance, badly, but i can assure you, i'm not stupid. And neither is he. So what if he like a little bit of fun? Or is enjoying himself while abroard?

View Post

Your defense of Bush, I sort of noticed that Burnside. I think that's admirable.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#8    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:21 PM

No it's not, Burnside has found someone that dances as bad as he does and theere is nothing wrong with that... I never dance.

Posted Image

#9    BurnSide

BurnSide

• 25,390 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:22 PM

Why? Cause you think you'll look 'silly'? tongue.gif

#10    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

• 6,293 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:26 PM

No because I am crap.

Posted Image

#11    BurnSide

BurnSide

• 25,390 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:28 PM

So am i, doesn't stop me from having a fun night out hitting the dance clubs though.
People should judge someone based on their attitude, how much fun their having etc rather than their skill at it. If they should judge at all.

#12    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

• 6,293 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:30 PM

I agree but Presidents and heads of state should show some decorum (probably spelt wrong) especially when it can be looked upon as an insult after Mikhail Gorbachev dance.

Posted Image

#13    girty1600

girty1600

MRS. FALCO

• 6,654 posts

• "Just because I don't care...... doesn't mean I don't understand!"

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:55 PM

People made foun of him because he looked silly while holding hands with another man as well. rolleyes.gif

Burnside makes a valid point as well. He had expressed that he doesn't like Bush's policies and had been defending him of late because at least when he DOES bash Bush, he knows what he is talking about.

And I admire you for that as well, Burns. wink2.gif

Edited by girty1600, 11 May 2005 - 11:58 PM.

#14    caffene

caffene

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 12:02 AM

i think you guys havent watched the video, but it was all over the news. he wasent at a dance, and he wasent dancing, it was more of a movement/dance thing where he looked like a child. i will try and find it but if u look at him he dosent  represent this country very well, i mean he looks so...so stupid.

#15    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

• 6,293 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 12:02 AM

The Saudi Prince is in his 80s Bush may have been helping him and in some cultures this is not seen to be wrong. Damn I am now doing what Burnside has done and started to defend Bush.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users