Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

the pickies is the end

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 11:14 AM

*lol* CW  grin2.gif  whistling.gif  whistling.gif  whistling.gif                                                      

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#17    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 01:58 PM

it is so that a while there when my telekinesis strted to faint away I stred to wounde. Maby I never where telekinetic and that I only saw things but then I figured out that Jera had seen me move things and I did catch it on film so....                                                      

Knowledge is power

#18    Lillian416

Lillian416

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 12:37 PM

Hehehehehehehehehehheehehheh........I will never reply to this post again, I just had to say.....something laugh.gif                                                      

~~I wish we could all start out old and go out as a rageing orgasm~~

~~Never look down on somebody, unless you are helping them up~~

#19    Lillian416

Lillian416

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 12:39 PM

hehehehhehheh....yeah, I know, sorry...THIS is the last time I am EVER replying to this post again whistling.gif                                                      

#20    Lillian416

Lillian416

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 12:41 PM

Okay, seriously, I think you have multiple personality syndrome, or something close to that.  Being that I just spent the time to post three times...plus the thirty seconds in between for flood control, you need anything else said, you do the PMing, I have had my fun wink.gif  grin2.gif                                                      

#21    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 02:04 PM

post more pics and stories, Kimm.   i like seeing the proof.  try harder to make the pics more convincing and maybe some people will stop criticizing you original.gif                                                      

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#22    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (Lillian416 @ Jun 19 2003, 12:41 PM)
Okay, seriously, I think you have multiple personality syndrome, or something close to that.  Being that I just spent the time to post three times...plus the thirty seconds in between for flood control, you need anything else said, you do the PMing, I have had my fun wink.gif  grin2.gif

blink.gif  ???? blink.gif

by: Okay, seriously, I think you have multiple personality syndrome, or something close to that. you mean by YOU that you are the one whith multiple personilitye syndrom or that I have it, I am realy confused here huh.gif blink.gif                                                      

Knowledge is power

#23    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 05:05 PM

Test reasults:

The Chakra Test,

Kimm, your most positive energy is flowing from your Sixth Chakra

This chakra is located in the center of your forehead and is often called the third eye. The sixth chakra represents your ability to see and really know truth. In your case, this chakra appears to be clear and unblocked so that positive energy can flow from it freely. Radiating positive energy from your sixth chakra indicates that you've cultivated higher wisdom concerning the important life lessons associated with this energy center. You're apt to be accepting of the people and events in your life rather than pass judgment on them. You're also likely to have developed a higher level of intuition than most people have.

Whether they're allowing positive energy to flow or preventing it from doing so, all seven of your body's chakras contribute to how you are feeling on a day-to-day basis. When they're balanced, you feel energized and at the top of your game. When they're unbalanced, you may feel tired or 'off'.                                                      

Knowledge is power

#24    Allie

Allie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 05:35 PM

blink.gif  eek7.gif

Am I missing something here?                                                      

#25    Ladyspirit_guide

Ladyspirit_guide

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 11:58 PM

abduct.gif                                                        

Look To The Natural Before The Supernatural"

Rev. C. Du Pont

Posted Image

ParaNormal Research

#26    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 07 July 2003 - 08:54 PM

The only proof I see is that you can make a pretty nice sized mess.  Really, if you have proof of your "powers" as you call them, maybe you should post that, not this stuff that really shows us nothing.                                                      

Nothing to see here.

#27    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 09:13 PM

yeah..powers. That giant pic of your head really helped me to see your powers. I remember when I was your age, we all had "powers."                                                      

#28    Tioria

Tioria

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 03:42 AM

huh.gif

I am so confused.                                                      

Posted Image

#29    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 10:42 AM

laugh.gif @ DS                                                        

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users